Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I am new here but there are several different theories at this time. Can one of the regulars kind of do a brief synopsis of what direction we should be looking? Am kind of lost and there are so many different directions...................Thanks

I must be confused Phillips is not the buyer here.... rather it says to send acknowledgement to her.

Took me a while to see it but look she is also listed as buyer.

I would like to point out, that in all the race to find and post information, some confusion occured...

Maybe I am wrong...but Katie Herkel is Bella's mother, Her sister is Jennifer Herkel, and her mother and father are Bill and Becca... I can't find anywhere that it says Katie remarried...it looks like he can't find a trace of her....

Am I incorrect or over-looking something...

Yes, you are correct. And I don't know of any evidence that katie is remarried either. Katie's address is listed with living with her parents.

The 2213 North 61st Avenue property sold to the Phillips by the Billings went into foreclosure.

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/MyImages/2008038002.pdf

The 5331 North Palafox Street also has another car dealer associated with it. see:
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q="2213 N. 61st Ave"&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl This is a short walk to the location of where the red van was found at 300 Palm Court.

I'm wondering if since Patricia Phillips (notary) knew of some of the so called fortune of the Billings family, did she and her husband have any part in this crime? Knowing of the bankruptcy of their home and that they also appear to be somewhat shady characters, they could certainly have played a part. Of course this is IMO.

WELCOME and thanks

All I can say is WOW.

There in the legal document in plain words...everything she has, or will ever have, belongs to Byrd Billings.

WOW. :confused:
Did she try to scam him? Was she some sort of treasure hunter? Sorry if this has been addressed...I'm all the way back on the this thread.

Took me a while to see it but look she is also listed as buyer.

Yes, but there is another document that shows Linda Sterns to be the Notary. For some reason my computer is not letting me open PAINT or copy and paste :furious: Otherwise, I would post it for you!

There is supposed to be a family press conference tomorrow but not sure if a time has been decided just yet.

Don't know of any from the SD.

This is copied from LPG Jrs Blog,

In short he wrote to Jennifer (Bella's Aunt) and the Grandmother responded, I copied in RED the information LPG Jr relates about a Matthew Herkel, any information there?????

LPG Jr, seems to suggest he knows or knew Matthew and it seems a little ominous....or is it just me?

Rebecca Herkel said," You are going to get into trouble"
Current mood: accomplished
ATTENTION ALL PARENTS: What would you be willing to do for your children if you felt that they may be in some kind of danger???

I just got off of the phone with my ex-wife's mother(REBECCA HERKEL). She threatened to cause me all kinds of problems with the police. She even mentioned that she would hire a lawyer. She claims that everything on this SITE is a lie....that she would even travel to Pensacola to talk to the police in my area.
I have never (WOULD NEVER) threatened to harm them. She (REBECCA HERKEL) Actually, told me if I wanted to get my daughter back that I needed to hire a Private Investigator. She said," You are going to get into trouble, and I am going to MAKE Darn sure that you have problems with the Police". SHE EVEN ASKED ME HOW I'D LIKE TO EXPERIENCE A LITTLE HARRASSMENT...PERSONALLY, I'VE EXPERIENCED ENOUGH FROM THEM ALREADY....

OF COURSE THE ENTIRE CONVERSATION WAS DOCUMENTED WITH HER PERMISSION..

I HOPE SHE WASN'T illegally recording me, as that would be VIOLATING MY "Reasonable Expectation Of Privacy"

Here is her response to an email I sent to Bella's Aunt:

Patrick,
Just read your email. I have contacted Myspace regarding Cyber bullying and they told me to copy your page and these letters and go to the police. Will be at police station in the am, as there are visible threats in your emails and Myspace page. Also contacting a lawyer.

If you really want to see Bella all you have to do is hire a custody lawyer and go before a judge and pay your child support. I have told you that over and over. The only person stopping you from seeing Bella is you. It is that easy.

Stop this nonsense as I will follow through with the police and the lawyers. Take down your reward for information on Bella as that might actually harm her.

Rebecca Herkel

FIRST OF ALL ANY REASONABLE RATIONAL NORMAL PERSON WOULD KNOW THAT UNLESS I ACTUALLY DID THREATEN ANYBODY....I AM NOT VIOLATING THE LAW.
NOTHING I HAVE SAID TO OR ABOUT THESE PEOPLE IS UNTRUE!!!

IF THEY FEEL THAT ANYTHING THAT I HAVE PUT ON THIS WEBSITE IS UNTRUE, WELL, PROVE IT...TAKE ME COURT!!! THEY CAN'T, AND WONT..BECAUSE IT IS ALL TRUE!!!

IN THE LETTER TO BELLA'S AUNT (JENNIFER HERKEL), I DID TELL HER THAT I WOULD DISTRIBUTE THE TRUTH ABOUT HER, HER PARENT'S, AND HER SISTER'S ACTIONS (WHICH IS MY FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT, BYE THE WAY) THAT LED UP TO THEM TAKING MY DAUGHTER AWAY, AND KEEPING HER FROM ME...BUT I DEFINATELY DID NOT MAKE ANY "THREATS". The only reason I would make certain information public would be to rally support for Bella's Cause, not to cause the Herkel Family any harm or discomfort. I kindof feel that if people hear the whole story they would be sypathetic to the situation, and assist Bella and I in being reunited.

SO AS NOT TO CAUSE BELLA ANY EMBARRASSMENT, I HAVE, THUS FAR, BEEN NICE ENOUGH TO KEEP CERTAIN PEOPLE'S UGLY PAST ACTIONS SECRET.

BUT, IF IT TAKES EXPOSING WHAT CAN ONLY BE DESCRIBED AS THE TRUTH TO GET AN OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH MY DAUGHTER... THEN SO BE IT!!! I WROTE JENNIFER THE LETTER IN HOPES OF AVOIDING THAT... I EVEN CONGRADULATED JENNIFER ON HER PROGRESS ( I wont elaborate)

I JUST WANT THEM TO HELP ME GET IN TOUCH WITH MY DAUGHTER. NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS. I've made countless attempts to reach my daughter,

EVEN GONE AS FAR AS DRIVING AND FLYING FROM PENSACOLA TO SARASOTA TO REACH HER. I WENT TO THE HERKEL HOME, AND EVERYTIME I WAS STONEWALLED.

I REALLY HOPED THAT MY LETTER TO JENNIFER WOULD HAVE BEEN RESPONDED TO A LITTLE BETTER, BUT AS IS OFTEN THE CASE WITH PEOPLE WITH HOT-HEADS AND SHORT-FUSES, THINGS GOT UGLY. I NEVER WANTED MRS. HERKEL TO SEE IT.

HER SON, MATTHEW, WHO HAPPENED TO BE A REALLY NICE GUY RECENTLY PASSED AWAY, AND THE LETTER WAS NOT INTENDED FOR BECKY'S EYES. I WONT GO INTO THE DETAILS BEHIND HIS PASSING RIGHT NOW, BUT IT WAS DEFINATELY A VERY SAD SITUATION.

ALL I WANT IS TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH MY DAUGHTER.

OH, AND I ALSO HAPPEN TO BE AN EXPERT ON ABDUCTION AWARENESS & KIDNAP PREVENTION... NOTHING ABOUT THIS WEBSITE ENDANGERS BELLA. IT'S NOT LIKE I EVEN HAVE HER ADDRESS...BUT, I WOULD LIKE TO GET IT.

MAYBE THEY ACTUALLY WILL FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST ME. THEN I WOULD BE ABLE TO SUBPOENA MY EX-WIFE AS A WITNESS (COURT ORDERED), AND THEN A JUDGE WOULD HEAR HOW THEY HAVE KEPT ME FROM HAVING A LIFE WITH MY DAUGHTER... THEN I WOULD BE ABLE TO GET CUSTODY OF HER.

UNLIKE THOSE PEOPLE, I WOULD NEVER KEEP A CHILD FROM HER OTHER PARENT...AND TO THE COURT, THAT DOES MATTER!!!

ALSO, TO ANYONE INTERESTED, THE REWARD FOR ANY INFORMATION ON THE WHEREABOUTS OF MY DAUGHTER JUST DOUBLED...
I GUESS I WILL CLOSE FOR NOW, MAYBE TOMMOROW THE POLICE WILL GET TO READ THIS...AND THEN THEY WILL EXPLAIN TO HER THAT I HAVE NOT VIOLATED THE LAW... not at all!

Yes, you are correct. And I don't know of any evidence that katie is remarried either. Katie's address is listed with living with her parents.

Betcha she doens't live there...and Billings still may have helped out: just that instead of putting her "anything and everything" to them (Billings) they actually helped her parents do it...

Check to see if there are any maritime documents or leins with Katie, Jennifer, Matthew, Rebbeca or Bill Herkel...listed anywhere????

My take on this case is that yes jake is very likely one of the twins and the other healthy twin the birth mom kept fathered by Coldiron,ok now the bio mom maybe a mom who either did not let the dad know she adopted a child out.Or is one of the woman who owed her life on paper to Billings who most likely was really helping this woman.LGP Jr had it out for the billings because he was full of rage his daughter was stolen (kept safe)from him Billings helped her escape as well thats why 2 had reasons in thier own twisted crimal minds to get back at this family who hurt them, and maybe score some big bucks at the same time .I think the younger ones where promised big bucks and drugs to help with a robbery.Thats my theory and I am sticking to it unless LE or a family member of the victims tell differently.JMO

This is copied from LPG Jrs Blog,

In short he wrote to Jennifer (Bella's Aunt) and the Grandmother responded, I copied in RED the information LPG Jr relates about a Matthew Herkel, any information there?????

LPG Jr, seems to suggest he knows or knew Matthew and it seems a little ominous....or is it just me?

Rebecca Herkel said," You are going to get into trouble"
Current mood: accomplished
ATTENTION ALL PARENTS: What would you be willing to do for your children if you felt that they may be in some kind of danger???

I just got off of the phone with my ex-wife's mother(REBECCA HERKEL). She threatened to cause me all kinds of problems with the police. She even mentioned that she would hire a lawyer. She claims that everything on this SITE is a lie....that she would even travel to Pensacola to talk to the police in my area.
I have never (WOULD NEVER) threatened to harm them. She (REBECCA HERKEL) Actually, told me if I wanted to get my daughter back that I needed to hire a Private Investigator. She said," You are going to get into trouble, and I am going to MAKE Darn sure that you have problems with the Police". SHE EVEN ASKED ME HOW I'D LIKE TO EXPERIENCE A LITTLE HARRASSMENT...PERSONALLY, I'VE EXPERIENCED ENOUGH FROM THEM ALREADY....

OF COURSE THE ENTIRE CONVERSATION WAS DOCUMENTED WITH HER PERMISSION..

I HOPE SHE WASN'T illegally recording me, as that would be VIOLATING MY "Reasonable Expectation Of Privacy"

Here is her response to an email I sent to Bella's Aunt:

Patrick,
Just read your email. I have contacted Myspace regarding Cyber bullying and they told me to copy your page and these letters and go to the police. Will be at police station in the am, as there are visible threats in your emails and Myspace page. Also contacting a lawyer.

If you really want to see Bella all you have to do is hire a custody lawyer and go before a judge and pay your child support. I have told you that over and over. The only person stopping you from seeing Bella is you. It is that easy.

Stop this nonsense as I will follow through with the police and the lawyers. Take down your reward for information on Bella as that might actually harm her.

Rebecca Herkel

FIRST OF ALL ANY REASONABLE RATIONAL NORMAL PERSON WOULD KNOW THAT UNLESS I ACTUALLY DID THREATEN ANYBODY....I AM NOT VIOLATING THE LAW.
NOTHING I HAVE SAID TO OR ABOUT THESE PEOPLE IS UNTRUE!!!

IF THEY FEEL THAT ANYTHING THAT I HAVE PUT ON THIS WEBSITE IS UNTRUE, WELL, PROVE IT...TAKE ME COURT!!! THEY CAN'T, AND WONT..BECAUSE IT IS ALL TRUE!!!

IN THE LETTER TO BELLA'S AUNT (JENNIFER HERKEL), I DID TELL HER THAT I WOULD DISTRIBUTE THE TRUTH ABOUT HER, HER PARENT'S, AND HER SISTER'S ACTIONS (WHICH IS MY FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT, BYE THE WAY) THAT LED UP TO THEM TAKING MY DAUGHTER AWAY, AND KEEPING HER FROM ME...BUT I DEFINATELY DID NOT MAKE ANY "THREATS". The only reason I would make certain information public would be to rally support for Bella's Cause, not to cause the Herkel Family any harm or discomfort. I kindof feel that if people hear the whole story they would be sypathetic to the situation, and assist Bella and I in being reunited.

SO AS NOT TO CAUSE BELLA ANY EMBARRASSMENT, I HAVE, THUS FAR, BEEN NICE ENOUGH TO KEEP CERTAIN PEOPLE'S UGLY PAST ACTIONS SECRET.

BUT, IF IT TAKES EXPOSING WHAT CAN ONLY BE DESCRIBED AS THE TRUTH TO GET AN OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH MY DAUGHTER... THEN SO BE IT!!! I WROTE JENNIFER THE LETTER IN HOPES OF AVOIDING THAT... I EVEN CONGRADULATED JENNIFER ON HER PROGRESS ( I wont elaborate)

I JUST WANT THEM TO HELP ME GET IN TOUCH WITH MY DAUGHTER. NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS. I've made countless attempts to reach my daughter,

EVEN GONE AS FAR AS DRIVING AND FLYING FROM PENSACOLA TO SARASOTA TO REACH HER. I WENT TO THE HERKEL HOME, AND EVERYTIME I WAS STONEWALLED.

I REALLY HOPED THAT MY LETTER TO JENNIFER WOULD HAVE BEEN RESPONDED TO A LITTLE BETTER, BUT AS IS OFTEN THE CASE WITH PEOPLE WITH HOT-HEADS AND SHORT-FUSES, THINGS GOT UGLY. I NEVER WANTED MRS. HERKEL TO SEE IT.

