Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they expected how Nancy would react, I think they thought she would be critical of Ron. JMO

And since so many have come down on RC, I do not think he had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, just like I do not think CS had anything to do with it.

The point on MZZZZZZZZ Nancy, I think people were blown away by the fact CS has not (appeared) to know more about that day/night than she did at the beginning. I think NG was floored......... I think the bus time was the straw that broke the camel's back. She came across as aloof....but appearances can be deceiving. Then when she said she hasn't talk to RC in detail or MC....I could see steam coming out of my TV.

Chesterp:blowkiss:.....do you ever find it confusing to know who needs your support on these threads more...Ronald or Crystal....?? I ask because I can tell by reading your posts that you have a similar mindset as myself. I firmly believe RC had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance and believe the same to be true of Crystal. Some of the choices by these two parents would not have been the choices I would have made, for example the abuse allegations by Crystals side....and the marriage to Misty by Ronald. We could go on with the examples, but I just wanted you to know that I value your posts and look forward to the things you have to say because over here on the Haleigh threads...I sometimes feel all alone....lol

Chesterp:blowkiss:.....do you ever find it confusing to know who needs your support on these threads more...Ronald or Crystal....?? I ask because I can tell by reading your posts that you have a similar mindset as myself. I firmly believe RC had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance and believe the same to be true of Crystal. Some of the choices by these two parents would not have been the choices I would have made, for example the abuse allegations by Crystals side....and the marriage to Misty by Ronald. We could go on with the examples, but I just wanted you to know that I value your posts and look forward to the things you have to say because over here on the Haleigh threads...I sometimes feel all alone....lol

I think they both failed their children miserably......

I do not think anyone of the parents' had anything to do with HaLeigh's disappearance and when the truth comes out...it is going to be painful for the both of them and their families.

I don't think they expected how Nancy would react, I think they thought she would be critical of Ron. JMO

Really?! After the way Nancy treated her so badly before? Add to that ...none of the hard questions had been asked of Ron when he was on. He was treated with kid gloves. IMO, Nancy doesn't even pretend to be unbiased in this case. Then again..she dropped it for so long, there is much that she needs to update herself on. jmvho :)

Really?! After the way Nancy treated her so badly before? Add to that ...none of the hard questions had been asked of Ron when he was on. He was treated with kid gloves. IMO, Nancy doesn't even pretend to be unbiased in this case. Then again..she dropped it for so long, there is much that she needs to update herself on. jmvho :)

and NG did not have an expert on talking about a decomposing HaLeigh during CS segment. To me that would be more horrifying than being harranged by a show host.

Not to mention the way NG treated her before. She had to know just how impartial NG is in this case. Knowing that and still walking into the line of fire (known as Nancy Grace in this instance) would be enough to put even the most seasoned person on edge. Yet, Crystal had to know this and did NG's show anyway. I give her HUGE props for that!

I think NG is showing a lot of partiality lately. But you're right, CS deserves credit for doing the show anyway. Shows where her priority lies, finding Haleigh.

and NG did not have an expert on talking about a decomposing HaLeigh during CS segment. To me that would be more horrifying than being harranged by a show host.

You're right chesterp, that WAS bad. I suppose in the end, it really is all about ratings.

I think NG is showing a lot of partiality lately. But you're right, CS deserves credit for doing the show anyway. Shows where her priority lies, finding Haleigh.

While I only watch NG once in awhile (like when the parents will be on) she has seemed MUCH harder on CS to me. I really believe that's had more to do with the fact that Crystal doesn't have custody of the children more than anything else. You know since she had the twins imo she has seemed to become an expert in child rearing. :rolleyes:

eta-Big Thanks to PattyG or I wouldn't able to watch anything! :blowkiss:

Thing is people on here blame it all on to "Ron wouldnt tell her things" but really thats absolutely no excuse at all. Crystal could have phoned the school up for answers IF she really wanted to know the details.
This is true, but when it comes down to it, Crystal not knowing the school schedule has no bearing on Haleigh's disappearance. imo

Crystal's parenting style may leave much to be desired in many folks eyes, but all in all, Ron was the custodial parent. Haleigh went missing on his watch..... or on the watch of the person who he so recklessly left those babies with.

Thank you, agree 100%. Looo the many cases I know of where one of the parents won't allow phone visitation sadly. It's a control issue for the one being a Jerk to the other parent, it's called in forensic psychology adult/adult conflict. Always keeping the child in the conflict. Now if a parent was calling all hours of the night, that would be understandble to place boundaries for such types of behaviors.

I've never heard of Ron not allowing Crystal to enjoy phone visitation with her children. I also lean towards my thinking that if he wouldn't allow her too, she would have said so especially on live tv when she was being confronted with questions concerning the children that every Mother should know, it would be a given she would be using this as an excuse. Or even a good legitimate reason if Ron was being a Jerk about phone calls if she never did any aggravating behaviors to loose this ability.

I don't want to beat up on Crystal, not my style to bully or slander someone not here to defend themselves, so I don't want to go on and on ad nauseum like I see going on concerning Ron and his family. I would tell Crystal to her face that she should have used this tool in keeping up with her children and in the future utilize it with JR. during the week whenever possible. If learning Ron wouldn't allow her, then I would be glad to vice versa inform him unless he had good merit, he is in the wrong to treat the Mother of the children this way.

Maybe Crystal is talking with Jr. frequently during the week, that would be a big plus for her and the babe, hope so.

Hi Kool Look! :)

BBM-- Crystal has mentioned it before. I don't have the link, but just the other day I saw one of the interviews, Marie was there with her.

Not sure why she didn't mention it in the most recent NG interview. Probably a mix of being caught off guard and her attorney advising her not to stir the pot too much. Told her not to antagonize. She was so tame regarding Misty, unnaturally so imo. I believe she probably hates Misty and has most likely cussed her name up and down in private, yet she kept her composure during that interview.

Crystal seems to be a non-confrontational person by nature, but I think her being so quiet and uninformative was per her attorney's request. She and Marie were mainly just there to make an appearance to represent and support Haleigh. imo

Since so many have come down on Crystal, I want to add something ....I think Crystal loves her children fiercely. The fact that she wasn't aware of what minute Haileigh got home is of no difference. I see it as another type of situation,I think the situation is so complicated and I hesitate to mention this, but I understand why she is like that. Many have said she is passive and I believe that is so. I will never believe Crystal had anything to do with Haileigh's disappearance. Shes not perfect, but no one is and my heart truly breaks for her. May angels put their arms around her and comfort her. These are my opinions and it does no good to speculate on the inner workings of another's mind unless you can go into great detail and its just not important to the main issue.

Excellent post, PorcineGranny.

I believe Crystal loves her children to the best of her ability. IMO she was ok with not being actively involved in Haleigh and JRs lives, she was happy with the arrangement as it stood. From day one she could not answers basic questions that every parent should know about their children. IMO there is still active drug use and that may be part of Crystals inability to communicate effectively when asked questions about her children and her inability to show emotion at times. Hopefully she will get clean and take a more active role and think for herself vs being told what to do and how to handle situations. JMO

Maybe she is on anti-anxiety/depression meds. They can make some people feel *flat* and sluggish. There's also the chance she is on anti-psychotics which are often administered for seizure disorders. Those can make a person feel zoned out and sleepy too.

I really don't believe she is using illegal drugs at this time.

If she was on some kind of street drug she'd most likely be a chatty cathy, and be all twitchy and restless.

Porcine Granny....excellent post!

I too see Crystal as very passive and scared. If you notice upone veiwing the tapes, it is CS who hands out all the love. It is CS comforting RC; it is CS comforting TN. She shows love often.

The fact that NG chose to come down on her because she almost file a false PR is disheartening. She reminded the public that could be a feiony! Cute NG...if not for the father sitting there with major felonys that have happened, I didn't get the point, unless it was to humiliate the mother of Haleigh. My own sister filed one against her son when he didn't make his payments he promised...hey, it happens! get over it! I often slammed CA shen she didn't file one against Casey. That baby would have been found sooner.

Maybe she loaned her car to someone and they wouldn't return it. But for NG to berate her for this ad for not knowing the exact time Haleigh gets off the bus was over the top and not neccessary, unless she was showcasing her ability to be a pit bull..IMO.

First of all NG is a prosecutor. NG has not lived a hard life to my kge. She had remained single for almost 30 yrs after the death of her fiance. She made a decision to go to law school and avenge his death.She compares her tactics and assertiveness to Crystal and expects her to behave as she would herself. I am sick of her bringing up the twins and her motherly acts of self-sacrifice. If she were raised as Crystal and lacked education and got into drugs when she was 14, maybe then she could berate her; But NG did not come from that background, does not know what it is like to be abused emotionally or physically but she sat on her pedestal as though she was answering a calling from Mother Teresa herself.
To do an investigative report, one should have explored both sides, yeah, but the primary reason Haleigh is missing is on Ron's table, not Crystal's

Perhaps if Nancy Grace took the opportunity to get "to know" Crystal the same way she has gotten "to know" Ronald she could have better perspective into the case. I want to know how she knows Ronald so well. I also am of the opinion that Nancy should be very careful about the way she has handled Crystal, Nancy is a mother now and to see the look of disgust on her face when she was questioning Crystal was downright troubling. You know.... Karma and all of that. I have said it before and I will say it again, first and foremost Ronald and Crystal are the mother and father of a missing child. They have been labeled by LE as "not suspects". That should at least grant them a tad bit of sympathy, even if only until they are accused and questioned. I am not talking about Misty....I see her as a separate unit from Ronald, and she has more than enough reasons to be considered involved.

Perhaps if Nancy Grace took the opportunity to get "to know" Crystal the same way she has gotten "to know" Ronald she could have better perspective into the case. I want to know how she knows Ronald so well. I also am of the opinion that Nancy should be very careful about the way she has handled Crystal, Nancy is a mother now and to see the look of disgust on her face when she was questioning Crystal was downright troubling. You know.... Karma and all of that. I have said it before and I will say it again, first and foremost Ronald and Crystal are the mother and father of a missing child. They have been labeled by LE as "not suspects". That should at least grant them a tad bit of sympathy, even if only until they are accused and questioned. I am not talking about Misty....I see her as a separate unit from Ronald, and she has more than enough reasons to be considered involved.

Based upon my experience in the mental health field/criminal courts, imo, some women hold women to a higher standard than they do men. I have seen it over and over. IMO, this is where Nancy is coming from.

ITA about the karma. IMO, Crystal is about a far down as she can get and to watch nancy kick her over and over is disturbing and disgusting.

IMHO.. For NG to have treated Crystal the way she did proved to me that she lied when she told Ron C.... "I know you".. She doesn't know Ron C at all or the lenghts he'll go to in order to manipulate and attempt to control the women in his life...JMO

Based upon my experience in the mental health field/criminal courts, imo, some women hold women to a higher standard than they do men. I have seen it over and over. IMO, this is where Nancy is coming from.

ITA about the karma. IMO, Crystal is about a far down as she can get and to watch nancy kick her over and over is disturbing and disgusting.

I agree but hope Crystal can find the power within to stand up and fight back...And IMHO...She also needs to quit believing or listening to anything Ron C says...From her own experience with him she needs to learn he cannot be trusted...JMO

I agree but hope Crystal can find the power within to stand up and fight back...And IMHO...She also needs to quit believing or listening to anything Ron C says...From her own experience with him she needs to learn he cannot be trusted...JMO

Exactly! I believe that's what that latest court hearing did for her. Made her realize she doesn't have to withstand bullying and parent-alienation; that she does have recourse in the courts should that happen. That also serves to put Ronald on notice that it will no longer be tolerated.

Maybe that can explain it, but I think it is downright wrong for a woman to look down her nose at another woman. I know full well that there are women out there that could use a helping hand rather than a dirty look. In my opinion NG was sending a message that she was a better human being than Crystal because of the way she lives her life. Seeing the look of disgust on her face gave me a clearer picture of the type of woman Nancy truly is. The type to offer a dirty look rather than a helping hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB