Coronavirus COVID-19 *Global Health Emergency* #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a Corovirus music playlist ( I am a musical person)

Right now, in the midst of all this:

BTO: You Aint Seen Nothin' Yet

( And I am listening to the Beach Boys Fifty Big Ones to restore my composure: I highly recommend California Girls, Don't Worry Baby , and their very best; Sail on Sail on Surfer)

Yeah, there seems to be a few “recurring themes” going on here “in my head”, Twilight Zone, Airplane, Wizard of Oz...Pink Floyd surely is coming next.

Ok back to business.

Man, again, the faster these threads move, means the more the spread. I’m still in the last thread. Sigh.

I don’t want to speed-read though and miss important facts or compromise my solid foundation up to this point. As anxious as I am to be in the present, I’m going back...The thing that sucks is when you’re in a prior thread it’s hard to quote for reference. I took some screenshot notes though.

Thanks for keeping all the information coming.
Stay with it, mooooogarita..... We get to the part about our big future Survival Party plans at your place before too long................LOL !.....Runawaaaay !....moo

Yeah, there seems to be a few “recurring themes” going on here “in my head”, Twilight Zone, Airplane, Wizard of Oz...Pink Floyd surely is coming next.

Ok back to business.

Man, again, the faster these threads move, means the more the spread. I’m still in the last thread. Sigh.

I don’t want to speed-read though and miss important facts or compromise my solid foundation up to this point. As anxious as I am to be in the present, I’m going back...The thing that sucks is when you’re in a prior thread it’s hard to quote for reference. I took some screenshot notes though.

Thanks for keeping all the information coming.

WHOA, great minds think alike !

Have an app't to see my oncologist Thursday. At a hospital. In a city with 20 cases. Sigh. If it was any other app't I would probably cancel but it's kinda important. At least I can ask him how paranoid he thinks I should be, as an immuno-compromised person.

Have an app't to see my oncologist Thursday. At a hospital. In a city with 20 cases. Sigh. If it was any other app't I would probably cancel but it's kinda important. At least I can ask him how paranoid he thinks I should be, as an immuno-compromised person.

LadyL - get a big bunch of KLeenex or even paper towels

Have one in your pocket at all times. Always have one when you touch something - the bus door, the clinic door, the restroom door, the doctor's office

And bring your own pen and don't use someone else's

You have strength and you are in charge. And don't be shy about asking your oncologist for simple masks to wear. I predict it will become chic in about a week

Last edited:
LadyL - get a big bunch of KLeenex or even paper towels

Have one in your pocket at all times. Always have one when you touch something - the bus door, the clinic door, the restroom door, the doctor's office

And bring your own pen and don't use someone else's

You have strength and you are charge. And don't be shy about asking your oncologist for simple masks to wear. I predict it will become chic in about a week

thanks yeah I usually avoid touching handles but the pen idea I hadn't thought of! I have lots of masks from chemo days and they always have supplies on hand for anyone to grab at the clinic

thank you

My part-time assistant just told me she’s available tomorrow if I need her. “But I warn u I do hv a cold. Sneezing kleenex kind.”

Oh hell no!!

G, I just spit all over my phone!

(ETA: Don't worry, I just happen to have a Clorox wipe handy. :D

ETA2: This reminds me, omg:
Typing

In one of the YT videos, in a Wuhan hospital cont

Lemme disinfect my phone and wash my hands brb)

Last edited:
I have to point out that the red on the map represents ~.001 percent of the world's population. So the entire map turning red is, imo, beyond a gross misrepresentation of the issue and has to be deliberate, imo

John Hopkins University is behind it - perhaps they should be more cautious with their data analysis visualization.

thanks yeah I usually avoid touching handles but the pen idea I hadn't thought of! I have lots of masks from chemo days and they always have supplies on hand for anyone to grab at the clinic

thank you
At my desk today at work, it was astonishing the number of times I had to reach for a pen, not knowing who else had touched it

And I do agree about getting one of those stylus things to use on a keypad that other people touch ( like a grocery store or a gas pump)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills