Corrections Dept on BAEZ's comments!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I disagree. I think it would be far more uncomfortable for Miss Casey to have to face her family and friends at what will be a very sad service, made necessary by her own action.

I don't think Casey wants to be anywhere near there, which is why I'd prefer that LE allow her to attend.

Remember that mob scene out side the Anthony Home?
I think many people hate Casey and there can be loon in the crowd that would think nothing of killing her.
While the life of a Mom who shoots her child is useless her family will be able to sue the state if she gets shot.
I believe it is safer for her to stay in the pokie.
I also think it is better for Caylee to have an honorable funeral without that "B" there.

Jose B is an idiot, plain and simple. I don't understand why Casey let's him continue being her lawyer, she has to see what a moron dude is.

Jose B is an idiot, plain and simple. I don't understand why Casey let's him continue being her lawyer, she has to see what a moron dude is.

He's free? (as in pro bono)

He pretends to believe her and she knows there aren't too many people out there who do?

She's in love with him?

Let's face it, if it's Jose who is keeping her family away from visiting her in jail, it's almost like an abusive relationship. She has NO ONE but him. NO ONE.

All speculation, but it is very odd that only HE is allowed to visit her and he takes this sort of weird ownership of her, saying he didn't get the courtesy of hearing about Caylee's remains being identified first. It's creepy.

I just don't get why he thinks he should receive any different/special treatment just because his client murdered her two year old daughter.

I think that JB thinks that he can garner some sympathy for his client if he calls the Corrections Dept. unprofessional and insensitive in the way they delivered the news to his client. Besides not being legally obligated to notify him first, he seems to forget that THEY BELIEVE SHE KILLED HER DAUGHTER. She is not in jail just for the theft...she is the person charged with the death of this little girl. Granted she is presumed innocent until trial (cough cough), but they believe it to be true or she wouldn't be there. So why should they consider her "feelings" and extend special courtesies to her?

For a minute I thought he might stomp his feet and say "I asked to be called first! That's just not fair!". Well, you know what JB? - it isn't "fair" that Caylee was murdered either! I know he is just doing his job...and he doesn't have much to work with. But these little sound bites he does when he tries to get us to feel sorry for Casey just don't fly.

I have been trying to figure out what it is that he keeps dangling like a carrot. He says my client is innocent and we havn't heard her side. Well how important can it be? It wasn't any information that would help find Caylee.
I wonder how easy it will be to hug Casey after he sees those pictures. Who is donating to her defense fund? What connection do they have to Caylee if any.

I have been trying to figure out what it is that he keeps dangling like a carrot. He says my client is innocent and we havn't heard her side. Well how important can it be? It wasn't any information that would help find Caylee.
I wonder how easy it will be to hug Casey after he sees those pictures. Who is donating to her defense fund? What connection, do they have to Caylee if any.

I keep going through scenerios in my mind. If she doesn't go, or at least ASK to go it makes her seem indifferent and uncaring about Caylee and to her memory. OR she could play the card that she doesn't want to cause such a commotion by her presence. Although, we know KC not wanting to step OUT of the limelight.

Although, knowing the Narcissistic way she lives her life, then and now, she will want to use this very public affair to be another way to "show" the world how deeply saddened she is by "her" loss. She thinks it may bode well for her case to show a potential jury that she cared about her daughter....... even to the last moments she can possibly spend with Caylee remains. It will be spite on all of us who do shed true tears for this little one. She will find it very easy to carry herself through the ceremony knowing that there are people who think poorly of her but she one ups us all by the mere fact that she is there. I agree it will be "lights, camera, action" , imho too. It will be torture for all of us that would have NEVER spent 31 partying days buying time for the rain to come and cover up our act of violence.

It will force her parents to show their affection for her publically again and she will get their adoration and hugs for how "strong" she is. Her parents now looking for immunity may find it hard to do this, will still go through with it because it will be a last time they can all spend time as a family.
If they go this route, I will be watching for the fake tears by Casey and all the attention she will draw to herself . It will be a final time that Casey can vie for attention from her parents with Caylee.

No matter what is decided for this funeral, it is a lose/lose situation because Caylee is now and forever a memory and will never grace the world with her songs and her sweetness.

good post....also remember sp wanted to go to Lacy's funeral--DENIED--even his parents weren't allowed....

I think that JB thinks that he can garner some sympathy for his client if he calls the Corrections Dept. unprofessional and insensitive in the way they delivered the news to his client. Besides not being legally obligated to notify him first, he seems to forget that THEY BELIEVE SHE KILLED HER DAUGHTER. She is not in jail just for the theft...she is the person charged with the death of this little girl. Granted she is presumed innocent until trial (cough cough), but they believe it to be true or she wouldn't be there. So why should they consider her "feelings" and extend special courtesies to her?

For a minute I thought he might stomp his feet and say "I asked to be called first! That's just not fair!". Well, you know what JB? - it isn't "fair" that Caylee was murdered either! I know he is just doing his job...and he doesn't have much to work with. But these little sound bites he does when he tries to get us to feel sorry for Casey just don't fly.

sometimes he should just step aside and ignore the camera....no one cares about fairness of who broke the news...just seems odd--(especially in lieu of the hugging incident)---I heard them say a bit ago they would be following protocol---and that was followed...

Now when he sees her "I have to protect the lawyer/client confidentiality" bizwa---PLEASE......WHEN DID THAT OCCUR--seems like the only time that is important to him is when he can use it..

