Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what you're making me angry!

#1 I'm not a family member but have been friends with Melanie and Bud for many years.

Did I find everything here uplifting that had been said about them? No but you know what I did? I came in here and presented these people with the truth! I told them the things they didn't know about my friends. That is how friends and families of the victims handle it.

Now as for letting a 13 year old? You bet your bottom dollar my 13 yr old won't go on any websites I don't allow. That is what discretion and parental controls are for.

I'm very sorry for you if you have lost control of your child already at 13 because boy are you in for some tough teenage years to come.

I have three kids, one barely a preteen. And I am the parent, I control what they do, where they go, what they see, and what they read. That is MY job.

Sad you don't seem to view that as your job.
Wow! Welcome!!

I have to say how much I appreciated you coming on to share what you knew. I had heard about this family before this happened and admired them so. There hearts were golden. I think anyone who reads here for a bit catches on that we clearly are here to help find justice for the victims.

Thank you.

I think rage had to be a part of this as well, and it blows my mind that there were possibly 7 other participants! How did the mastermind convince 6 or 7 other people to go along with this, and did they all know it would end in the murder of two beautiful parents whose children needed them? I wonder if he tried to unsuccessfully recruit others in the crime and if those people will come forward and talk?
It's truly overkill...there's got to me more than one motive.

I read and re-read it and it sound like Billings gave her money or another type of security for something and wanted to make sure she knew that she owed him her life.

It basically says that she is in debt to him for every last penny she ever earns - and this was filed on January 26, 2006 - a year before the DCF investigation.

She refinanced her house earlier in 2006 and the amount was for less than 50,000.

Which document ? the lien?

Which document ? the lien?

Yes, I don't have it open now, but after it says that she owes him 50 million, it goes on to say that she owes him every penny she ever makes, and all of her earthly possessions. I think this will prove to be a "silencing" agreement of some sort.

It's truly overkill...there's got to me more than one motive.

Yes I have thought the same way. But I believe I have seen where some of the arrested were or have been known to do drugs. If they were using Meth (purely speculation) this perhaps could explain the overkill? I believe that the Sheriffs department already know the facts or at least part of them but are not going to release any info until all are in custody.

Yes, I don't have it open now, but after it says that she owes him 50 million, it goes on to say that she owes him every penny she ever makes, and all of her earthly possessions. I think this will prove to be a "silencing" agreement of some sort.

WOW that to me is Motive with a capital M.I read most of it I would think 50 million dollars would take several life times to pay off.

WOW...that maritime lien! Awesome sleuthing there! I wonder, wonder, wonder if this has any connection. I'm sorry if this has already been addressed (I'm so sleepy and am too lazy to go back and look), but has anyone established any link with the woman who has the lien against her to any of those who have been arrested?

A maritime lien? I wonder if Byrd was injured on a boat or ship she owned?

WOW...that maritime lien! Awesome sleuthing there! I wonder, wonder, wonder if this has any connection. I'm sorry if this has already been addressed (I'm so sleepy and am too lazy to go back and look), but has anyone established any link with the woman who has the lien against her to any of those who have been arrested?

A maritime lien? I wonder if Byrd was injured on a boat or ship she owned?

I think there is but have not found it yet, but if there is I am sure we will all be hearing it soon.They are working this case at a fast pace it seems.

All I can say is WOW.

There in the legal document in plain words...everything she has, or will ever have, belongs to Byrd Billings.

WOW. :confused:

That must be Rick Outzen's blog - he owns the Pensacola Independent Newspaper (I think that's what it's called)

Yes I think so he has had a lot of good info some we had before him ........lol
but whats weird is i posted that link this afternoon her being fired Now he posts it but now its gone maybe he had to take it off cause its hitting to close to truth ? or for another reason he deleted it.:crazy:

All I can say is WOW.

There in the legal document in plain words...everything she has, or will ever have, belongs to Byrd Billings.

Isn't that something,Now there just might be a motive but who knows at this point.

All I can say is WOW.

I just wanted to add it seems this same person worked for DCF in florida and was fired.

Isn't that something,Now there just might be a motive but who knows at this point.

Could be something, could be nothing, but a sure way out of paying a debt to someone is to make that person disappear!

Could be something, could be nothing, but a sure way out of paying a debt to someone is to make that person disappear!

ITA I have a feeling a Humdinger was not an overstatement.

Yes I think so he has had a lot of good info some we had before him ........lol
but whats weird is i posted that link this afternoon her being fired Now he posts it but now its gone maybe he had to take it off cause its hitting to close to truth ? or for another reason he deleted it.:crazy:

could be....maybe LE asked him to delete it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper