Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@HallieJackson

Per NBC: Dr. Clifford Lane and Dr. Anthony Fauci “have reviewed Trump's recent medical data, including a PCR test collected and analyzed by NIH on Tuesday, and have concluded ‘with a high degree of confidence’ that the president is ‘not shedding infectious virus.’

How to manage weakness post-covid-19 care?

There are a few tips in this article.

• Accepting the fact that your body is in a weakened state and adjusting your expectations accordingly is very important.
  • .... taking it slow and easing into regular activities gradually over time is important.
  • Understand which tasks you can do without, and avoid trying to engage in them while recovering.
  • It’s fine to accept help from those who are offering it in your time of need.
  • Plan your activities according to the times of the day when you feel most energetic.
  • Break your activities into smaller steps and pace yourself through them instead of rushing.
  • Postpone unnecessary tasks for a time when you’re feeling better.
  • Place or store all your necessities within a short distance of your resting area to begin with.
Post-COVID care: Take it easy on daily chores; try these techniques to manage fatigue, conserve energy - Health News , Firstpost

Dutch prime minister orders bars and restaurants to close in new 'partial lockdown'

THE NETHERLANDS WILL go into “partial lockdown” to curb one of Europe’s biggest coronavirus surges, with all bars, cafes and restaurants to close, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte has said.

The sale of alcohol and cannabis will also be banned after 8pm in a bid to reduce the social contacts that have led to the rise in Covid-19 cases, Rutte said of the steps.

After long refusing to make the wearing of masks compulsory, Rutte finally ordered that non-medical face coverings must also be worn in all indoor spaces by people aged over 13.

Last edited:
Vaccinations got rid of small pox and I'm pretty sure that measles and mumps are virtually gone.

But...I am part of a group of people committed to studying all the vaccine research and I will make my own decisions based on our joint assessment (there will probably be individual variables). I won't take a vaccine until I get some good evidence helping me decide which one (I expect that to be Feb/Mar).

If I'm still on WS and not sick with CoVid, I will of course keep posting about it - but right now, I still want to get together links on the non-fatal effects of CoVid - it's no joke.

When we first heard of Covid we were under the impression it was a respiratory infection that could be fatal---- but it only came out later how devastating this virus is on the entire body and how it can have long lasting sequelae--- it is truly horrible to contemplate the horrible complications that can last for a long long time, and perhaps some of these complications can be permanent. As I have said before, this virus is the work of the devil.

Last edited:
Dutch prime minister orders bars and restaurants to close in new 'partial lockdown'

THE NETHERLANDS WILL go into “partial lockdown” to curb one of Europe’s biggest coronavirus surges, with all bars, cafes and restaurants to close, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte has said.

The sale of alcohol and cannabis will also be banned after 8pm in a bid to reduce the social contacts that have led to the rise in Covid-19 cases, Rutte said of the steps.

After long refusing to make the wearing of masks compulsory, Rutte finally ordered that non-medical face coverings must also be worn in all indoor spaces by people aged over 13.

The Czech Republic, too. A 'soft' lockdown. Schools, bars, clubs closed ... university dorms closed.

Coronavirus: Europe tightens measures amid sharp rise in cases

@HallieJackson

Per NBC: Dr. Clifford Lane and Dr. Anthony Fauci “have reviewed Trump's recent medical data, including a PCR test collected and analyzed by NIH on Tuesday, and have concluded ‘with a high degree of confidence’ that the president is ‘not shedding infectious virus.’

At least that's good to know we can trust POTUS' team of doctors. I personally don't see what it has got to do with NBC, Dr.F or the other guy. When the UK PM was hospitalised there was noone challenging the medical decisions IIRC.
(Guys' and St. Thomas' NHS Trust and his personal doctor)

MOO

Last edited:
The Czech Republic, too. A 'soft' lockdown. Schools, bars, clubs closed ... university dorms closed.

Coronavirus: Europe tightens measures amid sharp rise in cases

Europe grapples with lockdown decisions

In Northern Ireland, there will be a four-week closure of pubs and restaurants from Friday, with the exception of takeaways and deliveries. Schools will also close for two weeks (one week being the usual half-term break) from Monday. Officials stopped short of calling it a full lockdown.

The Netherlands: Prime Minister Mark Rutte announced Tuesday that all restaurants and bars must close as of 10 p.m. from Wednesday, including outside dining, except for takeout.

Italy: One of the worst-affected countries in Europe during the first wave of the pandemic, Italy recorded its highest daily increase in coronavirus cases since March 28 on Tuesday. Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte and Health Minister Roberto Speranza announced further restrictions to curb the virus’ spread, including a ban on private parties, suspension of school trips within public spaces and imposing mandatory face masks indoors, except when at home with family.

France: The situation is also worsening in France. Prime Minister Emmanuel Macron will make a televised address later Wednesday in which, some observers say, new measures could be put in place.

Germany: There has been a sharp rise in coronavirus infections and Chancellor Angela Merkel is due to meet the state premiers of the 16 federal states on Wednesday to discuss possible new nationwide measures ahead of the fall holidays. At the center of discussions in the chancellery will be the question of overnight stays for German visitors.

The Czech Republic: Primary and secondary schools closed overnight. Bars and restaurants can trade -- without seated service or indoor dining -- until 8 p.m. and then via delivery only.

Poland: The country has recorded its highest number of daily new coronavirus cases and the highest daily death toll from Covid-19 since the start of the pandemic. Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki entered quarantine after having close contact with an infected person.

The latest on the coronavirus pandemic: Live updates

I personally don't see what it has got to do with NBC, Dr.F or the other guy.
MOO

NBC are likely interested because they are doing a Town Hall with the president tomorrow. Perhaps it is reassuring to them to have an independent analysis.

Thursday’s town hall will be moderated by “Today” show host Savannah Guthrie and will take place outdoors at the Pérez Art Museum in Miami, NBC News announced early Wednesday. Public health guidelines will be followed amid the coronavirus pandemic, the network added.
Trump to participate in NBC town hall on Thursday, competing with Biden event

How to manage weakness post-covid-19 care?

Welcome new member @Kumarishant. As this is your first post, you may not be aware that there is ALSO a thread here specific to members and their loved ones who have had the disease, and folks in that thread may have more information so you may want to check out the other thread and sign up to *watch* that thread for you to follow there. @HongKongPhooey and many others post there in addition to what members may have for you on this thread in response to this post.

Dr. Campbell and Dr. Seheults youtubes have talked about, but I can't remember anything specific but the folks on that thread may?

WS Members/loved ones who have Coronavirus and testing

@HallieJackson

Hmmm, Wonder if his PCR test had only 10 rounds of amplification vs. normal 23-25 and Fauci was shown such proof? As Reagan said, Trust :rolleyes: but verify!

Double shot of anxiety: Local bartenders wonder if old job can survive new normal amid COVID-19 pandemic

“While the suds are flowing again at many North Carolina bars since being allowed to reopen this month under Phase 3 -- the new socially-distant bar scene isn't just different, it's difficult.

Many alcohol-only bar owners are having a tough time luring their bartenders back to a job - that currently comes with a hefty shot of economic uncertainty.

"It's a big struggle within the industry right now to find people because they're scared to go back to work," said Steven Voisey.
He and his and wife, Kristen, share more than the same last name -- they also share the same profession. They're both bartenders in downtown Raleigh.”

Covid in Scotland: 15 deaths recorded in past 24 hours - BBC News

• The first minister strongly urges Scots not to travel to Blackpool for a break
  • Trips to Blackpool are now associated with a large and growing number of cases of Covid-19 in Scotland
  • She warns in particular against football fans travelling there to watch the Old Firm game in a pub
  • The first minister also warns people who have already booked to go to Blackpool to take extra care on coaches and avoid being inside to much
  • Sturgeon also backs calls for travel restrictions where necessary from high prevalence to low prevalence areas within the UK
  • In general she says: "Think very carefully about whether you need to travel at all"
  • The FM will give a video statement to MSPs on a review of household visiting rules tomorrow

Today's Dr. Campbell video - Europe and UK focus, additionally Israel and other.

He starts out with "not good news" 23 minute video for those that have time, and summary underneath. As worldwide, the CRF and IFR is lowering as the disease has picked the "low hanging fruit"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveyJ