Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I dunno. Supposing Crystal is an innocent party that suddenly finds out her child is missing and imagining myself in a similar situation I find it rather predictable that she can't be just nice about it. It's deplorable, because of Jr. who would need his parents to get along and cooperate, but understandable. Even though I'm firmly against mudslinging in principle, I don't think I could hold my tongue if my ex and his girlfriend had lost my daughter and if LE said it looked like they weren't getting the truth about the circumstances. I'd be a saint if I wouldn't be mad, but I'm not.

Lots of missing persons families put up a bunch of pictures all around the internet so I don't find that very odd either.

Well, I dunno. Supposing Crystal is an innocent party that suddenly finds out her child is missing and imagining myself in a similar situation I find it rather predictable that she can't be just nice about it. It's deplorable, because of Jr. who would need his parents to get along and cooperate, but understandable. Even though I'm firmly against mudslinging in principle, I don't think I could hold my tongue if my ex and his girlfriend had lost my daughter and if LE said it looked like they weren't getting the truth about the circumstances. I'd be a saint if I wouldn't be mad, but I'm not.

Lots of missing persons families put up a bunch of pictures all around the internet so I don't find that very odd either.
i dont find it odd either i just thought that it was weird i was on her page the same time she was LOL and no i wouldnt be nice either about it .. but im going by her supposedly saying misty was good to the kids .. this is why im confused i saw it in a post here somewhere :( but i do know the more time a person has to think about something the more it sinks in .. she couldve just been in shock because that is what she looked like to me in her interviews .. her very very first ones

Those of us that have lost a child can relate to the pain and suffering. I for one almost tore up the hospital in my initial grief. I could of been classified insane for at least 2 yr because of my pain. I could not of gone on so quickly, nor thought of anything else. MY whole life changed. I no longer saw her beautiful face or heard her sweet voice. I would wake up in the morning expecting her here. I look at this mom and can't imagine her strength and direction in regards to the situation. I am not at her side and have not spoken to her to determine her grief I am just a witness to her actions and words and those in my opinion speak loud enough.

Here is more TMI. We didn't move from our our home after loosing Casey.(Weird huh) We chose to stay . We did have plans to build a new home but I could not bare to leave..... we remodeled. I wondered why at the time when broadcast that Ron couldn't go back and stay in the trailer if it was only because CS and MG now would know where Jr. would be in the future. He was concerned to reveal on NG where Jr. was at that moment. Just think out loud...........

Is anyone here real familiar with the MYSPACE layout and how the comment section on the right lower side is used?

Here is more TMI. We didn't move from our our home after loosing Casey.(Weird huh) We chose to stay . We did have plans to build a new home but I could not bare to leave..... we remodeled. I wondered why at the time when broadcast that Ron couldn't go back and stay in the trailer if it was only because CS and MG now would know where Jr. would be in the future. He was concerned to reveal on NG where Jr. was at that moment. Just think out loud...........

It might also be that he didn't want the media types there. Was Crystal unaware of his address? It didn't take WS'ers long to find out current and previous addresses on the internet; couldn't she have if she wanted to? Or just ask some local person.

Haleigh's family has problems. That doesn't mean anything to me unless their problems caused Haleigh's disappearance.

The wedding happened for a VERY simple reason. Ron knew the custody battle was coming and he could not appear before the court and have to admit that he was having sex with a minor in the same house with his children and expect to retain custody. Period. The End.

If I were Crystal I would be trying to get my son out of there too - no matter how it turns out that Haleigh disappeared. I would just do it in court and with evidence rather than mud-slinging to media. Why does everyone need to appear on tv as soon as they sign a retainer? I would never subject a client to the media and wouldn't want a client who wanted to play media.

...I am a myspace addict,so yes texasmommy I'm pretty familiar with it...

Thank you!
I don't want anyone to be mad but Johnny's MS page has a hinky for me. That comment space is for picture comments right? Please take a look at the posts, time, date, consistancy of those and the pictures. (gifs,graphics) I may be wrong agian but BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY:D

Haleigh's family has problems. That doesn't mean anything to me unless their problems caused Haleigh's disappearance.

The wedding happened for a VERY simple reason. Ron knew the custody battle was coming and he could not appear before the court and have to admit that he was having sex with a minor in the same house with his children and expect to retain custody. Period. The End.

If I were Crystal I would be trying to get my son out of there too - no matter how it turns out that Haleigh disappeared. I would just do it in court and with evidence rather than mud-slinging to media. Why does everyone need to appear on tv as soon as they sign a retainer? I would never subject a client to the media and wouldn't want a client who wanted to play media.

