Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't much we have not found out or hashed out to the nth degree. (sigh)

I would love to know where to go from here. Perhaps distant relatives in other states is a great place to begin!

I think we really need to start looking for distant family members and friends living out of the area. Gainesville, Jacksonville, Georgia, Alabama etc. There is still a good chance that Haleigh is being held and is still alive, imo.

I totally agree.

The more and more I think about this case, the more I'm convinced this may be a custody thing (an attempt for Crystal to gain custody and exploit Ron for abuse).

I really pray that Haleigh is still alive.

They should definitely look into Crystal and co., but apparently they're most interested in Misty.

They say she is the "key". There must be a good reason.

If scabs are finding the truth then so be it. My only concern is Haleigh and discovering the truth (wherever that may lead) as to what happened to her.

~

I'd add an additional concern: that being a little boy who needs to be placed in a stable environment which is drug and violence free. I'm wondering at this point if the placement will just be the lesser of two evils?

I don't get why Ron thinks there's no problem with his teen bride's inconsistent stories yet he basically says that JR didn't see a man at the home and a bouncing couch that night. Crystal is blamed for making it all up. Very suspicious.

I don't get why Ron thinks there's no problem with his teen bride's inconsistent stories yet he basically says that JR didn't see a man at the home and a bouncing couch that night. Crystal is blamed for making it all up. Very suspicious.
Suspicious indeed!!

Suspicious indeed!!
Does this mean that we should completely discount the possibility that Crystal is making it up?

I have read that both TN and MG maiden name was Johns. Has that been looked into?

Where did you see this, do you remember?

If this is true one of the first reports that said Misty was a relative could have been correct......

They should definitely look into Crystal and co., but apparently they're most interested in Misty.

They say she is the "key". There must be a good reason.

I completely agree with you! Unless people here assume that LE is completely incompetent and stupid.....and I don't believe that they are or that they have even appeared to be in any way....then they have THOROUGHLY INVESTIGATED any connection to Crystal and any of her family. Assuming that they are smart enough to have done that obvious thing, it is VERY telling that they are not saying anything other than that Misty is the key!

TN and MG both do not share the same maiden name.

Sigh... where in the world do these things come from??!!

NOT TRUE!!!

Marriage record
Name: Jack Lester Cummings
Marriage Date: 22 Jul 1977
Teresa Ann Squires 22 Jul 1977 Putnam

I was just reading in the today's news section about the request for donations for Crystal to help her pay for rent, food, gas, etc. while she is in Satsuma looking for Haleigh(?) and running the center.

I have some issues with this. Did Crystal work before Haleigh went missing? I'm pretty sure she didn't but correct me if I'm mistaken. Anyways, my point is the following: How has Crystal lost income by leaving her home in Bakersfield? However she was paying the rent there she still can. I don't believe she has had to pay to stay anywhere in Satsuma. She has to eat no matter where she is. It just seems like an opportunity for a cash grab from someone that is likely used to living off the system. Where is her baby? Who is looking after her? I don't mean to sound harsh and unsympathetic...really I don't. I just wonder how long she expects people to give her money to live off of. Same for Ron.

While I would never wish a missing child on anyone or claim to have any idea what it would be like I would think that eventually parents must go on. They must return to work to support remaining children. Unfortuanetly, many missing children are never found. People face terrible tragedy and loss everyday but they do not ask the public to support them so they don't have to go to work.

I'm going to get slack for saying this...however I will say it anyway. Does anyone ever remember Beth Holloway Twitty asking for money to pay her bills while she was in Aruba looking for Natalee? Middle class need to go to work as much as the poor. They have bills too.

Anyways that is just my opinion.

I keep reading that Crystal has told so many lies about Ronald. What is it exactly that she has said? I'm curious. She has made allegations for sure, but I don't think I know yet if they are fact or allegation and I should know as things are worked out.

Now that RC has been called on the carpet, rightly or wrongfully, I bet we are going to hear plenty more about her too!! O! what a mess this all is.... no - not "is" .... looks like it always has been. So sad too.

I was just reading in the today's news section about the request for donations for Crystal to help her pay for rent, food, gas, etc. while she is in Satsuma looking for Haleigh(?) and running the center.

I have some issues with this. Did Crystal work before Haleigh went missing? I'm pretty sure she didn't but correct me if I'm mistaken. Anyways, my point is the following: How has Crystal lost income by leaving her home in Bakersfield? However she was paying the rent there she still can. I don't believe she has had to pay to stay anywhere in Satsuma. She has to eat no matter where she is. It just seems like an opportunity for a cash grab from someone that is likely used to living off the system. Where is her baby? Who is looking after her? I don't mean to sound harsh and unsympathetic...really I don't. I just wonder how long she expects people to give her money to live off of. Same for Ron.

While I would never wish a missing child on anyone or claim to have any idea what it would be like I would think that eventually parents must go on. They must return to work to support remaining children. Unfortuanetly, many missing children are never found. People face terrible tragedy and loss everyday but they do not ask the public to support them so they don't have to go to work.

I'm going to get slack for saying this...however I will say it anyway. Does anyone ever remember Beth Holloway Twitty asking for money to pay her bills while she was in Aruba looking for Natalee? Middle class need to go to work as much as the poor. They have bills too.

Anyways that is just my opinion.

I think this is wrong!!! It is wrong for both Crystal and Ronald to take money to pay bills. However - most kind people believe they are in a horrible situation and need help. So, I agree with that. So, what do I think? I think maybe they both are just doing the best they can. I don't think it's right to pay bills, but sometimes I don't think it's wrong in this case either.:confused::confused::confused:

I don't think either one should expect to set themselves up on donations for sure.

Beth Twitty had a husband with bucks. (Friends with bucks.) They are divorced now.

I'm not aware that anybody is forced to donate Crystal or Ronald any money so it's fine with me. If it makes people feel good about themselves to donate, let them. I'm just a bit concerned that if having your children missing becomes a profitable money making scheme we may be seeing more missing children in the future.

Many other parents of missing and murdered children turn their tragedy into their income with search organizations and TV shows. Why can't Crystal get help from willing people for a few months while she tries to find Haleigh. If she goes on to keep a foundation or organization with an income later, so be it. If the money donated helps to pay a Private Eye and does other things right now then it can't be that bad as long as Crystal doesn't get involved with a bunch of whackos who'll hurt the whole process.

I think alot of people got turned off on Crystal and the donations because of the wording on Haleighbug site (which has now been taken down and being reworked) The site was worded very poorly asking for money to take care of RJ and Chloe basically. The site barely mentioned Haleigh it was basically all about donations. Hopefully they will rework it and have it be about Haleigh with a little blurb about donations.

Many other parents of missing and murdered children turn their tragedy into their income with search organizations and TV shows. Why can't Crystal get help from willing people for a few months while she tries to find Haleigh. If she goes on to keep a foundation or organization with an income later, so be it. If the money donated helps to pay a Private Eye and does other things right now then it can't be that bad as long as Crystal doesn't get involved with a bunch of whackos who'll hurt the whole process.

I was just looking at the link of the vigil that was posted on one of the other threads.It is showing the interaction of Ronald,Crystal and Jr,as it should be,Marie obviously was not happy and got up and left the meeting.This whole situation will cause them to grow up real fast,probably make them feel older than what they are,I hope Crystal can stand on her on in her decisions and stop letting people around her determine what she does.Jr needs his parents,even though they don't live together,he will need them later even more.

I was just looking at the link of the vigil that was posted on one of the other threads.It is showing the interaction of Ronald,Crystal and Jr,as it should be,Marie obviously was not happy and got up and left the meeting.This whole situation will cause them to grow up real fast,probably make them feel older than what they are,I hope Crystal can stand on her on in her decisions and stop letting people around her determine what she does.Jr needs his parents,even though they don't live together,he will need them later even more.

I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member