I to am tired of the "lot to tell"---bs--tell it now---you guys are the reason the public is po'd......defense is the reason for the circus...all of them! :twocents:

Remember that mob scene out side the Anthony Home?
I think many people hate Casey and there can be loon in the crowd that would think nothing of killing her.
While the life of a Mom who shoots her child is useless her family will be able to sue the state if she gets shot.
I believe it is safer for her to stay in the pokie.
I also think it is better for Caylee to have an honorable funeral without that "B" there.

Yes, there is no reason for Caylee's funeral to become the second act in the Casey Anthony Show. They will request and it will be denied, there will be no private visitation, there will be no attending the funeral. Partially because it is a major safety hazard no just to Casey but to those that have to protect her and the public nearby. And also because Casey has given up her rights, she is held without bond, that is it, end of story.

She is not some hard luck story that would be out of jail right now if she could just raise bail money. And family doesn't seem so important to Casey from what I have seen. Did I miss a story about the numerous calls she has been making from the jail to her family? To see how they are? To cry with them about Caylees death? To check on her dad when it made the news that he is suicidal?

Denying her ability to go will be the only reason she has any emotional response on that day.... feeling sorry for herself. Other than that it will just like any other day for her. Considering the way she disposed of her daughter burial rights don't seem high on her priority list.

Jose Baez is a joke of a lawyer.

Period.

sometimes he should just step aside and ignore the camera....no one cares about fairness of who broke the news...just seems odd--(especially in lieu of the hugging incident)---I heard them say a bit ago they would be following protocol---and that was followed...

Now when he sees her "I have to protect the lawyer/client confidentiality" bizwa---PLEASE......WHEN DID THAT OCCUR--seems like the only time that is important to him is when he can use it..

I to am tired of the "lot to tell"---bs--tell it now---you guys are the reason the public is po'd......defense is the reason for the circus...all of them! :twocents:

I concur.

:Banane24:

Hardly insensitive having a pastor give her the news. He's too full of himself, his own perceived importance, and his inappropriate emotional involvement with his client.

I don't think KC will be interested in the funeral/memorial once she realises she can't wear a short tight black dress, black veil, and perform her crocodile tears act.

remarks about Baez's and Casey's actions: to quote Forrest Gump "Stupid is as Stupid does"
8:00 pm I am lighting a candle in a hope that all of the Anthony's will tell the truth.
I want them to give Caylee the attention she deserves. Their statement sounded so wrong to me. It sounded like a campaign speech . That, she serve as the angel for all lost children . Like that was her purpose. NO GEORGE AND CINDY, she was supposed to get a chance to grow up . Her first day at school, her first dance all those things. It just amazes me how they can just blending her tragic loss at the hands of their daughter and their lack of supervision , into a statement like that. They do not IMO belong in the same category as grandparents,that are involved in a real kidnapping or an abduction.
They havn't worked in 6 months. How is this possible? I make get kicked for saying this but thats my take on it. George and Cindy campaigning to be a spokesperson for "kidFinders".'
Just let it for once be ,JUST ABOUT CAYLEE

As far as Baez's comments about corrections dept: IIRC the procedure is for the ME office to notify the family.... not the family's lawyer. Baez should be happy that anyone offical bothered to let him know at all. That could have been left up to the family.

I actually wouldn't be against KC being allowed to attend the funeral as long as cameras were allowed. She has difficulty portraying grief, that could make for some interesting footage if they would keep a camera on her.

She already knew it was her baby, why did they even have to tell her? I am glad they followed the rules because she is nobody special. She is a cold evil killer and does not deserve to go to any funeral or memorial service. She said her good bye when she tossed her in the woods and went on about her life.

Of course KC is saying she is innocent. Not many killers admit what they have done. She is trying to convince everyone else she did not do it. I hope she is not allowed to attend.

Good, I'm glad the point was made that what they did was PROCEDURE.

Right, Baez cries every time he gets. LE and FBI are following procedure completely at verbatim. All Baez is full of is Hot Air!

remarks about Baez's and Casey's actions: to quote Forrest Gump "Stupid is as Stupid does"
8:00 pm I am lighting a candle in a hope that all of the Anthony's will tell the truth.
I want them to give Caylee the attention she deserves. Their statement sounded so wrong to me. It sounded like a campaign speech . That, she serve as the angel for all lost children . Like that was her purpose. NO GEORGE AND CINDY, she was supposed to get a chance to grow up . Her first day at school, her first dance all those things. It just amazes me how they can just blending her tragic loss at the hands of their daughter and their lack of supervision , into a statement like that. They do not IMO belong in the same category as grandparents,that are involved in a real kidnapping or an abduction.
They havn't worked in 6 months. How is this possible? I make get kicked for saying this but thats my take on it. George and Cindy campaigning to be a spokesperson for "kidFinders".'
Just let it for once be ,JUST ABOUT CAYLEE
:clap::clap::clap:

Hardly insensitive having a pastor give her the news. He's too full of himself, his own perceived importance, and his inappropriate emotional involvement with his client.

I don't think KC will be interested in the funeral/memorial once she realises she can't wear a short tight black dress, black veil, and perform her crocodile tears act.

Don't forget her "new" sunglasses.

He's free? (as in pro bono)

He pretends to believe her and she knows there aren't too many people out there who do?

She's in love with him?

Let's face it, if it's Jose who is keeping her family away from visiting her in jail, it's almost like an abusive relationship. She has NO ONE but him. NO ONE.

All speculation, but it is very odd that only HE is allowed to visit her and he takes this sort of weird ownership of her, saying he didn't get the courtesy of hearing about Caylee's remains being identified first. It's creepy.

So true. I keep going back to his statement earlier in the case, "I'm going to get my girl." Strange wording for an attorney toward his client.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back