Having experienced family court, I feel safe to say that if CS wants to win in family court she should continue revealing the truth about Ron to whoever, whenever she can. Family court doesn't work like criminal or civil court, much is based on opinion and not fact. It can come down to who is liked better. I know this is hard to believe but since my ordeal I've joined several support groups and know that mine wasn't an isolated case.
The more light exposed on RC's lifestyle the better her chances of getting custody. Right or wrong, the goal is to obtain custody of her child and short of telling outright lies, I would do whatever it took if I were CS.
Does anybody recall the guy who lost custody of the child he was adopting because he was fat ? If that had not gone public, he wouldn't have that baby now. BTW, that was in my county, in front of the same commissioner & judge that was on my case.

Having experienced family court, I feel safe to say that if CS wants to win in family court she should continue revealing the truth about Ron to whoever, whenever she can. Family court doesn't work like criminal or civil court, much is based on opinion and not fact. It can come down to who is liked better. I know this is hard to believe but since my ordeal I've joined several support groups and know that mine wasn't an isolated case.
The more light exposed on RC's lifestyle the better her chances of getting custody. Right or wrong, the goal is to obtain custody of her child and short of telling outright lies, I would do whatever it took if I were CS.
Does anybody recall the guy who lost custody of the child he was adopting because he was fat ? If that had not gone public, he wouldn't have that baby now. BTW, that was in my county, in front of the same commissioner & judge that was on my case.
BOLDED BY ME
As I said before we do have alot in common CHICANA. (VIOLENT abuse) MOO is your experiance with the legal system has shaded your opinion on anyone getting justice. Lying is not the truth. How can someone like someone across a court room in such a short amount of time, especialy in concern of a childs welfare? IMOO this is a bias statement on your experiance and doesn't support the facts. SORRY:truce: If crystals goal was to get custody of her children the first step would be to remain current with support payments. Work on the relationship with the other parent to encourage a healthy enviroment for the chldren. It seems to me that the true way she would of won custody was not taken. No consistancy in her attempts to do the right thing for the benifit of her children. I only point this out because we are here today examining the previous actions of these individuals to determine there ability to care for these children.

Is there any type of record that shows how many months of child support Crystal missed? I would really like to see which months she didn't pay.

Also, does anyone know the approximate date that she was ordered to start paying support or would have been required to make her first payment?

It seems like she missed around 12 months worth of payments. I wonder if that is recent, if the months were consecutive etc.

Has Crystal or Ron or any family member said anything about the back child support?

BOLDED BY ME
As I said before we do have alot in common CHICANA. (VIOLENT abuse) MOO is your experiance with the legal system has shaded your opinion on anyone getting justice. Lying is not the truth. How can someone like someone across a court room in such a short amount of time, especialy in concern of a childs welfare? IMOO this is a bias statement on your experiance and doesn't support the facts. SORRY:truce: If crystals goal was to get custody of her children the first step would be to remain current with support payments. Work on the relationship with the other parent to encourage a healthy enviroment for the chldren. It seems to me that the true way she would of won custody was not taken. No consistancy in her attempts to do the right thing for the benifit of her children. I only point this out because we are here today examining the previous actions of these individuals to determine there ability to care for these children.

While those things may or may not be true about Crystal, her being behind on child support pales in comparison to Ron's relations with minors, one of whom lost track of THEIR child and is giving LE inconsistent stories.
We can't always control our financial situation. We can however control who we sleep with and who we allow to care for our children.

While those things may or may not be true about Crystal, her being behind on child support pales in comparison to Ron's relations with minors, one of whom lost track of THEIR child and is giving LE inconsistent stories.
We can't always control our financial situation. We can however control who we sleep with and who we allow to care for our children.
Bolded by me

I beg to differ. Any responsible adult can control their own fiscal security. You create your own state of affairs.

I saw Crystal's myspace page, back in the beginning of all this. I wish I had copied it. I remember it said she "takes care of Chloe and the other brats." I don't think she wanted Haleigh and Jr back. She was aware of a lot of things, but wasn't sueing for custody back then.
I'm not saying she did anything to harm Haleigh, just that she didnt seem to care about raising her children before this happened.

In comparision?
Lets compare here for a moment :angel:
By the way I hate to do this but we have to I guess to see the truth.
Ron has gone to work to suport his children. Has crystal?
It is BOTH parent's responsibility to provide. No excuses.
Ron seems to take his children to necasary DR. appointments and to seek ER care when needed. Did Crystal?
Ron seems to adore his children (obvious from all pictures I have seen and others comments including Crystals. Crystal has had these children before this new baby but it has been stated that when all this began she had few pics of Haleigh and Jr. on her my space page and MANY of new baby. The comment to refer to her children as BRATS is offensive to me. She is inconsistant with her actions and words in this area.
As far as who Ron has chosen to date and marry in comparison to Step brother with all that history is a little more concerning to me than this nieve 17 yo. I have to ask for a little common sence here in regards to who lost this child. It is a abduction. That means taken not lost. We can disagree on this because frankly I don't see how arguing is going to help.

I just want to throw a question out to all posters. When is the right or wrong time to ensure a child is not being abused???? I do NOT care if it makes Ron or anyone else uncomfortable about the timing. It is what it is. There are allegations on the table that need investigating to protect Jr and Haleigh should she return. NOW is the time to investigate. If the charges are unfounded, what does RC have to fear??? Let the child be interviewed by forensic experts. Let the witnesses speak as to what they have seen occur, let the evidence be brought the court and let the best interests of the child be what we are concerned with. To h** with someone's discomfort. The child comes first. That is abuse of his own children. They are privy to this sleeping in the same room. It is RC's fault that he and his companion have associated with a RSO and brought his children into that enviornment. It IS Rc's fault that he associates with known drug offenders and brings them into his child's enviornment. So my question is...Who would like to send their children to visit RC and Misty for a few weeks?

I am all for an investigation if there are real concerns(I question if her concerns are real or if she sees an opportunity). My point is that the national air time that CS is given should AT THIS TIME be used to get the word out about her missing child. Her concerns should be taken to LE, DCF, the courts, not tv. I agree, I don't care either who is made uncomfortable. I only want it to be done IN its proper setting. That is through DCF and the courts. If CS has the stamina and emotional strength to search for Haleigh and at the same time begin a custody issue then more power to her. My point is her use of national air time. I have an opinion of her and RC and MC, don't know any of them personally, don't have a stake on any of them. Yes, I agree the children should come first, that is why I don't understand why CS would use national air time for anything other than to search for Haleigh= Who is missing now, who could be in extreme danger now. You asked who's fault it is that RC associates with drug offenders, to me it looks like CS isn't unfamiliar with the drug world either. jmo

I don't have time to stay online for hours every day(wish I could though) so thats why I am only now reponding to your post.

Of course they have to eat but planning a wedding or getting a tattoo seems far more inappropriate than trying to get custody of your child.

Honestly I cannot fathom how RC getting a tattoo says anything about him other than he likes tattoo's and his daughter. If CS had gotten a tat of Haleigh, or anything would you see it the same way? Just askin.

In comparision?
Lets compare here for a moment :angel:
By the way I hate to do this but we have to I guess to see the truth.
Ron has gone to work to suport his children. Has crystal?
It is BOTH parent's responsibility to provide. No excuses.
Ron seems to take his children to necasary DR. appointments and to seek ER care when needed. Did Crystal?
Ron seems to adore his children (obvious from all pictures I have seen and others comments including Crystals. Crystal has had these children before this new baby but it has been stated that when all this began she had few pics of Haleigh and Jr. on her my space page and MANY of new baby. The comment to refer to her children as BRATS is offensive to me. She is inconsistant with her actions and words in this area.
As far as who Ron has chosen to date and marry in comparison to Step brother with all that history is a little more concerning to me than this nieve 17 yo. I have to ask for a little common sence here in regards to who lost this child. It is a abduction. That means taken not lost. We can disagree on this because frankly I don't see how arguing is going to help.

<respectfully bolded>

There's no doubt that Crystal owes child support and from records we know the amount. That part is all laid out clearly for us. And I'm not taking up for Crystal on that matter. But I have to disagree that Ron has taken care of all of his responsibilities as a parent. There is a good possibility he has not:

"Croslin said she met Cummings about six months ago when she was baby-sitting for a woman who had a child with Cummings.

Croslin said she was concerned the baby boy was not being cared for properly.

"I told him you need to get your son before something bad happens to him," she said. Croslin said the two started talking. She was 16 at the time"

I see no indication that Ron has even filed for paternity of this child. That would be the first step in caring for this baby boy. What has happened to this child and does Ronald care?

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-02-16/story/search_for_haleigh_scales_back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille