Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to this again???? :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

And why is that such a big issue in the sceme of things? We've discussed this over & over again.........and so its come down to who loved them more??

OMG! GMAB......why dont we anyalze how many kisses & hugs which parent gave to the children more while were back at this. Why dont we go sleuth who bought them more Happy Meals at McDonalds? I know, how about who put more candy in their easter baskets?? Which grandmom baked more cookies........and on & on.

When are we going to stop picking the scabs in this case?

Um, isn't that the whole point of this site? To take a case and analyze it from every direction over and over again?

I'm not even going to bother with a comeback for the rest of your post as it's rude and unnecessary. :rolleyes:

If scabs are finding the truth then so be it. My only concern is Haleigh and discovering the truth (wherever that may lead) as to what happened to her.

~

He took the kids to Texas and Mexico with Crystals permission - review court documents page 4 and then also page 17
http://www.cbs47.com/media/news/e/4/2/e42078af-0580-47ab-8b13-b60c9d0f9ac3/cummings1.pdf

Thanks for your reply, Busylady. ITA, it was with Crystal's permission that Ronald took the kids. However, I also believe this was a psychological chess move on Ron's part.

MOO is that Ronald never intended to bring the children back after taking them and that he took them in retaliation for Crystal leaving him. Taking them out of the county, IMO, was a clear message--something that would sink in only later for Crystal--"this is how far I'm willing to go."

If Ron was truly concerned about Crystal's alleged cocaine abuse, then I don't believe this would be in the documents:

14. Petitioner testified that while he requested supervised visitation for the mother based on suspected cocaine use, he now believes unsupervised visitation is most appropriate.

http://www.cbs47.com/media/news/1/3/...0/petineer.pdf

Of course, this is just my opinion. I understand that others may not view this in the same light.

I guess in the scheme of things, anyone who wasn't explosive on coming home and finding their child missing would be more suspicious to me. (Not saying it was "right" the way he was swearing, just understandable IMO) Plus with the way he was talking, if it was more than just "talk", Misty would have been beaten to a pulp in the minutes before police arrived and it certainly didn't appear she was. Ron was also seen walking arm and arm with her within 24/48 hours.

Personally, I am also convinced that Ron is highly volatile, but it's based on much broader observation of him than just the 911 call.

Having said that though, I am personally highly suspicious of Misty and think Ron was doing better in his life before she arrived on the scene. Personally, I wished he'd kicked her to the curb right away but that's JMO.

I think the history is that:
- he and Crystal started dating when she was 14 and he was 16,
- they broke up 5 years later (or 3.5 years ago),
- the next person we are aware of is A, who has his 1 year old(?) (she is now 17? 18?)
- Misty was babysitting that baby when they met last fall. (After she contacted him to tell him A was abusing his baby.)

Back to this again???? :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

And why is that such a big issue in the sceme of things? We've discussed this over & over again.........and so its come down to who loved them more??

OMG! GMAB......why dont we anyalze how many kisses & hugs which parent gave to the children more while were back at this. Why dont we go sleuth who bought them more Happy Meals at McDonalds? I know, how about who put more candy in their easter baskets?? Which grandmom baked more cookies........and on & on.

When are we going to stop picking the scabs in this case?

More candy, more mcdonalds, and more kisses does not make a better parents. I have been through custody battles myself and have taken away custody from my ex husband because of his drug use. And that was only because i had the police reports showing he was arrested for posession. The courts in Florida (i'm in orlando) are very reluctant to take away custody unless you have concrete proof. I shoudl mention that I had the police reports, and testimoty from his family and the judge gave me full custody but wasn't too happy about it.

I wonder also if all read the same documents that have been provided here. I am confused with all this division but with one common goal.

The facts and the truth are there. We only got a glimpse of what had happened that night in the 911 call and the police report. The evidence spoke clearly. This crime is is a family abduction. I believe that when LE realized the nature of this crime and the potential persons of interest they blanketed any other information to the public. They have used the media to their advantage since this case began. Nothing is acted on or released unless they have a reason.

The facts and the truth are there. We only got a glimpse of what had happened that night in the 911 call and the police report. The evidence spoke clearly. This crime is is a family abduction. I believe that when LE realized the nature of this crime and the potential persons of interest they blanketed any other information to the public. They have used the media to their advantage since this case began. Nothing is acted on or released unless they have a reason.
We cannot say for a fact this is a family abduction or how clear the evidence is since no results have been released by LE. They have not named a POI/Suspect. They have not cleared anyone except the AC guy. The only real fact we have is Haleigh is missing.

We cannot say for a fact this is a family abduction or how clear the evidence is since no results have been released by LE. They have not named a POI/Suspect. They have not cleared anyone except the AC guy. The only real fact we have is Haleigh is missing.

I wont argue with your opinion but would like to know what our purpose here is if we have no clear evidence nor poi to sleuth. I guess it is to dissect rumors and hearsay and have coffee over our discussions.

I wont argue with your opinion but would like to know what our purpose here is if we have no clear evidence nor poi to sleuth. I guess it is to dissect rumors and hearsay and have coffee over our discussions.
Yeah, facts are certainly important to sleuthing, but so is speculation. :)

I have tried not to listen to all the speculation that is not in relation to the crime that we know was commited on 02/10/09.

I beleive it has enabled the individual that commited this crime a smoke screen to hide behind.

I have tried not to listen to all the speculation that is not in relation to the crime that we know was commited on 02/10/09.
All we know is she is gone..... no telling what happened to that poor baby. :(

New step-mama needs to talk. imo.

Right now, the best thing we can do is to try and figure out new places to search for Haleigh. In and around where the bio mom lives would be a good place to start as I don't feel it has been adequately searched yet. Remote locations around Satsuma where she could have been held for a period of time without being seen or heard would be another avenue to take for searches. This is one reason I am interested in the lakes in the area.

These are not merely my opinions as this is all we have for factual information in this case. With LE not releasing anything to the public, we are at a loss of which direction to sleuth. We have been over every detail we can piece together time and time again to no avail. It obviously has gotten us no closer to finding Haleigh.

Please, have a cup of coffee on me...because until we have more information with some solid proof...the dissection of rumors and innuendo will be on the "to do" list. I have been busy putting out fires now for weeks to prevent them from taking on a life of their own which leaves Haleigh in the wake of a manmade disaster and further from her home.

I think we really need to start looking for distant family members and friends living out of the area. Gainesville, Jacksonville, Georgia, Alabama etc. There is still a good chance that Haleigh is being held and is still alive, imo.

I agree more invetigation needs to be done in Baker County. But how do we help with that? Do we not need to start asking better questions here to get at least a hint as to where we should slueth next.

I have tried to put my non criminal mind to this and feel MG would be the one in my opinon to be the link thru her friends and extended family.

I have read that both TN and MG maiden name was Johns. Has that been looked into?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee