Crime scene photos #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my some what lame attempt to show the "tiger" before removal and "tiger" after removal photo's. ....

Tigerpresentandmissing.jpg

Here is my some what lame attempt to show the "tiger" before removal and "tiger" after removal photo's. ....

Tigerpresentandmissing.jpg

It could just be that we have to look at these darn low-resolution photos Reannan! LOL. If they would just give us better ones...maybe we could resolve all of this. We would all know what we are looking at!

I am still holding fast that I think it weird they would remove one item and not the others. So perhaps it is just the poor quality of the photos - and pixels playing tricks on what we see. It doesn't really matter though - we can clearly see that stuff is there. Let's hope it ties to Caylee.

Interesting! So Fox is saying that LE confirmed that it was the book. Everytime I look at that "u r my sunshine" video I keep thinking she only has hours to live. Now it hits me even harder to see her happily reading that book.

I was thinking the very same thing while watching NG tonight. That video gets me every time!

Here is the book found at the crime scene: I have enlarged it and also show it upside down, for better comparison. At the same time I am showing every page of the book Caylee was reading at the retirement home. As far as I am concerned, the crime scene book is NOT the same book as the one she read at the retirement home.
Thebook.png
Maybe it's just me, but I think the black object visible on the page or cover or whatever part it is we're seeing of the book looks like Dora the Explorer's hair. I know Caylee liked Dora. I agree that it's not the book she's seen reading in the video.

dora_big.jpg

I understand that this photo was taken after the yellow book photo - yes you can see the tent now in this one. But I can still see the photo of the man posing in this picture. You can't see the yellow book because it would be below the bottom of this photo. So are you saying they picked up the "tiger" but left the photo of the man? That doesn't make sense to me. I am not saying that the tiger and this "teddy bear" or whatever are the same. I really can't tell. But they appear to be in the same area if you compare photos. I really don't think this photot was taken that long after the yellow book photo. JMO

I am saying they took a photo before LE walked into the area. When RK told LE on the 911 call that he had found a skull, they finally listened, and the first thing they did, was take a quick walk back there - saw the skull - and exited. Next, the photography sessions started, and one of the early photographs is the one with the "tiger". Later, they had put up the tent, and the "tiger" is gone. The two photos compared proves that we are seeing what we think we are seeing - a stuffed animal. I think LE is removing stuffed animals from the room to try and frame 'someone' for having "replaced' them. Same with the sunglasses. I think they found sunglasses at the scene that they are trying to prove were replaced. If they were replaced, then they will hopefully, be able to show a sales receipt after Kaylee went missing - and there goes your temporary insanity defense. A murder, a stupidly clumsy attempt at disposal of the body, and a lame attempt at a cover up. You couldn't write this crap because it is so lame it wouldn't sell......except in real life - it is real.

I think this is the same book Caylee was reading. I believe the black object could just be leaves and debris on the book. That is why we can't see the illustrations very well - I think they are obscured and probably also faded.

But I love Dora! :)

I am saying they took a photo before LE walked into the area. When RK told LE on the 911 call that he had found a skull, they finally listened, and the first thing they did, was take a quick walk back there - saw the skull - and exited. Next, the photography sessions started, and one of the early photographs is the one with the "tiger". Later, they had put up the tent, and the "tiger" is gone. The two photos compared proves that we are seeing what we think we are seeing - a stuffed animal. I think LE is removing stuffed animals from the room to try and frame 'someone' for having "replaced' them. Same with the sunglasses. I think they found sunglasses at the scene that they are trying to prove were replaced. If they were replaced, then they will hopefully, be able to show a sales receipt after Kaylee went missing - and there goes your temporary insanity defense. A murder, a stupidly clumsy attempt at disposal of the body, and a lame attempt at a cover up. You couldn't write this crap because it is so lame it wouldn't sell......except in real life - it is real.

Interesting idea on the replacement of things at the scene! I had not thought of that angle. It would certainly explain some things like why they took two pairs of Casey's sunglasses. We know Casey bought the white sunglasses AFTER Caylee went missing because she is on video at Target doing it.

But on the stuffed animals - you don't mean LE is trying to "frame" someone do you? Do you mean they are trying to prove someone replaced a toy that was missing so that it appeared it was never lost?

In this picture, the object looks like some type of leopard print bag. LA describes picking up a leopard print bag with KC's clothes or toiletries in it from TL's apartment.
IMO

I am relieved. I thought (was afraid) that those were pics of her body.

Maybe you super-sleuths can answer this for me. What do we know was still in the Pontiac?

babyseat, backpack, doll ??

photos, Amy's resume, purse, slacks, pizza box ??

Maybe you super-sleuths can answer this for me. What do we know was still in the Pontiac?

babyseat, backpack, doll ??

photos, Amy's resume, purse, slacks, pizza box ??

I remember a butter knife and boots that need to be added to the list. I remember George saying there was a blue plastic "bin" in the trunk - I think each family member had one if I recall.

Interesting idea on the replacement of things at the scene! I had not thought of that angle. It would certainly explain some things like why they took two pairs of Casey's sunglasses. We know Casey bought the white sunglasses AFTER Caylee went missing because she is on video at Target doing it.

But on the stuffed animals - you don't mean LE is trying to "frame" someone do you? Do you mean they are trying to prove someone replaced a toy that was missing so that it appeared it was never lost?

If I were working with LE in Florida right now.... yea.... I would be questioning EVERYTHING that was found in BOTH crime scenes - the one where the body was found, and the one where LE obviously knows she was murdered. JMHO. If they can figure out who replaced any anmials that were placed with the body at the crime scene, then you have a huge nail in the coffin of cognizant intent to commit harm and coveruup of that harm.

I actually think that could be Tigger from the classic pooh collection....her room was in that decor...(love classic pooh....)

by the way: congrats to all who can view those pics and acutally tell or even make an educated guess at what they are seeing...could be age but it just is hard--even in enlarging.... reminds me of the ultra sound with kids...they would point out things and I would try to seem like I knew what they were say...never quite did...

Tonight, on the NG's show she reported that LE took a "Pink Bag" from the Anthony Home.

Could this be what they are referring to?

I also agree that it IS a stuffed Tiger in the Photo. Either that or a costume of some kind.

I'm not convinced that it's the "SAME" yellow book that she's reading in the nursing home though but it's definitely a book.

I'll bet Caylee never went anywhere without a book - she probably kept herself busy reading a book while she was in the car seat.

I'll bet KC dumped what ever Caylee had in her backpack into the trash bag with her body & it ended up scattered on the floor of the woods.

I cropped the one that looks like a tiger in the hanging storage in her bedroom - similar? I know this photo was taken after Caylee was missing, but maybe she had a set and one is missing?

fjngh2.jpg

Also, if LE would have had the cadaver dogs return to the backyard when they did the search warrants, would they still have alerted after all this time if there had been something there in the beginning? I'm afraid the defense is going after them to discredit them for the first search.

Sorry,

I meant to Quote this Post.

A "PINK BAG" was removed from the Anthony's home

I understand that this photo was taken after the yellow book photo - yes you can see the tent now in this one. But I can still see the photo of the man posing in this picture. You can't see the yellow book because it would be below the bottom of this photo. So are you saying they picked up the "tiger" but left the photo of the man? That doesn't make sense to me. I am not saying that the tiger and this "teddy bear" or whatever are the same. I really can't tell. But they appear to be in the same area if you compare photos. I really don't think this photot was taken that long after the yellow book photo. JMO

I went back thru the thread and found the pic showing the book--I think what they were doing was clearing as much crap out of the area as possible without disturbing the evidence so they could rephotograph the area with the items clearly shown

woods.jpg

woods3.jpg

These are in order according to time taken--the second one is a closer view and you can clearly see the photograph and now to me it looks like Casey

I'm thinking after looking at both of these pictures that the tiger wasn't a tiger but those leave things that someone else had said they were

And I had a horrible thought--what if it isn't a teddy bear but a monkey backpack

I went back thru the thread and found the pic showing the book--I think what they were doing was clearing as much crap out of the area as possible without disturbing the evidence so they could rephotograph the area with the items clearly shown

woods.jpg

woods3.jpg

These are in order according to time taken--the second one is a closer view and you can clearly see the photograph and now to me it looks like Casey

I'm thinking after looking at both of these pictures that the tiger wasn't a tiger but those leave things that someone else had said they were

And I had a horrible thought--what if it isn't a teddy bear but a monkey backpack

OMG- you just sent chills down my spine, my daughter has a monkey backpack, one of those "leash" ones. It really does look a lot like that. Last year, they sold a dark version, this years is lighter-i know because we have one of each.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/parenting/detail?blogid=29&entry_id=8170

Dark one (not my child)

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_Q_QTdWVw-H8/SHWtR25AiYI/AAAAAAAACRA/20rIzO8bnog/IMG_0029.jpg

OMG- you just sent chills down my spine, my daughter has a monkey backpack, one of those "leash" ones. It really does look a lot like that. Last year, they sold a dark version, this years is lighter-i know because we have one of each.

Dark one (not my child)

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_Q_QTdWVw-H8/SHWtR25AiYI/AAAAAAAACRA/20rIzO8bnog/IMG_0029.jpg

Am I seeing things or...after looking at the monkey backpack link - it's hands look like the images in crime scene photo #1-just below and a little to the right of the lowest "orb". I don't know how to circle them or I would...

Dark one (not my child)

Your second link doesn't work but no like this one

monkey.jpg

They were just regular backpacks and they had a whole bunch of different kinds--I myself bought a monkey one and a frog one

Dark one (not my child)

Your second link doesn't work but no like this one

monkey.jpg

They were just regular backpacks and they had a whole bunch of different kinds--I myself bought a monkey one and a frog one

Okay...the hands or feet in this picture appear to be what I see in Crime Scene photo #1 above. Does anyone else see that?

Okay...the hands or feet in this picture appear to be what I see in Crime Scene photo #1 above. Does anyone else see that?

I see what you're talking about but I think if it was it would also be visible in the second photo--I've been staring at it and I think it is part of the vine coming off the tree on the right and is yellow leaves--I could be wrong but that's what I think it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214