Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just now on GR, GR asked Crystal point blank did Ron ever hit her while she was pregnant, she said yes, he hit her in the back of the head, and kicked her out of the bed. Then GR asked her if she ever saw Ron hit Haleigh or Jr...and Crystal said "Yes, I have seen him hit both Haleigh and Jr....OK...Hasn't Crystal maintained until just now..that she never saw Ron hit or abuse the kids? As a matter of fact, she stated it on NG on Fri night, that she didn't know anything about Ron hitting/abusing the kids until Haleigh went missing...then she states all of a sudden all these people are coming forward with info that states otherwise...Crystal is a liar, and she also just talked about Misty and her inconsistancies...looks like Crystals stories are changing by the day. This is another circus and both Crystal and her Mother are the ring masters IMO. They both discust me now!!!

That was an interesting show (GR). Geraldo is certainly all for Crystal....100 Percent.

Just now on GR, GR asked Crystal point blank did Ron ever hit her while she was pregnant, she said yes, he hit her in the back of the head, and kicked her out of the bed. Then GR asked her if she ever saw Ron hit Haleigh or Jr...and Crystal said "Yes, I have seen him hit both Haleigh and Jr....OK...Hasn't Crystal maintained until just now..that she never saw Ron hit or abuse the kids? As a matter of fact, she stated it on NG on Fri night, that she didn't know anything about Ron hitting/abusing the kids until Haleigh went missing...then she states all of a sudden all these people are coming forward with info that states otherwise...Crystal is a liar, and she also just talked about Misty and her inconsistancies...looks like Crystals stories are changing by the day. This is another circus and both Crystal and her Mother are the ring masters IMO. They both discust me now!!!

Yes, she did say on NG that she never saw him hit the kids. I'm glad you brought that up. I guess she's lying one way or another on national tv.

Yeah lies just like Misty too Sorry MOO

Yes, she did say on NG that she never saw him hit the kids. I'm glad you brought that up. I guess she's lying one way or another on national tv.

I do agree that she should not head to the courts. "He said" "she said" turns into & when did they say it.

Hopefully, child services will get the correct answers.

Yeah lies just like Misty too Sorry MOO

Yes..that was kind of the point of my post also, which is why I brought up Misty and her consistancies. I just thought Crystal was like the "pot calling the kettle black", when talking about Misty and her lies/inconsistancies.

Remember that DCFS in Florida says that hitting your kids correctly is discipline, she's not lying if she thought the 'hitting' she saw fell within the realm of discipline. Did she say if it was before or after he was awarded custody ? If it was on one of the occasions that she went back to him after he obtained custody the point is moot IMO.

Remember that DCFS in Florida says that hitting your kids correctly is discipline, she's not lying if she thought the 'hitting' she saw fell within the realm of discipline. Did she say if it was before or after he was awarded custody ? If it was on one of the occasions that she went back to him after he obtained custody the point is moot IMO.

Crystal did not say when she saw Ron hitting the children..it was a rather short interview unfortunately. However, they were discussing the alleged abuse by Ron towards Haleigh and Jr when GR asked her that question. She did not clairify what kind of hitting like you mention in your post, so it leaves the viewers the impression that Crystal saw him hitting the children in an abusive way. I hope I'm making sense.

I was just reading in the today's news section about the request for donations for Crystal to help her pay for rent, food, gas, etc. while she is in Satsuma looking for Haleigh(?) and running the center.

I have some issues with this. Did Crystal work before Haleigh went missing? I'm pretty sure she didn't but correct me if I'm mistaken. Anyways, my point is the following: How has Crystal lost income by leaving her home in Bakersfield? However she was paying the rent there she still can. I don't believe she has had to pay to stay anywhere in Satsuma. She has to eat no matter where she is. It just seems like an opportunity for a cash grab from someone that is likely used to living off the system. Where is her baby? Who is looking after her? I don't mean to sound harsh and unsympathetic...really I don't. I just wonder how long she expects people to give her money to live off of. Same for Ron.

While I would never wish a missing child on anyone or claim to have any idea what it would be like I would think that eventually parents must go on. They must return to work to support remaining children. Unfortuanetly, many missing children are never found. People face terrible tragedy and loss everyday but they do not ask the public to support them so they don't have to go to work.

I'm going to get slack for saying this...however I will say it anyway. Does anyone ever remember Beth Holloway Twitty asking for money to pay her bills while she was in Aruba looking for Natalee? Middle class need to go to work as much as the poor. They have bills too.

Anyways that is just my opinion.

Nothing surprises me. We've a senator in Illinois trying to set up a fund to pay for his legal costs after he's changed his story at least 3 times from what he testified under oath.

While I no longer give cash to people to pay their personal bills, I do understand that unless Crystal has family or friends in Satsuma, she would have extra expenses for a place to stay, food etc.

The last I heard Ron had not gone back to work since Haleigh disappeared but does have family nearby.

Then GR asked her if she ever saw Ron hit Haleigh or Jr...and Crystal said "Yes, I have seen him hit both Haleigh and Jr....OK...Hasn't Crystal maintained until just now..that she never saw Ron hit or abuse the kids? As a matter of fact, she stated it on NG on Fri night, that she didn't know anything about Ron hitting/abusing the kids until Haleigh went missing...then she states all of a sudden all these people are coming forward with info that states otherwise...Crystal is a liar, and she also just talked about Misty and her inconsistancies...looks like Crystals stories are changing by the day. This is another circus and both Crystal and her Mother are the ring masters IMO. They both discust me now!!!

(Snipped)

I'm checking the transcript from NG's show on the 18th, which was the last time CS was interviewed. (The link is in the Show Transcripts and Videos thread). I remember it exactly the way you do. I'm going to find the relevant quotes.
Code:
GRACE: How long did you live in the home with Ronald Cummings and the children?

SHEFFIELD: Haleigh was born in `03. Junior was born in `05. I was 19 when I left. So three years -- three years? Three or four years.

GRACE: So in four years, you did not observe any physical abuse on the children?

SHEFFIELD: No, ma`am, because when we were -- when me and Ronald was together, he had nothing to do with the children. I took -- I took care of them. I did everything. He had nothing to do with them. And then when I left, he decided he wanted to take them from me.

GRACE: So in four years, there was no physical abuse. And what year did you leave?

*SNIP*

GRACE: I get it. I get it. I get it. I just find it very unusual that at this juncture, when we`re in a search for little Haleigh, after all these years of living in the home -- she tells me on TV tonight that she never observed any abuse on the children. She`s waited until this time, when she has a framework in place to accept donations, that she`s now claiming abuse against the father. She had three opportunities to tell a judge. Never told them.

And Ms. Picazio, is it true that DFACS was at home in the last month and found no substantiated to these claims? They have not moved forward on these claims.

PICAZIO: Well, first of all, I don`t know why this is so confusing. We`ve just said...

GRACE: Well, because she`s just coming up with this now and she`s the one that lost custody.

PICAZIO: You didn`t let me finish. She`s just coming up with it now because she`s just stated that it had never happened, to her knowledge, before now.

SHEFFIELD: Because I took care of the children.

PICAZIO: She took care of the children...

SHEFFIELD: He had nothing to do with them.

I tried to only take the pieces of the interview that denied she ever saw abuse when she was living with RC and the children, since that is the topic at hand.

I can't wait until Geraldo posts his transcript of tonight's show!! Wow! A definite TKO by the opposing council (not Ronald's, but TH) against KP! Worth watching Geraldo for once!

(Snipped)

I'm checking the transcript from NG's show on the 18th, which was the last time CS was interviewed. (The link is in the Show Transcripts and Videos thread). I remember it exactly the way you do. I'm going to find the relevant quotes.
Code:
GRACE: How long did you live in the home with Ronald Cummings and the children?

SHEFFIELD: Haleigh was born in `03. Junior was born in `05. I was 19 when I left. So three years -- three years? Three or four years.

GRACE: So in four years, you did not observe any physical abuse on the children?

SHEFFIELD: No, ma`am, because when we were -- when me and Ronald was together, he had nothing to do with the children. I took -- I took care of them. I did everything. He had nothing to do with them. And then when I left, he decided he wanted to take them from me.

GRACE: So in four years, there was no physical abuse. And what year did you leave?

*SNIP*

GRACE: I get it. I get it. I get it. I just find it very unusual that at this juncture, when we`re in a search for little Haleigh, after all these years of living in the home -- she tells me on TV tonight that she never observed any abuse on the children. She`s waited until this time, when she has a framework in place to accept donations, that she`s now claiming abuse against the father. She had three opportunities to tell a judge. Never told them.

And Ms. Picazio, is it true that DFACS was at home in the last month and found no substantiated to these claims? They have not moved forward on these claims.

PICAZIO: Well, first of all, I don`t know why this is so confusing. We`ve just said...

GRACE: Well, because she`s just coming up with this now and she`s the one that lost custody.

PICAZIO: You didn`t let me finish. She`s just coming up with it now because she`s just stated that it had never happened, to her knowledge, before now.

SHEFFIELD: Because I took care of the children.

PICAZIO: She took care of the children...

SHEFFIELD: He had nothing to do with them.

I tried to only take the pieces of the interview that denied she ever saw abuse when she was living with RC and the children, since that is the topic at hand.

atherella, thank you so much for posting this part of the transcripts. :blowkiss: I wanted to do the same but I'm on dial up and it just wasn't loading for me fast enough. I wish Crystal and her lawyer would just stay away from these interviews, and let authorities do their jobs. This abuse matter is already being investigated by proper authorities, I would think that would be enough at the moment to satisfy Crystal and her lawyer. None of this mess is helping to find Haleigh.

I can't wait until Geraldo posts his transcript of tonight's show!! Wow! A definite TKO by the opposing council (not Ronald's, but TH) against KP! Worth watching Geraldo for once!

ITA, I'm looking forward to those transcrips also, and may even watch it again when it re-airs.

atherella, thank you so much for posting this part of the transcripts. :blowkiss: I wanted to do the same but I'm on dial up and it just wasn't loading for me fast enough. I wish Crystal and her lawyer would just stay away from these interviews, and let authorities do their jobs. This abuse matter is already being investigated by proper authorities, I would think that would be enough at the moment to satisfy Crystal and her lawyer. None of this mess is helping to find Haleigh.

You're very welcome.

I agree 100% about not doing interviews about this topic. While I do believe that IF Crystal truly believes that there has been abuse that this is something she should pursue with the proper authorities. (Which, I believe she is doing. Creating a "sideshow", is not going to help, IMO). This is not something that needs to be addressed in the media for the entire country to witness.

IMO, the *only* thing that any of the parties should be addressing in the media is finding Haleigh, and Haleigh only.

Well,the problem for me in Crystal getting donations,is it's suppose to be a donation center for finding Haleigh,but on her website it was asking for money to feed and house Crystal,and pay for Jr and Chloe's needs.There were no pictures of Haleigh on the site and no donations asked for finding Haleigh.So why is the donation center called Haleighbug?She's not had a job in years,if her and Chad aren't working and asking for donations,how are they going to support JR and CHloe and since Haleigh isn't part of the custody,what's going to happen to her in all of this?She comes home,her brother's not there for her,this is horrible.It just keeps getting worse.Is Chloe Ronald's or Chad's?I started wondering about that,since she was mentioned on the donation website.

You're very welcome.

I agree 100% about not doing interviews about this topic. While I do believe that IF Crystal truly believes that there has been abuse that this is something she should pursue with the proper authorities. (Which, I believe she is doing. Creating a "sideshow", is not going to help, IMO). This is not something that needs to be addressed in the media for the entire country to witness.

IMO, the *only* thing that any of the parties should be addressing in the media is finding Haleigh, and Haleigh only.

:clap::clap::clap:
ITA.

What is the consensus now as to parent abduction?

What is the consensus now as to parent abduction?

Right now I'm still leaning on an RSO or SO abduction, but there is that little open window of possibility of parental abduction lingering around in my mind also. It's really hard to come up with a theory to stick with when there are so many inconsistancies coming from both sides IMO.

Well,the problem for me in Crystal getting donations,is it's suppose to be a donation center for finding Haleigh,but on her website it was asking for money to feed and house Crystal,and pay for Jr and Chloe's needs.There were no pictures of Haleigh on the site and no donations asked for finding Haleigh.So why is the donation center called Haleighbug?She's not had a job in years,if her and Chad aren't working and asking for donations,how are they going to support JR and CHloe and since Haleigh isn't part of the custody,what's going to happen to her in all of this?She comes home,her brother's not there for her,this is horrible.It just keeps getting worse.Is Chloe Ronald's or Chad's?I started wondering about that,since she was mentioned on the donation website.

Haleigh Bug is Crystal's nickname for Haleigh.

In nearby Crescent City, a bank account fueled by donations has paid a vehicle insurance bill, a water payment and a power bill for Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...ommunity_contributes_to_haleighs_family_funds

Then they are both taking advantage of this nightmare. It just makes me want to cry with a broken heart for Haleigh to have a mother such as this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhokilledBettie?