Crime scene photos #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
..and how much more overgrown any area must be that Casey played in as a child? We're talking about years ago.

So true...and where I grew up...we had a wild area behind where we lived...now fenced in, Madrona Wetlands. We used to cut paths through there playing all the time...

Most schools have shortcuts the kids use to get across fields and such...when school is in session, its winter so the snakes bugs, etc would be less active, the vegetation less.

My father and step father both died last year a month apart....it cost about
$ 2,000.00 for my step dad to be cremated......

My dad had been in the Navy....so they paid most of his.....

My daughters funeral....was about $8,000.00.......thank goodness with help from the school dist, friends, our congergation, and family it was all paid for.....

Under the circumstances, if they keep it private, I can't see that any bank would refuse them a loan of $8,000.00. I can't believe they're asking for donations at this point! Maybe they should eliminate ONE (1) "dream team" expert and pay for their grand-daughter's funeral! Whoever is paying for the "dream team" is most likely ammenable to paying for a private funeral.

How about the money they have gotten for all the photos they have shared over the last 6 months.....those were Caylee photos.....

with what I just said.....its sad...Caylee is paying for her own funeral....:(

I printed this photo out last night. It looks slightly better on paper.
http://gi72.photobucket.com/groups/i185/C7TZ289MUI/195831-1.jpg

What I noticed, as far as discussion of skull, I don't think the skull is in the photo, but wish I could enlarge and print it, I have no idea how to do that photo stuff. There is a soft place of dirt, without plants on it, toward the bottom right. Or if you look at what we think is the book, it is upward right from that spot. I think this is where Mr. Kronk may have kicked or poked the bag and skull would roll off to the side behind plant life. Just the way it looked to me.

<<My daughters funeral.>>

My condolences. I'm sorry for your loss. I can believe they're asking for more donations. They didn't spend donations on Casey's defense team; they spent it on the private investigators looking for a "live Caylee". Private investigators don't come cheap.

You would think that the grandparents of a little girl that has gone missing (and now, unfortunately known to be deceased) would have laid bare all that was missing and askew in her room and home. You would think that they would be doing everything and anything to assist the authorities with either finding her alive or otherwise...Isn't it horrible, disgusting actually, to see that we are here, almost 6 months since she went missing, trying to sort out what might be missing or "not right" in her home...Because her grandparents, have done everything possible NOT to share critical information that might have helped to find her??? They had to have had some sort of "hunch" that it was futile to help. Otherwise, wouldn't they have wanted to be more forthcoming???

This has always been my exact question about the A's. They seemed to have been meticulous about and very much in control of their house, yard, tools, etc. I think they would have noticed everything amiss or different about bedding, clothes, tools, pesticides, chemicals, drugs, food, etc. Have they or will they ever tell LE all of what they know?

I also have questions when one of them over-shares, as in Casey's pointing out that Caylee was talking about her favorite book in the fake phone call on the July 15, or when CA discusses washing the sheets all the time. It's like an alert.

A truly private funeral should not cost that much. If they just want the three of them even maybe up to 20 people. I can understand that they don't want copters flying overhead during the service. Understandable, but in the coming days when the media thinks it is going to happen they will be all over it anyway. The media always finds out.

I am not sure if the requests for donations for a funeral are real, if they are that does not seem reasonable to want donations yet it be private. So many people have invested their hearts and emotions to finding Caylee.

They could make it fly so under the radar if they do choose to have her cremated and keep her ashes at home till some other time if they choose to have them interred somewhere when attention dies down, if that really is what they want. They could have someone else pick up the ashes and deliver them to the house and no one would ever know when it happened. Circus diverted.

I am not saying that is what they should or will do but if they really want something private and real under the radar it could be done.

While the object under the storage tower looks like a green flip flop, and I thought the same thing as you did... that the other show was missing... when I enlarged the picture, it does not look like a shoe anymore. It looks like some sort of toy.
http://www.tampabay.com/multimedia/archive/00031/b4s_cayleeb0726_31953c.jpeg

I see the green shoe but did anyone notice the tiger on the top of the pink holder....IS THAT THE SAME TIGER????? in the crim scene photos>????

surely it cant be...this picture was after Caylee was missing...unless it was replaced or placed @ the scene after this was taken...which would lead one to believe someone knew where Caylee was.....I'm thinking to much....guess I can say I'm out from the fog I was under after surgery on Friday!

Clock's Tickin.. I just saw that you posted this this morning before I started a thread (which is now merged with this one) about the Book. I guess we were thinkin' alike today. :blowkiss:

Just saw this on a reread-LOL-must be that "great minds" thing. I was not surprised that LE confirmed the book. I just wonder what else was found. Media talks as if it is a "treasure trove" of evidence.

Just saw this on a reread-LOL-must be that "great minds" thing. I was not surprised that LE confirmed the book. I just wonder what else was found. Media talks as if it is a "treasure trove" of evidence.

Huh? Please forgive me but are you saying that LE actually confirmed the book was found at the scene? Have I misunderstood? How did I miss that?! Is it true?

Yes, that has me stumped. I remember that the A's said that nothing was missing and I took that to mean toys and things.:waitasec:

By the way, anyone wonder, as I am, why CSI went back and confiscated shoes??
:chicken:

~respectfully snipped~

I'm guessing they took the shoes to see if the bottoms match any shoe prints they may have found around Caylee's remains at the crime scene. If that place just recently dried out, there could be some sort of shoe print in the mud that was damp when initially made, then wet during the rains, then dried and remained after things dried out. Now wouldn't that be something..

~respectfully snipped~

I'm guessing they took the shoes to see if the bottoms match any shoe prints they may have found around Caylee's remains at the crime scene. If that place just recently dried out, there could be some sort of shoe print in the mud that was damp when initially made, then wet during the rains, then dried and remained after things dried out. Now wouldn't that be something..

Maybe they retrieved the boots that were in the car when they got it back from the tow yard.

Huh? Please forgive me but are you saying that LE actually confirmed the book was found at the scene? Have I misunderstood? How did I miss that?! Is it true?

Fox news reported that LE confirmed with them that Caylee's book was found at the scene.

I see the green shoe but did anyone notice the tiger on the top of the pink holder....IS THAT THE SAME TIGER????? in the crim scene photos>????

I know. I just saw that too. I know another poster (I believe Bern) was talking about the tiger in that picture, but I hadn't actually seen it until now. :eek:

I did not get the impression that LE confirmed that a book was found. Fox speculated that the yellow object was a children's book and then went on to say LE said numerous items were taken from the crime scene. I thnk Fox is the one saying book, LE just said numerous items. to me, it doesn't look like a book at all nor do I see the photographs or the stuffed animal. Of course, I have been wrong before and I am sure I will be wrong again. Just wish we wouldn't have to wait until trial to find out!

It's quite possible that one shoe remained in the bag and the other shoe was among the items that Cindy took from the car and put back in Caylee's room. If this was the case, they could tie the remains to the car based on what was in the car and what was in the bag.

CNN said it was Casey's shoes that were taken - perhaps a shoe print on bag or on clothing or other items at the scene.

I did not get the impression that LE confirmed that a book was found. Fox speculated that the yellow object was a children's book and then went on to say LE said numerous items were taken from the crime scene. I thnk Fox is the one saying book, LE just said numerous items. to me, it doesn't look like a book at all nor do I see the photographs or the stuffed animal. Of course, I have been wrong before and I am sure I will be wrong again. Just wish we wouldn't have to wait until trial to find out!

We were right about the book.................this was on Fox news............

"This undated photo shows missing girl Caylee Anthony reading a storybook police say they found in the woods near her family's home."

Sorry, I meant to put the link in and didn't.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,469785,00.html

Well, the caption under the photo on the Fox website says, "Orlando-area police say this photo shows a book (bottom center) found in the woods that little Caylee Anthony had been photographed reading."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214