Coronavirus COVID-19 *Global Health Pandemic* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
like a week ago he said it was a hoax and less than a week ago he said ppl should just go to work if they feel sick and not worry

And you have a link? I'm believing every day we have new information and details along with administration reaction. Heaven forbid he change his message as new info is revealed.

Yeah, @MJPeony , to answer your question about “anyone psychosomatic”, yes have been for days, keep feeling for a fever, feeling a weird sensation in my chest but I think and hoping it’s anxiety. Add the hot flashes and...I was literally dripping sweat the other day, remember (hence the no deodorant as a good form of “social distancing”), but surely that was anxiety!!

Again, bad week to quit sniffing glue.

Hoping to God I wasn’t exposed during those last few grocery runs and Uber rides.

I think I’m going to take some vitamins, call it an early night and get some rest.

The White House has clarified one of the key details about Trump’s measures.

The president said that trade and cargo from Europe would be banned along with passengers. But the administration later said that the president misspoke and that trade would continue between the US and Europe.

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

And of course, there are no people arriving from Europe with this trade and cargo! Right.

What is going to happen within the mass prison system we have in the USA? Prisoners have rights too, and hopefully they will not be neglected when the virus hits. However, we already know that the prison system in this country is majorly corrupt. Lots of institutionalized and systematic ummmm…..let's say issues that affect certain types of individuals

I’m kind of nervous as I had a mammogram on Friday & a stress test yesterday both at medical faculty that is attached to a local hospital & since yesterday evening I have had a sore throat. This morning I woke up with shortness of breath, as well as the sore throat and a mild low-grade fever. Tonight my breathing is more labored & my nose is running. I also have a compromised immune system.
I am praying like crazy that I don’t have the virus. I’m going to contact my Dr now via the local portal. I’m hoping to get an appointment ASAP.
You are doing all the right things. I am sure this is very unsettling. Please keep us posted and know we all send you healing thoughts.

I’m kind of nervous as I had a mammogram on Friday & a stress test yesterday both at medical faculty that is attached to a local hospital & since yesterday evening I have had a sore throat. This morning I woke up with shortness of breath, as well as the sore throat and a mild low-grade fever. Tonight my breathing is more labored & my nose is running. I also have a compromised immune system.
I am praying like crazy that I don’t have the virus. I’m going to contact my Dr now via the local portal. I’m hoping to get an appointment ASAP.

Hugs! Please keep us posted. :)

In Australia, travel agencies and airlines are among Australian stocks smashed by Donald Trump’s decision to close US borders to travel from Europe.

Flight Centre stock tumbled almost 18% by 1.30pm on Thursday afternoon while online rival Webjet was down 14.6%. Shares in Australia’s flag carrier, Qantas, were down 10.4%.

All three stocks have been consistently sold down since the market first began its coronavirus slide on 21 February.

Coronavirus live updates: US suspends all travel from Europe for 30 days, excluding UK

I feel very sorry for the thousands of airline employees who are having to take unpaid leave or are being made redundant.

What is going to happen within the mass prison system we have in the USA? Prisoners have rights too, and hopefully they will not be neglected when the virus hits. However, we already know that the prison system in this country is majorly corrupt. Lots of institutionalized and systematic ummmm…..let's say issues that affect certain types of individuals

Hopefully not rioting and loss of life like in Italy.

In Australia, travel agencies and airlines are among Australian stocks smashed by Donald Trump’s decision to close US borders to travel from Europe.

Flight Centre stock tumbled almost 18% by 1.30pm on Thursday afternoon while online rival Webjet was down 14.6%. Shares in Australia’s flag carrier, Qantas, were down 10.4%.

All three stocks have been consistently sold down since the market first began its coronavirus slide on 21 February.

Coronavirus live updates: US suspends all travel from Europe for 30 days, excluding UK

I feel very sorry for the thousands of airline employees who are having to take unpaid leave or are being made redundant.

Interesting. I wonder if other countries will start to complain that the US is taking this TOO seriously now. lol

Why on earth can the world just not agree to bring all travel to a stand still?

let’s all just stay home for a month and get this cleared away so we can resume our lives sooner rather than later.

I just want this over with and if I need to stay home for a few weeks but then this is majorly cleared up so be it.

Am I alone in thinking like this?

IMO
We have thousands angry that their kid isn’t going to be able to show their pig or cow or whatever at the Houston rodeo. Not even kidding. They think this whole thing is ridiculous, the media has blown it completely out of proportion, and there was no reason to cancel the rest of the rodeo.

So, to answer your question, no, I don’t think all (or even most, sadly) folks would be on board with self quarantining for a few weeks to put a stop to this virus.

They’ve got pigs and cows to show. Among other asinine reasons why people can’t pause their life to stop a pandemic.

Hey!!! We are here. I am sorry to hear this!! Keep us posted. Feel better soon!!

@book-thinker , how are you today?

Attachments

• AAEAB34B-EBA7-4F94-B96A-3F06C7AEBE51.png
    AAEAB34B-EBA7-4F94-B96A-3F06C7AEBE51.png
    379.3 KB · Views: 13
In New Zealand, the ministry of health said there had been no new cases of coronavirus for the fifth consecutive day in a row.

The two people who had been hospitalised for the virus were now recovering at home.

Yesterday around the country 100 tests for the virus took place around the country, the ministry of heath’s Ashley Bloomfield said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia