Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he passed schools, didn't go to the close one but went to one called "Sandy Hook Elementary". Maybe the poster below is onto something.

Maybe AL got caught up in this being a gamer/recluse/loaner/ill? IDK.

That is very, very eerie.

article-0-16924578000005DC-131_634x444.jpg

In a Facebook conversation seen by MailOnline, Nancy also gave the most revealing account of her own family problems and how they may have shaped her life

She revealed how her own father shut out one of his other daughters at a young age and lived a ‘secret life’ until his past came out.

He ‘turned his back’ on baby Cheryl when he remarried and moved away from his home in Ohio to New Hampshire.

There he started afresh and gave birth to Nancy Lanza whose son Adam killed 28 people including himself and Nancy on Friday during his school rampage in Sandy Hook Elementary School, Connecticut.

In a Facebook message to a relative just two months earlier Nancy spoke in candid terms about her family and said: ‘Yes, life is funny and strange. Lies people tell and try to live in those lies. Sad’.

-------

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...overing-dark-family-secret.html#ixzz2FSFTCIXH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I was just watching a news story interview from Nancy Lanza's neighbors, they said she was very demanding, high strung towards her son ...police searched the boy's bedroom and it was immaculate, clothes folded, nothing lying on the floor in disbelief a 20 year old could be so tidy, clean

I was just watching a news story interview from Nancy Lanza's neighbors, they said she was very demanding, high strung towards her son ...police searched the boy's bedroom and it was immaculate, clothes folded, nothing lying on the floor

I wonder if that was her doing, not his. Most obsessive gamers that lock themselves in dark rooms and are unreachable to their mothers don't keep their bedroom spotless.

MOO

I, too was at a loss for who was in the photo with Nancy that was posted in the DM article.. I came across it earlier today when reading about her MS dx, travels, FB dialogue with Marsha(ex sis n law), and the whole newly found half sister in Ohio.. I couldn't for the life of me think of who the guy could be??...obviously not either of her sons, not her ex.. so, I thought possibly it was one of her friends from the bar that I believe she'd taken to one or more of the Red Sox game ...imo that was my most logical guess...but idk, just a guess and was surprised that such a large posted photo on DM site that it wasn't labeled who the person was??

I wonder if that was her doing, not his. Most obsessive gamers that lock themselves in dark rooms and are unreachable to their mothers don't keep their bedroom spotless.

MOO

They do when they have Asperger's Syndrome.

Parents of Grace, on Anderson cooper says Grace love art. She was always drawing. She had white casket, they all wrote with sharpie pens on her casket. These parents are amazing.

Parents of Grace, on Anderson cooper says Grace love art. She was always drawing. She had white casket, they all wrote with sharpie pens on her casket. These parents are amazing.

I was doing good until I read this....
~sniffle...

They do when they have Asperger's Syndrome.

MOO, but it is not near that easy or broad to say that all who have Asperger's habits are the same..as I know someone with Asperger's whose room is EXACTLY AS not my kid's theorized about AL'S possibly being..

Seen this story earlier, is this a picture of AL? If so it seems probably the most current of his age now?

Not even remotely close, IMO.
I think this guy is a friend.

I'm happy to see this lady had some rays of light in her life.

I have some friends who have a "difficult" child (he just turned 21) and they actually made the comment, "We wonder what happened to that sweet little six year old boy..." just the other day - Thursday in fact. I wonder if NL said something like that to AL?

With AL shooting NL in the head/face four times, it definitely looks like he was not happy with the woman who, by all accounts, lived her life for him. I wonder if he was content to be totally dependent on her and was upset at the idea of having to become an adult? I also wonder if he played the guilt card and manipulated NL and she caught on to him? How I wish this woman would have confided in someone who could provide answers or could have provided her with guidance.

I fear though that we will never learn what happened between AL and NL and what led AL to Sandy Hook Elementary that morning. :(

Has it been said if he destroyed all of his electronic gaming equipment? If he played on Xbox or PS3, he would have a gamertag and if he was playing mass shooter games, I'm sure he had an online persona.

Strange (BBM), I had the opposite thoughts, but there is this (which I posted a while back)...

“He wanted to go back to school, so they were looking at colleges all over the country, looking for an ideal environment for him,” he said. “… He wanted to become more socialized. He didn’t want to stay trapped in his home the rest of his life.”

http://openchannel.nbcnews.com/_new...-school-gunman-adam-lanza-and-his-mother?lite

The picture of Nancy is with one of her friends from the My Place Pizza Restaurant. He was interviewed last night on one of the TV shows.

MOO, but it is not near that easy or broad to say that all who have Asperger's habits are the same..as I know someone with Asperger's whose room is EXACTLY AS not my kid's theorized about AL'S possibly being..

I wish I understood this...LOL!

Watching NG -neighbor Gene Rosen is on....the neighbor who comforted the little ones who ran from the school.

Mr. Rosen-is a hero in my eyes. He said he just wants to be with the children, to read to them, to show them there is still "light" in this world....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jillybean84