Coronavirus COVID-19 *Global Health Pandemic* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This map someone shared (thanks for sharing) a couple pages back has good charts and summaries for the US. The NY Times removed their paywall so its free to look at now.

If you scroll down through the page there is different breakdowns and different sets of numbers to look at. A section gives the totals for each state in the US.

U.S. Coronavirus Cases Surpass 1,000: Full Map

Province to open first wave of COVID-19 assessment centres in coming days, including several in GTA
''Ontario will open six dedicated COVID-19 assessment centres in the coming days as it works to ramp up its response to the global pandemic.

The first wave of assessment centres will be located at Brampton Civic Hospital, The Ottawa Hospital, North York General Hospital, Mackenzie Health in Richmond Hill and within the Scarborough Health Network and Trillium Health Partners network in Mississauga.

The province says that the locations for the initial centres were chosen because they are all in areas experiencing “a significant growth in testing.”

To each his or her own as to what they want to live with or without.

I’m so glad I got toilet paper.
Agree. If someone in my family were to get sick during all this, I certainly don’t want to be dealing with all of us in my house trying to live without toilet paper. A needless and avoidable tolerance and inconvenience.

Also, women (including teens who often are less well-versed in dealing without toilet paper) have particular monthly challenges that would make it extra difficult. Truly.

I’m not directing this at any of our lovely posters here (ALL of whom I am grateful to for participating in this thread!), but I’m personally really tired of the media and others in my community making fun of people who would like to be comfortable, and have one less thing to worry about, by having toilet paper during this health crisis.

MOO.

Have been wanting to suggest as much but did not dare, until now- imo, seemed pale, hoarse and out of breath, imo, speculation.
I thought so and mentioned it after his appearance in the red cap and black jacket. He looked pale and drained. Wonder seriously why he won't get tested, if he won't get tested. Maybe he will and not speak about it. JMO

This is not accurate, imo. KY had 20 yesterday.
Look how many we linked here, all day long.
Sanjay G. Said the CDC knew of 8.
Not all labs are reporting to the CDC.
Colorado tested 160 at drive in.
Good Point. Hope it's not true, though News and Guts is Dan Rather and usually a good source of truthful info.

ETA The article did say Tuesday only 8. Yesterday was Wednesday. So up again perhaps.

I thought so and mentioned it after his appearance in the red cap and black jacket. He looked pale and drained. Wonder seriously why he won't get tested, if he won't get tested. Maybe he will and not speak about it. JMO

He said his doctor told him there was no need for him to be tested.

Well, he didn't say that in particular, he had someone else say that for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem