Coronavirus COVID-19 *Global Health Pandemic* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Philly Flyers were on their way to go far in the playoffs, first time in a while. But this is truly the best thing. This virus stays "alive" by jumping from person to person. Let's kill this bugger by not allowing that. JMO

@Oregonmama Hope you are doing well.
We are doing good. Its getting crazier out there and we are safely at home watching ppl panic when ppl should have prepared weeks ago.... :(

So, they don't know if she's 15 or up to 25 years old? That's quite an age span. what gives?

Sounds like a HIPAA thing. By giving an age range they can show the patient is in what one would consider a "low-risk" age category, without giving any more specific information that might compromise her healthcare privacy.

https://www.islandpacket.com/news/local/article241129336.html

Four employees at Beaufort Memorial Hospital are in self-isolation after contact with two people under investigation for possible COVID-19 exposure, a hospital release says.

The two individuals are being tested by S.C. Department of Health and Environmental Control. The employees will remain isolated until tests results are reported.

Wow at first I was thinking this wouldn't get too big and hopefully some kind of handle would be put on it. But, I will be the first to admit that I am a little scared. We do not have any cases in our county in TX but there are cases in each of the counties around us. This is getting way bigger than I thought.
You prob have cases, they have not been tested & don’t need medical intervention. Moo

Broadway coronavirus: Usher for 2 shows tests positive for virus - CNN

(CNN)A part-time employee of two New York City theater groups who recently worked at Broadway shows has tested positive for coronavirus.

The employee — an usher who works for both the Shubert and Nederlander Organizations — is currently under quarantine, according to a statement from the companies.
The individual most recently worked at Shubert's Booth Theatre Tuesday through Friday of last week during performances of "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf."
The person also worked at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre on Feb. 25 and March 1 when it was showing the musical "SIX." The Brooks Atkinson Theatre has been deep cleaned, according to the statement, provided by DKC/O&M public relations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member