Coronavirus COVID-19 - Global Health Pandemic #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanna know how schools are going to resume. Not times. Classrooms with close proximity? Lunchrooms with close proximity? School buses? Locker rooms? Small offices (social workers, guidance counselors).

Will the teaching staff wear masks? Gloves?

What are the provisions if a student may have coronavirus, i.e. symptoms?

Also wanna know how parents are going to deal with staggered times. Who's going to be home with the little ones, or are they going to be home alone?

How will the staggared times deal with breakfast for a later group and deal with lunch for an earlier group? Hungry kids IMO.

Just a few things we need to know...

In his press briefing today, the Governor of Ohio said that he is having calls with all the superintendents in Ohio this week and next, and they are working out the plans.

There are lots of videos showing how to make your own face mask, but the one I posted below will brighten your day. It's from Yokoya and her kid brother Shindo. Yokoyo is a child prodigy drummer who has won over the Youtube music community with her awesome talent and sweet personality.

For herd immunity, large proportion of the population had to have been infected and recovered. I don't think that happened in OH.
As for vulnerable people having to figure out what kind of risk they are willing to take, who is going to pay these vulnerable people if their job place opens and they are not at work?
Is "sorry, I am vulnerable and thus not coming to work" going to get you a paycheck?
I am very curious about this because I am one of those vulnerable people.
If there is no herd immunity, maybe they will issue masks and recommend vulnerable people wear them, like they plan to do for those in Spain going back to work in construction and having to use mass transit. Isn't that what they are going to do in NYC?

AAapfVx.img

Ivanka Trump, Disregarding Federal Guidelines, Travels to N.J. for Passover

Annie Karni
6 hrs ago
Ms. Trump and her husband, Jared Kushner, who is also a senior White House adviser, traveled with their three children to the Trump National Golf Club Bedminster in New Jersey to celebrate the first night of Passover this month, according to two people with knowledge of their travel plans, even as seders across the country were canceled and families gathered remotely over apps like Zoom.

I saw this. Tut tut. I wonder if they'll resign like the Australian MP and Scotland's Chief Medical Officer did?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli