Crime scene photos #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go

doyoumeanthis.png

In this picture, the object looks like some type of leopard print bag. LA describes picking up a leopard print bag with KC's clothes or toiletries in it from TL's apartment.
IMO

And it seems to me that in one of those pictures, with the top of what looks like a silver barrel resembles a beer keg. Pic #10?

When I look at any of the old slides and photos from my childhood, when the family and/or neighbors got together, they look very similar to those pictures. There are plastic cups all over the place, kids all over the place and yes, a beer keg was more than likely tucked away in a corner. Most of our 'summer' parties took place in someone's garage, as it kept the food and ahem beverages out of the sun, let any breeze that was around come in and the grown ups did not have to listen to the slamming of the screen door 6,000 times an hour :)

In this crime scene photo, there appears to be another photo laying on the forrest floor. It looks like a little girl with brown hair and bangs. I tried to enlarge it, but the pixilation isn't that great.

PhotoinClearing.jpg

There also appears to be an elf peeking out (from the base of that tree) at that photo you circled. I've been seeing all sorts of faces and things in those photos.

I think my eyes are shot now.

Here's where I see the tiger (white box is by someone else, red lines are done by me)

tiger.jpg

I don't see any of these old-time pictures of men in berets, pictures of Caylee and Casey on the ground, or skulls, but I certainly noticed the tiger. Seriously, I don't think this is a trick of the eyes. It may not be Caylee's but there must be a stuffed tiger.

I cropped the one that looks like a tiger in the hanging storage in her bedroom - similar? I know this photo was taken after Caylee was missing, but maybe she had a set and one is missing?

fjngh2.jpg

Also, if LE would have had the cadaver dogs return to the backyard when they did the search warrants, would they still have alerted after all this time if there had been something there in the beginning? I'm afraid the defense is going after them to discredit them for the first search.

When I fist posted about the stuffed tiger, someone said Caylee had a whole room of stuffed animals, not just what was in her room. They saw them when Greta did her interview.

Tonight on NG ...when I heard the meter reader say there was some kind of board over the log or next to the log or tree.....he said it just didnt look right.....what if KC did do a college? with pics of caylee and.......pics of stuff she found on the internet AFTER she said that Nanny took Caylee.....I keep thinking of the collage of photos with the Tiger, American Flag, The bridge, the Flower.....what if that was found at the crime scene?? maybe she had tacked it up on to a tree....so they went looking for nails, tacks, staples, maybe thats why they took a whole bush /tree because she put something up on it....

and they also said that two pair of sun glasses were taken from the house.....maybe they found a receit or some kind of tag or sticker....that she may have just thrown in with the bag when she cleaned out the car and trunk with poor little Caylee....

and they said that some toys were taken from the house.....per haps...they found a peice of a toy that they could connect to another toy at the house.....the dress for mama doll.....a puzzle peice....one of those pens that you use for those talking kid books....a wheel off of a car....color book page....stuff like that.....

I cropped the one that looks like a tiger in the hanging storage in her bedroom - similar? I know this photo was taken after Caylee was missing, but maybe she had a set and one is missing?

fjngh2.jpg

Also, if LE would have had the cadaver dogs return to the backyard when they did the search warrants, would they still have alerted after all this time if there had been something there in the beginning? I'm afraid the defense is going after them to discredit them for the first search.

exactly what I was referring too....the tiger!

during the visit with Papa...she did have a coloring book....maybe that was still in the back pack or diaper bag that also had the yellow book in it....or crayons...wow...could have been a ton of stuff like that....I even thought per haps they found happy meal toys.....and perhaps the bag from the meal was in the garbage bag that was found in the car....with dates on the receit....

It looks like a brown teddy bear face down to me with something purple next to it

teddy-1.jpg

Whatever this is, it appears to be very close to the "tiger" we have been discussing. It might even be part of the same object because it seems so close to where the tiger is in the yellow book photo. I can just see part of the photo we have been talking about that some of us think is a man posing -at the bottom of this photo. Could the tiger and this "stuffed animal/bag" be the same object?

Whatever this is, it appears to be very close to the "tiger" we have been discussing. It might even be part of the same object because it seems so close to where the tiger is in the yellow book photo. I can just see part of the photo we have been talking about that some of us think is a man posing -at the bottom of this photo. Could the tiger and this "stuffed animal/bag" be the same object?

I don't think they are the same object. In fact, I think this photo verifies the fact that we saw an object in the first photo, i.e. the "tiger" that has now been removed. The "tiger" photo with the 'yellow book' and photo of 'the man' was taken VERY early in the investigation because there is no tent errected anywhere. In the photo linked above with the "purple object" that someone thought looked like a teddy bear, you can see the tent poles, so they have begun to clear the site and have begun to retrieve and bag evidence. The "tiger" is gone in this photo.

It looks like a brown teddy bear face down to me with something purple next to it

teddy-1.jpg

I see in the middle that looks like a brown bear....and....if you look to your left bottom....very left bottom and tilt your screen to the right....
the look to the left top corner....I see a little stuffed animal there as well....It looks grey/purple and white with a small patch of white hair on the top of hits head between its ears...I also can see it front legs...that seem to have white on them as well.....

I see it; Eeyore, maybe? Hmm.

Look in between that one and the brown teddy bear; does that look like a pair of white sunglasses to you?

fjngh2.jpg

I actually think that could be Tigger from the classic pooh collection....her room was in that decor...(love classic pooh....)

by the way: congrats to all who can view those pics and acutally tell or even make an educated guess at what they are seeing...could be age but it just is hard--even in enlarging.... reminds me of the ultra sound with kids...they would point out things and I would try to seem like I knew what they were say...never quite did...

It's interesting in the version I heard on NG tonight, RK did not mention a bag. He mentioned a white board, and a white sphere, and both looking out of place. He mentioned a tree that looked like it had been cut.

But not a bag ??

What were these things?

Witnesses may be able to remember these items (also any toys, books, or photos) as being in the Pontiac.

:chicken:

I went back over some video....and KC room had a lot of Tiger stuff in it as well...she even had a tiger fur rug on the floor....

It's interesting in the version I heard on NG tonight, RK did not mention a bag. He mentioned a white board, and a white sphere, and both looking out of place. He mentioned a tree that looked like it had been cut.

But not a bag ??

What were these things?

Witnesses may be able to remember these items (also any toys, books, or photos) as being in the Pontiac.

:chicken:

I found the "cut tree" comment interesting as well. And you are darn right-all it will take is one random statement by a witness who saw any one of those things in the Potiac...

I don't think they are the same object. In fact, I think this photo verifies the fact that we saw an object in the first photo, i.e. the "tiger" that has now been removed. The "tiger" photo with the 'yellow book' and photo of 'the man' was taken VERY early in the investigation because there is no tent errected anywhere. In the photo linked above with the "purple object" that someone thought looked like a teddy bear, you can see the tent poles, so they have begun to clear the site and have begun to retrieve and bag evidence. The "tiger" is gone in this photo.

I understand that this photo was taken after the yellow book photo - yes you can see the tent now in this one. But I can still see the photo of the man posing in this picture. You can't see the yellow book because it would be below the bottom of this photo. So are you saying they picked up the "tiger" but left the photo of the man? That doesn't make sense to me. I am not saying that the tiger and this "teddy bear" or whatever are the same. I really can't tell. But they appear to be in the same area if you compare photos. I really don't think this photot was taken that long after the yellow book photo. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214