Countdown to Trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that opening statements start at 9 a.m., but didn't Judge Perry say he would give them 7 minutes to "flap their lips" or something like that? What time does that start? I am wondering if there will be some flapping since the defense submitted some discovery photos today.

I know that opening statements start at 9 a.m., but didn't Judge Perry say he would give them 7 minutes to "flap their lips" or something like that? What time does that start? I am wondering if there will be some flapping since the defense submitted some discovery photos today.

Judge Perry told them that they could come in at 8:30 am and he would give them each 7 minutes to speak if they had any issues that they needed him to decide before opening statements begin.

there could be a hearing, so best be ready by 8:30 or so if you want to catch every drop~

West Coast here.
I'm an insomniac.
Hubby is the Lark, I'm the Owl.
But I am going to bed NOW, hopefully fall asleep at a decent hour so that I can be up at 5, make a double pot of coffee, shower, brush teeth and put roast in crock pot.....because I am sure that's all that's going to get done tomorrow! LOL
See you all real soon!

I hope we have a poll every day on which side you think is winning for the day.

only a wake-up left/wowzer. can't sleep

what are the daily court hours? mon-fri, or sat as well?
TIA for a reply

I'm still up with a queasy feeling that SOMETHING is gonna delay this trial. Call me a pessimist, but I can't shake this feeling!

Ya'll just save my Jury chair #4, I'm going to bed. G'nite.

Have to get up at 6 bells here to log on and catch the beginning...9 a.m. in FL right? See y'all then. Yawn. It's going to be a long day tomorrow.

West Coast here and I can't sleep either. The wait is killing me. Took the day off for this and told anyone who's anyone not to bother calling or coming by- I'M BUSY.
My nerves are shot much like most of you. I pre-made my breakfast and lunch for tomorrow just so as not to miss a single word. :crazy:
Been a long time coming.
I'm most interested in seeing the look on ICA's face when all her dirty lies and secrets come pouring out and no way to shield herself from it. No cell to hide in, no lawyer or family member to hush anyone up- no spin from outside forces. Just the bare bones facts- ugly as they may be.
I'm also interested in seeing the methodical way Miss Linda and Mr. Jeff lay this out like a well oil machine.

Tick tock.

See you all in a few hours. (6:30am my time). Alarm set- check!

4 hours, 45 minutes by my count....

going to go shower, and clean the house, and do the laundry, and by then....it should be starting!

Another west coaster here. I can't sleep either. This trial is finally going to happen in less than five hours!!! I'm going to try some warm milk. I'll see you all in the morning. :eek:fftobed:

I'm awake. Only got 4 hours of sleep.
I wonder if Casey woke up with any night sweats last night.

No Sleep?? I thought it was just me. Been up for three hours,already on the second pot of coffee !!

I'm with both of you.....been up for a while....

And so it begins. I have a question/suggestion for the Mods. Is there going to be a thread for each witness in addition to the general daily thread about the trial? Or is the general thread going to cover everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak