DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
crap. none of my links are working
Go to Pensacolamls.com
put in
MLS number 364630

If you click on the address it will take you to the maps,there is an approximate street view

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/article1018810.ece

~~~snipped

Family in bay area
There is a Tampa Bay connection to the murders of Byrd and Melanie Billings in Pensacola.
Michael Billings, the 44-year-old son of Byrd Billings from a previous marriage, lives in Indian Shores.
He said he went to Pensacola after the murders but returned to his home after just a few hours. He said he won't be going to the couple's funeral.
"I didn't feel safe there," he said.

~~~~~~~~~~

Bolded by me..

Makes you wonder why Michael didn't feel safe in Pensacola, doesn't it?

crap. none of my links are working
Go to Pensacolamls.com
put in
MLS number 364630

Heres the thing - think about this - what if the CS was given something in the safe??? Did we ever find out if they got the safe opened?

She lives in a single fam residence on the beach - so it could be buried there? 0.7 miles from Pam via de luna address

In regards to his son not attending the funeral that link says (in my words since I shut the link down) that he went there shortly after the murders but returned home a few hours later becuase he didnt feel safe there.

~~
There is a son Mike mentioned in the obituary, but I didn't see the two granddaugter's from the custody link mentioned.

Am I the only one that thinks this whole "plan" was down right stupid ? None of these people have a lick of sense. Lets recap the shear stupidity here of the people accused of this crime.

1. Theres is WAY to many people to keep quite, too many involved.
  2. They decide to use their PERSONAL vehicles to commit the crime.
  3. The primary vehicle is a 16 PASSENGER BRIGHT RED VAN.
  4. The didn't confirm the security had been cut or attempt to cut the wires to the cameras.
  5. The try and cover up the van by painting it a DIFFERENT color red, so now instead of a red colored van its a highly noticeable red polka dotted van.
  6. For some reason they didn't think a 16 passenger red van full of ninja's would not be noticeable....
  7. The perps didn't REALLY know each other too well.
  8. They didn't get rid of the guns or the safe
  9. Hid the guns and the safe at THEIR OWN HOME.
Probably a ton more to add to that list but meh you get the gist of it :p

Now I'm no professional hit man or even have the slightest idea how they SHOULD operate, but even to my uneducated (in the killing biz) eye i can tell that this was the stupidest (is that even a word?) Group of people that have ever walked the planet.

None of that is relevant to this thread or is it ?

I am broken hearted for the victims in the case (ALL of them even the perps children and families) but I cant help but laugh at the shear magnitude of the stupidity here.....

Before I part I would like to thank this community, for all their hard work and may god bless each and every one of you, and one day even tho this site is fantastic, maybe we wont NEED sites like this...Hey I can dream cant I ?

The try and cover up the van by painting it a DIFFERENT color red, so now instead of a red colored van its a highly noticeable red polka dotted van.
[*]For some reason they didn't think a 16 passenger red van full of ninja's would not be noticeable....

Had me on the floorrrrrrr
The "way too many people" element is the problematic one. There may be an oversimplification here, based on assumptions there are no unknowns. If you are drinking the kool-aid that this was a simple robbery, then everything is exactly as you state it. Stupidity.

There may be some idiots on the team, but you are kidding yourself if you think that Stallworth, Gonzalez Jr., and Wiggins were idiots. Stallworth was/is a Sergant/Special Forces and he has four or five children. He threw it away on a stupid scheme? Gonzalez Jr. for his part, may be crazy, based on his ranting on MS, but, I don't think he is stupid. Wiggins I am sure didn't acquire all her earthly possessions from being a dumb blond.

Gonzalez had every reason in the world to go after his ex's family who had his daughter but he didn't, why? Instead he decides hatch a plan to kill the Billings to steal their safe, along with 7 or 8 other people? Kill them while they slept, instead of waiting until they were not home. Doesn't pass the smell test on any level. We are not dealing with Ocean's Eleven here. We are talking about a moderately wealthy man's safe.

There is something that we are missing. A hidden hand. Something witchy somewhere. It is hard not to have see a scenario where Billings isn't up to his eyeballs. I may be wrong, but it is what it is. For the sake of civility we can say otherwise, but the further we go along, the more it looks like there are problems in Pleasantville.

"Don't shoot me I am only the piano player."

Okay, well here is the link about the arrest:

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/xml/xml.asp?ucase_id=63126702

I don't know - coincidental if you ask me - i just don't know what to think...

I'm referring to the Phillips suing the tobacco companies...one of the parties' name is Misha...and CS's Myspace is pretty clear that her current or recently ex girlfriend's name is/was Misha. I was wondering if this is possibly the CS-Phillips link...

Interesting article
However, a person who identified themselves as a friend of Wiggins in an e-mail to the Northwest Flor-ida Daily News said Wiggins’ didn’t seem to her to be capable of committing the crimes she is charged with.

She also said Wiggins’ was having serious financial problems.

“This lady is in terrible financial shape,” the e-mailer, who requested anonymity because she was afraid she could become a target, said.

“A year ago she told me she was losing everything from the recession. Her home in Gulf Breeze has no insurance on it and she moved out because she could not afford the payments.”

http://www.thedestinlog.com/news/pensacola-10094-authorities-slayings.html

I see you are new here, magic-k. Welcome! Please don't accuse posters who don't agree with your theory of the crime of "drinking the kool-ade."

Stallworth was an airplane mechanic in his unit, not some sort of commando. I very much doubt if he had any specialized training apart from airplane mechanics. I'm as appalled as you are that he would throw away his life and family on a stupid scheme, but looks like he did.

I think dood had a good point about the stupidities that went into the commission of this crime. Whether there are deeper motives remains to be seen. At this point, I have seen nothing concrete or convincing that this was anything other than a robbery. (I've seen some interesting starting points, though.)

It's still hard for me to believe that Pamela Wiggins didn't know anything until after the fact. It just seems she is in this up to her eyeballs and has been from the beginning. JMO

There is also a suit against a D. Brock, was that Melanies maiden name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove