Crime-scene investigation vans arrive at taped-off Anthony house

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox news said CSI just wrapped up at the crime scene.

On commercial now, getting ready to talk to Phil again after commercial.

Tell them you have to confiscate a TV as evidence! And if they ask 'evidence of what?', look stern and accusatory, and say 'You know what you did!!!'. Then stomp out of the room.

:)

LOL BeanE that was good

:floorlaugh: It just might work.

Tell them you have to confiscate a TV as evidence! And if they ask 'evidence of what?', look stern and accusatory, and say 'You know what you did!!!'. Then stomp out of the room.

carried several cardboard boxes of evidence out of the home per fox

Carried several boxes out of the A's home. Fox reporting.

LE would not inform a FOX reporter that arrests are possible down the road - it's simply irresponsible reporting.
I agree. I wonder how much more these people can take! Maybe they tried to lead everyone in directions away from their daughter, okay, but they are parents for better or worse! They are not murderers...I know LE has to do a complete job and follow the evidence for justice to be served but I just hope there is someone to help the A's through this...

I'm taking over the Wii tonight so I can keep up on the big screen while I wrap prezzies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper