Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. There wasn't. You know what? I think there's a reason for that, and I don't think that the reason is because Art was interested in writing a 'fair and balanced' article.

I don't believe that it is reasonable to assume that 'Cobra' is a dispassionate and unbiased participant.

Just to keep things in perspective I don't take articles at face value even when they are not so obviously distorted and one-sided. Much more reputable news outlets than his have proven incapable of even reading printed documentation from LE and reporting it correctly (see my sig, and I'm not talking about the 'Nancy' part), much less relating quotes.

To join you in your effort to keep this on topic I'd like to point out that the article you selected as an example was not an article about Crystal. It was an article about Ron meeting with 'Cobra'. That might be yet another explanation as to why it didn't discuss her.

The current thrust of discussion has concerned whether or not Crystal has been blessed with the same sort of scrutiny that Ron and Misty have been subjected to. It appears that even the idea that she could be treated in such a fashion is objectionable to some.

I posted the comment in response and to answer another poster about LE making recent comments about Misty's stories, the only information that I found pertinent within it was the comments made by LE. As for Cobra, or the general intent of that website. I don't know or care, as I do not read it ever nor do I watch Nancy Grace. I found the comment while researching for information from LAW ENFORCEMENT. Beyond that, I can not be baited into an argument about Crystal VS Ron scrutiny.

My own byline regarding this case would be "I don't put the writing on the wall....I just read what is clearly written there!"

:confused: So Chad is still married and he is also Crystals step brother? Do I have this right, because I am really confused at this point.

Yes, you are correct, Chad is Crystal's step-brother.

It appears he is still married but I can't verify that for you. I do know that her (Chad's possible current wife) injunction for protection against domestic violence with children was dismissed in Dec. 2008 after being put in force in May 2006.

Yes, you are correct, Chad is Crystal's step-brother.

It appears he is still married but I can't verify that for you. I do know that her (Chad's possible current wife) injunction for protection against domestic violence with children was dismissed in Dec. 2008 after being put in force in May 2006.

Ok, I just went to check and it appears they were divorced in 2006 (Chad and his wife). Just to clarify for sega-sleuth :)

[/I]Expressions or words are never as reliable an indicator of a person's character as their actions..

I tend to accept the simplest explanation. I think most are simply following the lead of LE--thus simply don't find it as necessary to scrutinize to the same extent a parent who was neither in charge, in child's presence or immediate proximity, last known to have seen the child, nor reported to have been abusive w a child. JMO

:parrot:
So I guess Crystal admitting to being drunk on her 23rd birthday in an apartment with pot references as the main decor with a child who was obviously old enough to know what was going on in the photo with her is seen as being responsible?! I think finding the "simplest explanation" of the photo would be that she did not give a second thought to the child and felt getting drunk in front of him was fine!

If this is true as you have stated above. Wouldn't it mean that clearly her character should be called into question as her actions are reliable as witnessed in the photo?: Expressions or words are never as reliable an indicator of a person's character as their actions.

Can you explain this to me. We have established that Crystal's character is clearly deficient because she was drunk on her birthday. But how come MC and RC are utterly dependable although one has had several drug-related arrests?

So I guess Crystal admitting to being drunk on her 23rd birthday in an apartment with pot references as the main decor with a child who was obviously old enough to know what was going on in the photo with her is seen as being responsible?! I think finding the "simplest explanation" of the photo would be that she did not give a second thought to the child and felt getting drunk in front of him was fine!

If this is true as you have stated above. Wouldn't it mean that clearly her character should be called into question as her actions are reliable as witnessed in the photo?: Expressions or words are never as reliable an indicator of a person's character as their actions.

Since you seem so determined to call me out today or catch me in some sort of perceived "inconsistency"
(even cross-referencing posts from other threads lol), let me reassure you I have posted on WS many times, in many places, the same thing I will post here: I would rather trust a man (or woman) who walks w a limp ie who admits a checkered past, than I would ever someone who doesn't admit to having one. Certainly I can not defend that, but I also recognize that unlike Ron, Crystal's been more than forthcoming about her past, perhaps to her detriment in this case but when we've put something behind us we don't ordinarily have any reason to go on hiding or concealing that. This hopefully can resolve that I am a person of integrity... or at the least will ease for the time any "hypocrisy" looming in your mind. (A person is consistent in their opinions who is guided by consistent principles. You could take this over to the "other thread" but I'll spare you the trouble this time, I've gone ahead and put it there for you... lolol.) ;) JMO

Since you seem so determined to call me out today or catch me in some sort of perceived "inconsistency"
(even cross-referencing posts from other threads lol), let me reassure you I have posted on WS many times, in many places, the same thing I will post here: I would rather trust a man (or woman) who walks w a limp ie who admits a checkered past, than I would ever someone who doesn't admit to having one. Certainly I can not defend that, but I also recognize that unlike Ron, Crystal's been more than forthcoming about her past, perhaps to her detriment in this case but when we've put something behind us we don't ordinarily have any reason to go on hiding or concealing that. This hopefully can resolve that I am a person of integrity... or at the least will ease for the time any "hypocrisy" looming in your mind. (A person is consistent in their opinions who is guided by consistent principles. You could take this over to the "other thread" but I'll spare you the trouble this time, I've gone ahead and put it there for you... lolol.) ;) JMO

Bolded by me: You took the thoughts right out of my mind. How did you do that? I really didn't think we where on the same page.:clap:

neither parent has been all that responsible .. or neither of them would have any charges what so ever during the time haleigh has been on this earth .. neither of them shouldve been on all these shows they should be out looking for thier daughter not getting married and getting tatts .not slinging mud on tv . ron is no better than crystal and she no better than him at this point..and i think we all need to understand that .. haleigh is missing she is what matters
we(the public and media )(not this board so much ) are making this all about them and not this little girl imho just because ron doesnt have pics of him with pot and beer in the backround doesnt mean he hasnt done it in front of his kids but unless we know ron and have lived with him or known him all his life we wont we need to find out who they know both of them all thier friends ect anyone who couldve had a motive for taking or harming haleigh im just speaking about people in general i guess
i have to admit i see so many of you that do care and are pouring through what documents you can and that is awesome .. i just hate to see arguing about it we are here for one cause to find haleigh ..but to be honest i feel like that hope that we will find her ok is ebbing away :( and i have to add that i feel terribly for both parents and i hope they can be better parents to rj now because of this ..

I would imagine they have to eat and wanted a good meal with family and friends. I see a family pulling together to comfort one another. Under the circumstances I would imagine without this affirmation this ugly sideshow would destroy anyone's relationship.

Of course they have to eat but planning a wedding or getting a tattoo seems far more inappropriate than trying to get custody of your child.

No disrespect intended but her fiance would have had to have gotten a divorce or become a bigamist for that to have happened. He is still married to someone else.

No he's not. Docs were posted and his divorce was final a couple years ago.

ot/ anyone want some home made lazagna and a beer ? hehe

ot/ anyone want some home made lazagna and a beer ? hehe

YO zadari, count me in!! I learned to make homemade pasta and buffalo mozz for lasagna in Sorrento last year. I never turn down good Italian food. The beer is gravy!!

YO zadari, count me in!! I learned to make homemade pasta and buffalo mozz for lasagna in Sorrento last year. I never turn down good Italian food. The beer is gravy!!
ok i am hungry again LOL

I am sure either way when this is over half of us will be shocked. At this point I am not bettin any $.

I think Crystal is innocent of any involvement in Haleigh's disappearance. And yes I will be shocked to find out different. There just hasn't been any justification, imo, for characterizing her past as a reason for little Haleigh missing. Haleigh was in the care of Misty who has been caught in lies (or inconsistencies) and LE states she is the focus. Whether directly involved or negligently involved, I think it all goes back to Misty.

I think Crystal is innocent of any involvement in Haleigh's disappearance. And yes I will be shocked to find out different. There just hasn't been any justification, imo, for characterizing her past as a reason for little Haleigh missing. Haleigh was in the care of Misty who has been caught in lies (or inconsistencies) and LE states she is the focus. Whether directly involved or negligently involved, I think it all goes back to Misty.
i think so too about misty... she was the last one with those kids i guess what i wondering is how much do the bio parents really know ? i guess i find it suspicious that ron and misty got married now of all times . why do that now ? why not once haleigh is returned since she wanted them to be married so much .. unless someone knows she isnt coming back .. that is why im suspicious of it all..and mabey ron didnt push for the marriage mabey misty did i dunno :( and why is crystal all of the sudden slinging mud when before she wasnt .. not knocking either parent but this is just plain weird ..from all sides and the very night this got put up in here .. i was looking at her myspace and she had very few photos of haleigh .but her mood was heartbroken.. then all of the sudden i refreshed the page and there were more and more .. i never said anything because i didnt think of it .. but someone was putting things up on her myspace the night it happened or got put in here ..i wish i could remember the damn date and night though .. and i didnt even think of it till reading this thread today this is why im so confused and i dont know why but i think they all know something now .. i think both families know ,mistys and rons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhokilledBettie?