Crime Scene Photos #3 ***WARNING - GRAPHIC DISCUSSION***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My first time posting on this forum; have mostly been reading and catching up with some threads. Reading this thread, I do have a thought. It seems that everyone is focused on KC including certain items so that it would appear that these were items Caylee had with her when she was with "Zanny". I'm specifically thinking about the book and the shoes.

The problem with this (in my mind) is that means anything else found with the body wouldn't be incriminating. For example, if KC mentioned these items so that when/if the body was found it would back up her story that Caylee had these items when she was with the nanny. Why would she then go and include potentially damning evidence (like a necklace with a cross, or some Winnie the Pooh bedding that she had subsequently replaced) with the body? Do you get my drift?

Another thought--it would be interesting if the "photo" that appears to be sticking out of the corner of that book has nothing to do with the Anthony family and is a pic of a Puerto Rican woman or something like that to further implicate a "Zanny" connection.

These comments are made regarding some of the earliest posts in this thread. As an aside, looking at the more recent posts regarding the crime scene photos, I "see" a lot of the pobjects folks mention, but only after someone has blown them up and gone to great lengths to point them out. However, I *do* clearly see the book, as well as the striped tiger that is near the book in most of the photos and saw them clearly before reading the threads.

Just a few thoughts...

Simon1

Oh my, I haven't visited this thread for awhile. I wasn't going to say anything, nope, nada, not me. But I see it too. Said to self "what the he2sticks is that!!!!!!" Bruhahaha.

I guess some of us are just more gifted in the seeing things department than others.:crazy:

I'm really almost sorry that I posted it. Unfortunately I really didn't notice it until the post posted. I show it to my wife when she got up this afternoon. All I said was that I had stopped the video at the spot where Caylee was found. My wife looks at it and goes "Oh my God, Ed. Do you see that. She crying out for help from those people and they don't hear her, she want them to stop and help her!" Just about made a 45 y/o grown man cry. In my 18 years of being a paramedic, I've seen bodies and death, I've been the last person someone has ever talked to more times than I can remember, but this picture really, truly creeps me out! May KC burn in hell for what she did to this precious little child! :furious:

Barbie toys maybe? I know my DD has a bunch of accessories for Barbie's, like bikes and cars and other things. At that scale I can see a bunch of stuff being buried by leaves.

I was thinking, "ya, Hercule Poirot is probably right. Me crazy." Then I read your post. That's thinking out of the box!

This is the first one of these "things" that I can see in these blow-ups!
I'm thinking about scale and the size that this object is?
A head the size of a small leaf implies a very small kitten?
Which original shot is this from?

Oh! I'm behind. Have to go back and read. Now Hercule sees things. This is getting weirder by the minute.

You're only cazy if you start believing this stuff is really there?
So now we have got barbie accessories never here-to-fore mentioned. Does not explain a kitten about the size of a cat fetus, that would still be the wrong scale for Barbie.
And these things are hiden behind leaves untill you enlage the photo and they jump to the front?

I thought the white spots were dew or rain spots on the camera lens.

Yes, but they form a triangle around the skull. :eek: I couldn't help myself. I was never going to mention that again.

I'm really almost sorry that I posted it. Unfortunately I really didn't notice it until the post posted. I show it to my wife when she got up this afternoon. All I said was that I had stopped the video at the spot where Caylee was found. My wife looks at it and goes "Oh my God, Ed. Do you see that. She crying out for help from those people and they don't hear her, she want them to stop and help her!" Just about made a 45 y/o grown man cry. In my 18 years of being a paramedic, I've seen bodies and death, I've been the last person someone has ever talked to more times than I can remember, but this picture really, truly creeps me out! May KC burn in hell for what she did to this precious little child! :furious:

I get that you are "speaking" figuratively when you write about seeing the screaming skull right at the area where her remains are in the PI's tape--I see that too although I realize there's not really a giant skull there. And I totally agree that it is terrible thing that's been done Caylee and it's easy to imagine that doomed little girl screaming out to be found...

I get that you are "speaking" figuratively when you write about seeing the screaming skull right at the area where her remains are in the PI's tape--I see that too although I realize there's not really a giant skull there. And I totally agree that it is terrible thing that's been done Caylee and it's easy to imagine that doomed little girl screaming out to be found...

I know it just pixelation from the poor quality of the compressed video off the internet but it still gives one pause. The tape isn't the PI's tape, it's the GSJ blind drive video taken on Aug 11th, the same day that the meter reader said he first saw something suspicious there. That point was really why I posted the photos. As far as I know, they're the only images from Aug 11th that exist that could back up MR story and/or the LE's side of the story. Notice the white thing in the pic below and then go listen to the 911 call from MR on 8/11.

whitething_aug_11.jpg

Then, just to give you a point of reference, I've put an arrow on this next pic where that "white" thing is.

195693a.jpg

Maybe I'm overestimating the importance of this but I would think that any image of the exact spot where she was found, long before she was found, would be of some importance. MOO

i didn't bother raising the issue of "scale" lol

some of the earlier "skulls" were the size of leaves! Reminiscent of the movie "the fly" with a tiny human head transmographied onto a small creature. I think this thread is fun, but a reality check is in order from time to time.
I can look out my window right now. I wear glasses. If i take them off, everything is blurred and out of focus. I can see skulls, loved ones past and present and anything i turm my mind to in the shrubs and bushes. I don't need to go and check. They are not actually there!

that actually sounds like fun...yeah, the "skull" pics made my head spin. I had to bite my tongue on the first two threads for there was just no conformation. And nothing happened in the media, right? I dunno. So obviously it never was...? Or baez would have been whining his poor little heart out. ...i dunno.

i've been working on an alien abduction theory for this case. I can get absolutely all the "evidence" to fit! Any sign of scorch marks in these photos, or pieces of debris from a flying saucer crash. I am not ready to relese my complete thesis yet, but as a tease - cindy is in fact an alien!

you might want to give baez some tips, i'm sure he'd run with it...hell i almost do. The thing that bothers me is how everyone described a particular day where no one seen kc and they all say..."the day she fell off the earth!" uugggghhhh...annoying rather. If there was some e.t. Going on then caylee would have not been on this planet any longer. But i want to hear your thesis... :)

I am not permitted to say too much (Homeland Security, Roswell and all that), but I can say there was a " E.T." crash site Near Suburban Drive. This was a normal alien abduction and body probe gone horribly wrong. However, despite this government coverup I am sure there will be evidence in the "Caylee Crime Scene photos" It's just a matter of enlarging them untill you find something. I think perhaps what is needed now is for each enlargement to be enlarged.

We have had a lot of fun. Come full circle.

The best bit was the "BOOK"

No blowup, no photo edit BS, no enhancement. Looks like a book?

picture.php
I don't know about the book thing. If somebody wants it to be a book I'm cool with that.

What can clearly be seen are some of those pixies ecs5298 was talking about in post #233.

We're talking serious photographic evidence.

Do pixies carry knives?

I don't know about the book thing. If somebody wants it to be a book I'm cool with that.

What can clearly be seen are some of those pixies ecs5298 was talking about in post #233.

We're talking serious photographic evidence.

Do pixies carry knives?

Ok...what I was pointing out in post 233 was not "pixies" that you are referring to in the picture above. The picture in post 233 is a screen shot from the Gail St. J video while she was driving by the dump site on 8/11. There is clearly something white or gray in the brush very near the body. The question at hand was "Is this what the meter reader saw and reported to 911 that very same day"

The "pixies" in the above photo are called "lens flares" and are cause by tiny water droplets on the lens or lens filter. You'll notice they are octagonal in shape which mimicks the aperature ring on the camera.

Blow any 500 x 300 jpeg on the web to 800% and you'll see a plethora of mysterious and fascinating objects.

Ok...what I was pointing out in post 233 was not "pixies" that you are referring to in the picture above. The picture in post 233 is a screen shot from the Gail St. J video while she was driving by the dump site on 8/11. There is clearly something white or gray in the brush very near the body. The question at hand was "Is this what the meter reader saw and reported to 911 that very same day"

The "pixies" in the above photo are called "lens flares" and are cause by tiny water droplets on the lens or lens filter. You'll notice they are octagonal in shape which mimicks the aperature ring on the camera.

Blow any 500 x 300 jpeg on the web to 800% and you'll see a plethora of mysterious and fascinating objects.

Apologies, ecs. Perhaps my attempt at humor was misplaced. Sometimes I feel that it's difficult enough to contend with these images as they actually are, and become a bit testy when it isn't called for.

Apologies, ecs. Perhaps my attempt at humor was misplaced. Sometimes I feel that it's difficult enough to contend with these images as they actually are, and become a bit testy when it isn't called for.

I also apologize if I came off as snarky. It wasn't intended that way. The photos release are our only window into what was on the scene. I'm sure every single one of us would have liked to stand out there in the rain on that December day and see for ourselves what was recovered and what was there. Unfortunately all we're able to do is pour over a couple of very low resolution photos and try and make sense of it. To get side tracked on pixies and miniature shopping carts and of the such might be a pleasant diversion from the horrors of the case but the nature of the thread was supposed to be a discussion of what actually can be seen and eventually confirmed. I do appreciate you posting the above.

The question at hand was "Is this what the meter reader saw and reported to 911 that very same day"

Well you know my opinion is that the MR was not actually in the spot where the remains were that day, he was down at the *other* set of pavers. However, no, I don't think you could have seen what he saw from the road. That spot in the video was clearly at or above street level and prominent, not something that would have been partially in water (as he noted on GMA) nor needing someone to wait at the scene to point it out to officers. A silver-vinyl-bag-like-a-pool-cover that close to the road would have been easy to direct someone to, and not worthy of anyone stating he would not go further into the brush for fear of a rattler. I think that spot in GSJ's video is just too visble and thus too close to the road to be what MR saw.

The most plausible item from the start of the photo search was "The Book"

picture.php

True the book is really there.
I just look at crime photos again today.
What BS, if this what JB and his team got I be mad too.
There is no close up of any of the items that have been reported.
Theses photo were release to shut up JB. But there really nothing that we can see just guessing what might be there.
Accept the book that real:mad:

Sorry this post is not exactly related to the crime scene photos at all (and I realize mods have all right to remove), but since everyone here is closely looking at photos I thought I would beg to get your opinion on something that has bothered me for months :crazy: Am I way off or do YOU see any similarities in this walk (Casey on the right). Look at how high the heel is off the ground and the position of the toes:

2mng32c.jpg

It's just been festering so long, and when there's so many eyes here looking at photos I couldn't resist. I'm probably really mistaken but thank you and I promise I'll stay on topic in the future!

I have gone back to the page where this picture was posted and right away I thought about the picture of Casey to. Maybe we are both way off and the case is getting to us. This is the only picture they have of the last person at the other missing person's condo right? She is from Orlando as well. I think it's Jennifer K that is missing. Not sure if I have the name right, I have been following some other cases as well. If you notice in that picture of the person at the condo the body frame is not of a man IMO.

picture.php

True the book is really there.
I just look at crime photos again today.
What BS, if this what JB and his team got I be mad too.
There is no close up of any of the items that have been reported.
Theses photo were release to shut up JB. But there really nothing that we can see just guessing what might be there.
Accept the book that real:mad:
I can't quote a reference, but I seem to remember reference to the defence eventually getting far more detail than we see in the pulic release. He will get the more graphic images that will never be officially released. I believe shown to court players including Judge and Jury. JB may have more than the public now, or he will have.

I can not say for sure it is a book, but it is something, even if it is trash. I hope we will have this little mystery solved eventually.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back