HER SON, MATTHEW, WHO HAPPENED TO BE A REALLY NICE GUY RECENTLY PASSED AWAY, AND THE LETTER WAS NOT INTENDED FOR BECKY'S EYES. I WONT GO INTO THE DETAILS BEHIND HIS PASSING RIGHT NOW, BUT IT WAS DEFINATELY A VERY SAD SITUATION.

ALL I WANT IS TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH MY DAUGHTER.

OH, AND I ALSO HAPPEN TO BE AN EXPERT ON ABDUCTION AWARENESS & KIDNAP PREVENTION... NOTHING ABOUT THIS WEBSITE ENDANGERS BELLA. IT'S NOT LIKE I EVEN HAVE HER ADDRESS...BUT, I WOULD LIKE TO GET IT.

MAYBE THEY ACTUALLY WILL FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST ME. THEN I WOULD BE ABLE TO SUBPOENA MY EX-WIFE AS A WITNESS (COURT ORDERED), AND THEN A JUDGE WOULD HEAR HOW THEY HAVE KEPT ME FROM HAVING A LIFE WITH MY DAUGHTER... THEN I WOULD BE ABLE TO GET CUSTODY OF HER.

UNLIKE THOSE PEOPLE, I WOULD NEVER KEEP A CHILD FROM HER OTHER PARENT...AND TO THE COURT, THAT DOES MATTER!!!

ALSO, TO ANYONE INTERESTED, THE REWARD FOR ANY INFORMATION ON THE WHEREABOUTS OF MY DAUGHTER JUST DOUBLED...
I GUESS I WILL CLOSE FOR NOW, MAYBE TOMMOROW THE POLICE WILL GET TO READ THIS...AND THEN THEY WILL EXPLAIN TO HER THAT I HAVE NOT VIOLATED THE LAW... not at all!

OMG< WAIT A SECOND HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't one of the Billings children Mathew the one who died choking or got into a strangulation deal?? Could just be a coincidence but his last name his Billings on the power of attorney deal...

I would like to point out, that in all the race to find and post information, some confusion occured...

Maybe I am wrong...but Katie Herkel is Bella's mother, Her sister is Jennifer Herkel, and her mother and father are Bill and Becca... I can't find anywhere that it says Katie remarried...it looks like he can't find a trace of her....

Am I incorrect or over-looking something...

I apologize for the confusion - I typed "Jennifer" when I meant "Rebecca".

The remarriage is mentioned by lPatrick on one of his Myspace entries. Whether it's true or not, who knows?

Matthew Herkel was, IIRC, around 32 when he died. I haven't posted much about him, but it appears he had a drug problem and either OD'd or suicided. His female roommate was recently busted for prostitution.

Nevermind! Looks like Matthew would have been 33 ish now! And he was a Herkel!

Matthew Herkel
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial]July 16, 1975 - February 02, 2008[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial] Herkel, Matthew William
July 16, 1975 - Feb. 6, 2008

Matthew William Herkel, 32, Sarasota, FL since 1978, formerly of Midland, Mich., died Feb. 6, 2008.

Visitation was from 11 a.m. to noon on Tuesday,February 12, 2008 with services to follow, at The Church of The Nazarene, Sarasota.

Interment at Palms Memorial Park, Sarasota.

Survivors include daughters Abigail and Emilea of Kendalville, Ind.; parents Rebecca and William; sisters Jennifer and Katie; niece Mary Belle; and nephew Kincade all of Sarasota.

http://wiegand.createatribute.com/r...495e9dc107a19d814c70a&i_memorialid=1203019312
[/FONT]

OMG< WAIT A SECOND HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't one of the Billings children Mathew the one who died choking or got into a strangulation deal?? Could just be a coincidence but his last name his Billings on the power of attorney deal...

John choked to death years ago, Bailey died at the age of 3 in the hospital after an incident involving a bathtub and faulty hot water heater.

I think below is who we are looking for. Not confirmed though...

Patricia A Phillips
Patricia Harris
Patricia A Harris
Patricia A Myers
Patricia Ann Myers
Patricia Phillips
Patricia Ann Phillips
Patti Phillips
Patrica A Phillps
Patricia Richardson
Patricia A Richardson
Patricia A Sythe
Pensacola , FL
Mobile , AL
Ventura , CA
Gulf Breeze , FL

I'm reading and trying to make connections here.
I'm trying to figure the family tree.......
The 4 older children where to the X wife of Byrd's?
1 married a Herkel? or was that Melonie's name?
I'm getting myself so confused........please help so
I read this all correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members