Countdown to Trial

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost cannot believe it! I thought I would die of old age before the jury selection/trial started!

God, what a long wait this has been.

No kidding. I cannot believe it's almost here...it seems like it just yesterday it was 2008 and this had just happened...I cry almost thinking about how long of a wait this has been. Finally, it's time for justice for Caylee!!!! I get chills just thinking about it.

I hope jury selection doesn't take so long that the kids summer vacation will start :bang:

2 days!!! Wow!! I agree... I never thought we would be sitting here talking about 2 days!! I am so proud to be a member of this forum. With everything that has gone on during these last few years... Caylee has never gotten lost or set aside on this forum! It has always been about Justice for Caylee and I am so happy that Caylee has had thousands of people who refused to forget about her.

I will say, since we are only 2 days away, that I am beyond disgusted at everyone who has tried to stall Justice for Caylee... or even tried to destroy it. The Joy Wray's and the Laura Buchanan's of this world who did everything in their power to try and tamper with evidence and even went as far as creating false evidence to try and get a murderer set free. Caylee's murderer. They should be ashamed of themselves!

To all the people who went into this with good intentions only to come out with self serving intentions... Leonard Padilla's of this world... shame on you too.

To all the witnesses, especially Casey's former friends, that have shown remarkable restraint these past few years... you are Caylee's hero's. You know what this is about and it isn't about you... even though certain people tried to desperately to make it about you. Stay strong!! I can only hope that once this trial is over that you can go on to live happy and successful lives.

To the people who have never even met anyone from the Anthony family and were thrown into this case by simply being the person who finally found Caylee (Roy Kronk) or simply searched for hours for this beautiful missing child (TES searchers)... you are Caylee's hero's!

I am just so excited for Caylee! I have waited so very long to see Caylee's voice finally be heard.

2 days!!!!!!!!!

I stopped by the Pinellas Criminal Justice Center on my way home from doing errands. There are, indeed, some parking spaces with "reserved for media" signs on them with the area taped off. I counted 5 spaces. There may be more some where else on the property, but I didn't see them. The place was empty.

I am going to Tampa for a while tomorrow (sorry, no where near where Hillsborough County court house is). I will go by our courthouse again late tomorrow.

If they move Casey before Monday morning, she should be logged into a jail database. For instance I have been checking this web site periodically today and will tomorrow also.

http://www.pcsoweb.com/pages/who_jail.html

The day is almost here!! I wish we could just skip to the verdict. I hope I can withstand all the cr@p the defense will, no doubt, put out there.
Angel Caylee, justice is coming, honey.

This past week seems to have just flown by! It's taken a long time, but here we are with jury selection just 2 days away! I hope there's no delays and by the end of this coming week a jury is seated. I can't wait for opening statements! :great:

2 days!!! Wow!! I agree... I never thought we would be sitting here talking about 2 days!! I am so proud to be a member of this forum. With everything that has gone on during these last few years... Caylee has never gotten lost or set aside on this forum! It has always been about Justice for Caylee and I am so happy that Caylee has had thousands of people who refused to forget about her.

I will say, since we are only 2 days away, that I am beyond disgusted at everyone who has tried to stall Justice for Caylee... or even tried to destroy it. The Joy Wray's and the Laura Buchanan's of this world who did everything in their power to try and tamper with evidence and even went as far as creating false evidence to try and get a murderer set free. Caylee's murderer. They should be ashamed of themselves!

To all the people who went into this with good intentions only to come out with self serving intentions... Leonard Padilla's of this world... shame on you too.

To all the witnesses, especially Casey's former friends, that have shown remarkable restraint these past few years... you are Caylee's hero's. You know what this is about and it isn't about you... even though certain people tried to desperately to make it about you. Stay strong!! I can only hope that once this trial is over that you can go on to live happy and successful lives.

To the people who have never even met anyone from the Anthony family and were thrown into this case by simply being the person who finally found Caylee (Roy Kronk) or simply searched for hours for this beautiful missing child (TES searchers)... you are Caylee's hero's!

I am just so excited for Caylee! I have waited so very long to see Caylee's voice finally be heard.

2 days!!!!!!!!!

I admire your passion and ability to put the coming trial into prespective with justice for Caylee as the main focus.

2 days until jury selection!!

:skip::skip::skip::skip:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

10 days until trial casey!!

:great::great::great::great::great::great:

Hard to believe we are this close to justice for Angel Caylee.

:great::great::great:

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN ...

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN ...

1 day until jury selection!!

9 days until trial Casey!!

Casey’s Jury Likely From Pinellas County

Posted: 11:24 pm EDT May 7, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Everyone is still waiting to find out where jury selection will be held for Casey Anthony’s trial.

According to our sister station in Tampa, WFTS, jury selection will likely happen in Pinellas County. WFTS says three independent sources are all confirming that information. The St. Petersburg Times is also reporting a lot of unusual activity at the county's courthouse. However, Orange County court officials are refusing to confirm a location until Monday morning.

source: http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/27815293/detail.html

continue discussion on this thread:

Where will the Jury Come From
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6447697#post6447697"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Thread - Where will the jury come from?[/ame]

Not sure where to put this :waitasec:, but FYI.... The Today Show is doing a piece on the trial this morning.

1 day until jury selection!!

9 days until trial Casey!!

I never thought this day would come ... FINALLY !!!

Is anyone going to sleep tonight ???

:great:

Have a nice day everyone ... and

Happy Mother's Day !

ICA: That's not the way I want to play. . .

CA: Well then you have. . .

ICA: Give me one more day.

Well, she has one more day, but then that is that. One more fleeting day.

It's hard to believe it's the last day and now it's less than 22 hours before jury selection begins.
I hope they will be able to seat the jurors so quickly it spins the DT into circles.

Less than one day left! I have never been so excited to go to work on a Sunday afternoon/evening! It will make the day go by faster.

I already set my alarm for tomorrow morning (didn't want to forget to set it after I get off work). I have stocked up on breakfast bars (can't starve myself) and energy drinks (I don't like coffee).

Justice for Caylee!!

Happy Mother's Day to all moms,

Happy Birthday to me,

And HAPPY ONE DAY BEFORE JURY SELECTION!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Shaking in your cell yet, Casey? YOU SHOULD BE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez