Coronavirus COVID-19 *Global Health Emergency* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I just visited my old people (parents) in Paradise, ca, and have warned them to stay away from town and large gatherings. I bought them a ton of sanitizers and told them if they go anywhere to wash their hands frequently. I'm so glad they are listening and taking it seriously.

Well, I'm gonna get up very early in the morning with the wife and grandson, go to the wilds of Mills County, Texas, meet up with our oldest daughter and son- law, and visit, and fish 87 acre private Lake Merritt, until Sunday night...... Yall all stay safe and well until I get back.........ifearnolittlefishesthathavenoteethcody22....moo

That sounds fabulous, Cody. Enjoy.

Reuters: MAINLAND CHINA REPORTS 143 NEW CONFIRMED CASES OF CORONAVIRUS ON MARCH 5 VS 139 ON MARCH 4
Vincent Lee on Twitter

Reuters: MAINLAND CHINA REPORTS 30 NEW CORONAVIRUS DEATHS ON MARCH 5 VS 31 ON MARCH 4

China NHC says there were 17 new cases reported outside Hubei, 16 of which were imports. (11 in Gansu province, 4 in Beijing, 1 in Shanghai)
Vincent Lee on Twitter

Last edited:
Speaking of prisons, there was an article way upstream where Iran released 54,0oo prisoners due to Covid, iirc. Need to supply link, maybe someone remembers that.

Anyway, they better not release the prisoners here MOO. Sorry that sounds crappy, but no way people like Chris Watts, Patrick Frazee, James Holmes, Austin Reed Sigg and other bottom feeders should get out. I don’t care what state they’re in. No way that would happen I don’t think. Just a random musing.
The bottom feeders are probably the the most unlikely to contract the disease.
Aren't they in special confinement 23 hours a day?
Actually that really makes me mad!
I'm not sure about prisoner's air circulation though.
Seems like the "lifer's" are safer in the case of an epidemic.
I don't know!
MOO

Who the heck can afford to stock up and isolate for the next 6 months or however long. I certainly can’t afford to buy that many groceries and supplies. We’re going to be here a while, as indicated by China, S. Korea, moo.

Chances are someone in this room might get it, including me. Why? Because realistically life has to go on. You haaaave to go to the store or do whatever it is you need to do.

What about people who can’t work from home? I’m fortunate to be able to do this.

This is messed up.

I’m ticked off lol.

@MJPeony, curious, have you been going to yoga? This is a main concern for me at the moment, as silly as it sounds.

Well... interesting you should ask. The answer is yes, I’ve still be going, but I just found out it appears the diagnosed preschool teacher taught at the preschool down the street from my yoga studio :eek:

I don’t know what I’m going to do about yoga going forward.... I will probably still go. I really need to go psychologically/emotionally/ and physically. I guess I’ll just keep pressing forward with it if/until they close due to the virus threat.

Man, it’s blowing up around here.

@MJPeony, curious, have you been going to yoga? This is a main concern for me at the moment, as silly as it sounds.
A concern of mine, as well.
Water aerobics.
I have stuck with it but is it unwise?
No coughers. No one paying attention , either.
Pool is okay due to chlorine but are we at risk once leaving?
Floors. Locker rooms. Showers?
MOO.

I’m behind on the thread again- real life has been calling (although coronavirus is real life!!!).

I don’t know if this has been posted, but some United flights are now being suspended into San Francisco airport. In general, @KRON4news is a great place to following the San Francisco Bay Area (and evening broader California) breaking news:
KRON4 News (@kron4news) on Twitter

Although as we know, Clicker beware- the news right now is not encouraging!

A concern of mine, as well.
Water aerobics.
I have stuck with it but is it unwise?
No coughers. No one paying attention , either.
Pool is okay due to chlorine but are we at risk once leaving?
Floors. Locker rooms. Showers?
MOO.

Locker rooms, UGH. Moooo.
Ugh. This gym news is not surprising, but it is not what I want to hear. I go to the gym at least 5 x/week and it keeps me sane. I wipe down machines and weights before I use them as well as after (the gym has cleaning solution available but I don't use that stuff...I use either Purell from their hand sanitizing stations or I use my own Clorox wipes that I always have in my gym bag). I also bring my own mat...those things are nasty and never get cleaned.

Yeah I see obesity in my future. No gym and a bunch of tater tots, ice cream and trail mix. :D

We will just have to work out from home, moo. I don’t know...

Well, I just visited my old people (parents) in Paradise, ca, and have warned them to stay away from town and large gatherings. I bought them a ton of sanitizers and told them if they go anywhere to wash their hands frequently. I'm so glad they are listening and taking it seriously.
I had a months worth of food and drinks delivered to my 84 to old dad.
Instacart didn't even knock! They just placed all the bags on his front stoop. He had to chase the woman to tip her.
He was very appreciative.
He keeps next to no food in his house (eggs, bread and coffee for breakfast) and goes to local spots for lunch and dinner every day.
He's been a widower for 20 years now and likes the company, but said if it gets bad, he'll stay at home.
He can call me and we can chat during his meals. Lol- probably not his idea of a good time!
Moo

Locker rooms, UGH. Moooo.

Yeah I see obesity in my future. No gym and a bunch of tater tots, ice cream and trail mix. :D

We will just have to work out from home, moo. I don’t know...

I've got my racing bike on a trainer in the living room! I also have all sorts of artifacts from physio to use during the week. The challenge at home is discipline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties