Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I was thinking same thing.Plus if you read this poem that rick posted the site to
http://www.postpoems.com/cgi-bin/displaypoem.cgi?pid=386909
On the right side at bottom is date of 2004 maybe he fathered a child during this attack and maybe the Billings adopted the baby just thinking or my imagination is running full speed ahead lol.

You never know! Stranger things have happened. Now...I would just DIE if tomorrow's arrest was someone we have already been talking about here - uh..like a female who owed a lot of money to Mr. Billings! I hope the arrest is early and that it is made public before noon! I'll be away from the puter most of the day.

I'm local and all the sudden that name L P B is ringing a bell and I don't know why. I don't live out in Beulah, but I do know someone who dated a girl with one of those last names - and she lived out in Beulah. I wish I knew her better, but one can't be nosey and start asking a bunch of questions LOL!

You never know! Stranger things have happened. Now...I would just DIE if tomorrow's arrest was someone we have already been talking about here - uh..like a female who owed a lot of money to Mr. Billings! I hope the arrest is early and that it is made public before noon! I'll be away from the puter most of the day.

ITA This was a horrendous crime and all the children between the Billings family and all the people who were involved in this their children are victims as well so sad and heartbreaking.

I'm local and all the sudden that name L P B is ringing a bell and I don't know why. I don't live out in Beulah, but I do know someone who dated a girl with one of those last names - and she lived out in Beulah. I wish I knew her better, but one can't be nosey and start asking a bunch of questions LOL!

LOL I agree.

Wow she lost 400k ,and owed Billings 50 M
Lost her job lost her house I would think she has had a really bad streak of luck and I would think a lifetime of working to pay off her debts.HMMMMMMmm

This part is something new thank you!

The gunman was known to have been involved in a series of violent acts directed at family members, including his mother, and that firearms had been involved.
Consisting largely of a huge farm, the estate has been sold for some $400,000, but some other issues related to it haven’t been settled, the commission was advised earlier

Yes, I don't have it open now, but after it says that she owes him 50 million, it goes on to say that she owes him every penny she ever makes, and all of her earthly possessions. I think this will prove to be a "silencing" agreement of some sort.

I read this lien yesterday, but now I cannot find the link. Do you still have the link, and if so, could you please repost it for me? I want to look at something on it. Thanks in advance, Linda.

ETA: Nevermind, I see that you posted right below your previous post. Thanks!

I wish someone could give personal insight about LPB.

I read this lien yesterday, but now I cannot find the link. Do you still have the link, and if so, could you please repost it for me? I want to look at something on it. Thanks in advance, Linda.

ETA: Nevermind, I see that you posted right below your previous post. Thanks!

Is that the same one you saw yesterday?I read one but it was the actual court papers,I didnt see this one till Linda posted it.

LOL I was thinking same thing.Plus if you read this poem that rick posted the site to
http://www.postpoems.com/cgi-bin/displaypoem.cgi?pid=386909
On the right side at bottom is date of 2004 maybe he fathered a child during this attack and maybe the Billings adopted the baby just thinking or my imagination is running full speed ahead lol.

The last few lines of that poem indicate "the two inside of me" as being the only good things that came of her experience. It made me think that she might have become impregnated with twins. Please read it again to see if I understood it correctly.

And now who the heck is this ROwens that she named? Could he be the other white male that law enforcement is still looking for?

The last few lines of that poem indicate "the two inside of me" as being the only good things that came of her experience. It made me think that she might have become impregnated with twins. Please read it again to see if I understood it correctly.

And now who the heck is this ROwens that she named? Could he be the other white male that law enforcement is still looking for?

I think your right about twins, I only read part it did not feel right to read it.But I did check out the date and it was 2004 that would be 4 year old s.

Rowens who knows lol have not started to google him yet !

Edited to add I did read the whole poem after you asked me and I do agree with you .

Is that the same one you saw yesterday?I read one but it was the actual court papers,I didnt see this one till Linda posted it.

No, I saw the actual court papers too and really want to see it again. I can't find it now, though.

While I know you intend no harm and certainly this crime is horrible beyond words, much of your speculation and certainly your digging into myspace & facebook links and posting links of other family members -is very hurtful. Its unfortunate, but the persons being charged in these crimes also had innocent family associations and with this being all over the media, friends and others are doing web searches that are turning up speculation and pictures of those that are innocent and grieving and scared. I understand sleuthing, but I have spent the last day consoling family members who happened upon this web site and your speculations. It has done a lot of damage. Much of what you posted may have been "public" but it wasn't something a 13 year old knew until you blasted it here. Take a care. Many are being hurt.

The Internet Is Here For Just This Purpose. This Forum Is Doing A GREAT Service To, And For Us All. Keep Up The Great SleuthWork...

I REALLY think I found a connection!
Unless I'm going crazy...
How do I post pictures?
HELP!

I REALLY think I found a connection!
Unless I'm going crazy...
How do I post pictures?
HELP!

Are you just trying to link the pictures or upload them individually?

from: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_reading_posting#faq_vb3_attachments

How do I add an image to a post?

If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing
after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too.

Dont have a clue...can you post a link to the pic??

I think what I found his HUGE.
I'm trying to figure out how to do it!

Okay so if you go to one of Patrick Gonzalez myspace pages
there are two pictures. One of "the people who have my daughter"
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=468734116&albumID=667285&imageID=3181242
and "at least I know they are feeding her"
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=468734116&albumID=667285&imageID=6382321
I believe the guy with gray hair is Melanie Billings dad.
She has a picture of him on her myspace.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=70047361&albumID=2592095&imageID=42364046
Also in the picture of the "at least I know they are feeding her"
The older lady in the picture looks like the same lady in Melanie Billings
slide show picture #11 "Ash, granny and pop"
And does the man in the picture "at least I know they are feeding her"
look like a younger Bud Billings?

.... or am I crazy?

I think what I found his HUGE.
I'm trying to figure out how to do it!

Any chance of just linking to the sites that have the info? Then we can see about downloading any image and uploading directly?

Are the pictures saved to your hard drive? If so, 'post a message', and look at the top of the message where you will see a little smiley face, and next to it is a paper clip. Click the paper clip and a little box will pop up where you can choose to "browse". Find the picture from your hard drive and then click "upload". You can then "close the window" after it is done, or simply hit "Submit". Let me know if you are having problems.

This is why you become addicted because as soon as you wander away good info turns up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper