GUILTY Conrad Murray Trial - Sentencing Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Walgren now asking the court to consider his lack of remorse and to look at the documentary for his own words regarding this.

Even 9 days before verdict in the case, Dr. Murray is asked if he bears any responsibility or guilt for what he has done. His exact words were " I don't feel guilty because I did not do anything wrong."

Those are his video/audio taped words. He chose not to testify but he also chose to make this statement in the documentary.

Go Walgren!!

How's that documentary working out for you now, Dr. Murray?

bbm You nailed that one, Talina!! You go, Girl! Sock it to him.

Makes me wanna holler!!
icon8.gif

I really liked how the judge was able to see through the reason for recording MJ when he was under the influence of something. It was such a beach of ethics. However, I am glad he did it. I felt that MJ was likely guilty of molestation, until I heard that recording. When I heard his voice, talking of his love for children, it convinced me that he could never hurt a child.

I always thought the recording of MJ was Conrad's insurance as Judge Pastor called it, so obvious. I would not be at all surprised if more recordings and photos surface sometime in the future. Bet Conrad's got stuff on more than one phone and safely tucked away.

Is Chernoff going to cry?

No, but when he gets going on what a tuff time CM had growing up & having to walk to school barefoot (Abe Lincoln this man wasn't -- I'm sorry, but), PCM gets emotional. Boy-oh-boy, does this man love himself or what? :banghead::maddening: Just grrrrrr and dammit...

Newbie here. Hello all. Have enjoyed reading all your posts. I followed the whole trial and tuned in today for the sentencing. The judge was spot on about everything. He saw right through Murray and exposed him for what he was. However, I don't think Murray was bothered by the character assassination since of course he 'did nothing wrong'... :rolleyes:

From that point of view he is a danger to the public because it means there's nothing (like his conscience or ethics) to stop him doing something similar in the future if the money was right. Talking of money, hats off to the judge for making the connection with the sneaky phone recording Murray took and the 'insurance' policy he was thinking of when he took it.

At one point, I honestly thought Murray was going to stand up and plead his case and beg for forgiveness. But I also thought that during the trial. When the judge said: "He's offended by his patient dying and offended about having to even be in court" - that was so true. Throughout the entire trial and the documentary etc, Murray has never once acted like he did a single thing wrong. I'd have thought his own lawyers would have at least advised him to fake some remorse if he was hoping for a lighter sentence - but they seemed as clueless as Murray as to how the judge might view the comments: "I don't feel guilty because I did nothing wrong. I was entrapped by Michael Jackson. He deceived me".

How could his lawyers, who were hoping to get probation for Murray - possibly think the documentary could have done anything but harm to their client? Chernoff said Murray was very remorseful about what happened - but where on earth did he get that from???

BBM - You hit the nail on the head.

and

:welcome5: :welcome:

FYI Dr. Drew is going to have cm's lawyer on if I heard right. Not sure which lawyer though.

Note Chernoff uses the word "feel" in relation to Judge Pastor. I find that insulting. Judge Pastor does not base his rulings on his "feelings" but rather his thoughts and legal judgment. I really despise Chernoff. Born of an "illegitimate mother"?? Bwahahaha, this is more confused and slapdash than his closing argument.

I just think this man just wants to be rid of this albatross of a client.(Does he even like him??) He has nothing left in his bag o'tricks for PCM. His heart is not in it, seems to me. ("May I go home now, Judge Pastor? Please let me outta here. I got nuttin left. I wanna go home to Houston.") Nah, his passion is lacking for this man Murray.
icon6.gif

Flanagan and CM's spokesman are on Piers Morgan tonight if it repeats in your area.

Dr. Drew has the lawyer N. Gourjian (spell?). Dr. Drew is complaining about the Judge being preachy. UGHHH, yeah Dr. Drew doesn't like other docs being criticized. GRRR

Dr. Klien's lawyer is also on as well as Dr. Steinberg (name??) the cardiologist who testified. *the cute one.

Wow, Gourjian won't discuss the "reality show"
says that all happened after he came on to the team??? That can't be right, because they were filming it right up to the verdict. ?????

So sad that Joe Jackson didn't submit a statement. :(

IMO, it's probably best that he didn't. KJ speaks much better on behalf of the family than Joe does. I wouldn't be surprised if she told Joe to just be quiet for a change.

Judge asking Chernoff what the thinks about the requested restitution. Chernoff says these amounts are so high he doesn't really know what to say about them.

bbm
OMG -- Chernoff is "speechless"??!! :thud:

The treatment or lack of treatment from Murray to Michael Jackson is the most memorial part of the book of Murray's life. (paraphrased)

This judge is not fooling around. This over rides the other good deeds that Murray performed....paraphrased from the judge.

The Court (i.e., Pastor the Judge, not Pastor the man) is offended by PCM's behavior, and he is showing it and explaining it and will punish it). What a master! He is impressively representing the Jackson family and the people of the State of California in a way I've never seen. Amazing and so upright! No mercy, as CM also showed MJ none. A jurist exemplar!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo
Back