Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again I am confused--in the past couple of days we have Player explaining why Ron hid the location of his home from Crystal and by extension...couldn't have been there...who to believe..? what to believe?

Nothing makes sense...
Why would Ron not want Crystal to know where he lived? After 3 years he would still drive out of his way to meet Crystal to exchange the kids for her visitation. He must of had a good reason to ensure Crystal did not know where he lived. IMO to many where around in this small community that where keeping tabs on Ron and or playing two faced games.

Why would Ron not want Crystal to know where he lived? After 3 years he would still drive out of his way to meet Crystal to exchange the kids for her visitation. He must of had a good reason to ensure Crystal did not know where he lived. IMO to many where around in this small community that where keeping tabs on Ron and or playing two faced games.

Spite comes to mind. But I respect your opinion.

In all my experience, never seen a more in-accurate sloppy job of reporting the facts. On top of that, barely anything from LE, everything else is from special interests, the media and rumors, some that qualifies as slanted because of those with an agenda or bias.

To date, you and Cajun stand out to me in this forum for Haleigh as the ones with the most organized information to share with us in order that we can discuss and sleuth. Hope I haven't left any other member out who has shown such dedication in this convoluted mess of a case.

I agree this has caused confusion, disagreements and people being mis-led or believing in information not accurate and in fact it's not their faults, as you mentioned it depends on what you have read.

As a forum community we need to post correctly to each other and not allow this to be an excuse for rudeness. I think it's also gave fuel to some who use it to cause problems. Thanks for keeping another statement from growing out of in-correct facts.
:clap:

forgot--slow today :crazy:

Why did player say that Crystal had to meet Ron? Again...some things are just not ringing true...IMO..MOO etc..

Why did player say that Crystal had to meet Ron? Again...some things are just not ringing true...IMO..MOO etc..
LOL I took off last night when the locals started posting. I love being here and am keeping my nose clean. I am assuming a few posts where deleted because I can not make no sence out of any of it. Player must be still under the weather after surgery, he usually is easy to understand and is not so ..... emotional..... HMMMMM that has me thinking.LOL I feel like I see things through sleuth colored glasses all day long with this case.:crazy:

Why did player say that Crystal had to meet Ron? Again...some things are just not ringing true...IMO..MOO etc..[/QUOTE

I don't claim to know what the situation was with Ron and Crystal, but when my brother was divorced it was suggested during mediation that they meet in a public, neutral location ie Burger King. That was to keep any he said/she said issues from arising during a very bitter divorce. If there is one thing that will make even the most level headed individuals act like idiots, it is custody of their children, even the slightest word can be used to fight dirty, hence the need for a neutral transfer spot.

GRIFFIS: I don`t know anything about the TV. My daughter, Crystal, has been in that house, and she said Haleigh and Junior have beds set up in one room and then there`s a big bed in the room that, I guess, Ronald and Misty would sleep in, and that`s the one that we understand that they were all three in.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/13/ijvm.01.html

Couldn't she have been thinking of the MH RC lived in before moving to the blue one? I thought Jr and HaLeigh had beds in different rooms.

Wow please back up for just one moment. I am not trying to make this something it is not at all. I am also not a Marie and Crystal hater. My entire point is we have various stories on such a simple piece of information (and I was using the Crystal been in the mobile home as an example as that is what was being talked about) Maybe this will make it easier to understand my point.

One poster reads the transcript that says Crystal was in the home Monday
before Haleigh goes missing.
One poster reads the transcript from Crystal saying she had never been in the
mobile home.
One poster reads the transcript from Marie that states Crystal had been in
the home and describes the sleeping arrangements.
One poster saw the Wayanne video and learns that Crystal entered the
mobile home for the first time in March in a very emotional tour.
One poster reads from a local that Crystal did not know where RC lived.

All five posters are on a thread - one states Crystal had never been in the home, the other says not that is not correct Marie said on Nancy Grace that Crystal had been in the home, another poster says no Nancy Grace said they were at the home Monday before Haleigh went missing. Each poster is honestly relaying exactly what they read and heard but they are all different answers to one simple question. Each poster can even produce links to what they read and heard. Each poster is applying what they read and heard to their theory.

IMO poor media reporting is what causes alot of tension on these threads - perfect example I posted a link to a transcript from NG I copied what Nancy Grace said and your response was why are you trying to make this something it is not - and then you proceed to call me a Marie and Crystal hater who will try anything. So you attack me because of what you think is an error made on a NG transcript and took the reason I posted it completely out of context and this happens all the time on these threads and it causes tension and hurt feelings.

For the record I don't think Crystal and Marie were in the mobile home Monday before Haleigh went missing, I don't think Crystal has ever personally been in the home, but I do believe she knew exactly where RC lived and she knew the setup of the mobile home thru relatives of hers.

To Ron, all his reasons are good. But I think he is immature, petty, looking to frustrate and aggravate any way he can with a dash of some type of paranoia thrown in. JMO

Wow please back up for just one moment. I am not trying to make this something it is not at all. I am also not a Marie and Crystal hater. My entire point is we have various stories on such a simple piece of information (and I was using the Crystal been in the mobile home as an example as that is what was being talked about) Maybe this will make it easier to understand my point.

One poster reads the transcript that says Crystal was in the home Monday
before Haleigh goes missing.
One poster reads the transcript from Crystal saying she had never been in the
mobile home.
One poster reads the transcript from Marie that states Crystal had been in
the home and describes the sleeping arrangements.
One poster saw the Wayanne video and learns that Crystal entered the
mobile home for the first time in March in a very emotional tour.
One poster reads from a local that Crystal did not know where RC lived.

All five posters are on a thread - one states Crystal had never been in the home, the other says not that is not correct Marie said on Nancy Grace that Crystal had been in the home, another poster says no Nancy Grace said they were at the home Monday before Haleigh went missing. Each poster is honestly relaying exactly what they read and heard but they are all different answers to one simple question. Each poster can even produce links to what they read and heard. Each poster is applying what they read and heard to their theory.

IMO poor media reporting is what causes alot of tension on these threads - perfect example I posted a link to a transcript from NG I copied what Nancy Grace said and your response was why are you trying to make this something it is not - and then you proceed to call me a Marie and Crystal hater who will try anything. So you attack me because of what you think is an error made on a NG transcript and took the reason I posted it completely out of context and this happens all the time on these threads and it causes tension and hurt feelings.

For the record I don't think Crystal and Marie were in the mobile home Monday before Haleigh went missing, I don't think Crystal has ever personally been in the home, but I do believe she knew exactly where RC lived and she knew the setup of the mobile home thru relatives of hers.

The only thing in your post that i was responding to was:

Can't get it to copy and paste - but in this transcript done Feb 12th Nancy asked if they have been in the mobile home since you have been there on Monday - both Crystal and Marie respond no - Haleigh wasn't reported missing until Tuesday - so why where Crystal or Marie in the mobile home Monday before Haleigh went missing?

Wasn't this your post? It sounded like you believed what you summarized. I stated if you had read the transcript, you would have realized that NG made a mistake on the day of the week. Some want to believe the wrong information. I am not saying you Busylady.

You mean like the Sheffield grandpa and his wife? The ones who helped raise Haleigh? Who moved to KY a few months ago?

My client's ex wouldn't let her walk to the front door to pick up the children for visitation. Why? He was the jilted husband and he fought for, and won, custody. He wouldn't let the children out of the house 5 minutes early for visitation nor would he let them out of the house 5 minutes late. EXACTLY 6:00pm. She waited on the street in front of the house every morning to drive the kids to school and he would verbally abuse her the entire time she waited for the children. Whatever she bought for the kids, he threw away, despite their tears. People get nuts after divorce.

Yes that was my post and I just went and reread the transcript and it is not clear that Crystal and Marie had not been in the home on Monday. I don't believe it because I have researched and know enough about the case that they were not in the mobile home, however someone who is new or hasnt followed could see that transcript and think wow Marie and Crystal were in the home before Haleigh went missing. Plus I know NG makes lots of mistakes like this lol.

It just really bothers me that you attacked me based on the post and what I was trying to point out. If you go research my post you will see that while I had a theory of the Sheffields/Griffis being involved and I believe Crystal was not an active parent in her childrens lives, I have never posted hateful comments, snide degrading remarks, never a disrespectful avatar, a disrespect signature line about either of them or any of the other players and I don't appreciate being labelled and grouped with other posters that choose that style of posting about various players in this case.

The only thing in your post that i was responding to was:

Can't get it to copy and paste - but in this transcript done Feb 12th Nancy asked if they have been in the mobile home since you have been there on Monday - both Crystal and Marie respond no - Haleigh wasn't reported missing until Tuesday - so why where Crystal or Marie in the mobile home Monday before Haleigh went missing?

Wasn't this your post? It sounded like you believed what you summarized. I stated if you had read the transcript, you would have realized that NG made a mistake on the day of the week. Some want to believe the wrong information. I am not saying you Busylady.

You mean like the Sheffield grandpa and his wife? The ones who helped raise Haleigh? Who moved to KY a few months ago?

My client's ex wouldn't let her walk to the front door to pick up the children for visitation. Why? He was the jilted husband and he fought for, and won, custody. He wouldn't let the children out of the house 5 minutes early for visitation nor would he let them out of the house 5 minutes late. EXACTLY 6:00pm. She waited on the street in front of the house every morning to drive the kids to school and he would verbally abuse her the entire time she waited for the children. Whatever she bought for the kids, he threw away, despite their tears. People get nuts after divorce.

They didn't help raise Haleigh, I don't know where that comes from. Either they didn't live there at all or was there just a very short time. It was talked about so long ago I wouldn't know where to start looking for that either or even if it was discussed here. Too many things and people to keep up with sometimes,LOL

They didn't help raise Haleigh, I don't know where that comes from. Either they didn't live there at all or was there just a very short time. It was talked about so long ago I wouldn't know where to start looking for that either or even if it was discussed here. Too many things and people to keep up with sometimes,LOL

That was an interview with Marty and Cobra iirc, the one where Marty said Ron stole HaLeigh from him and now someone stole HaLeigh from Ron iirc.

Released is one thing. I can understand LE taking the mother of a missing child into the home where she disappeared from. There is no documentation stating that they did not do so. There is also only this statement that suggests Crystal was there. Given the insistence of many over the months that Ronald was so worried about letting Crystal know where he lived, it would seem likely that, putting these two statements together, that Crystal was taken into the MH by LE.

But we'll never know.

But they didn't take her in there and Crystal was in Baker County shortly after Haleigh went missing and was gone the night Marie did that interview. No way they let Crystal trample through a crime scene a day or two after Haleigh went missing. What would be the purpose of her being in there anyway? Not like she could tell them anything if she had never been in there before.. she went in there after the trailer was released, Misty was also there and I believe someone else, Wayanne maybe. I don't know who else might have been in there with them.

Yes that was my post and I just went and reread the transcript and it is not clear that Crystal and Marie had not been in the home on Monday. I don't believe it because I have researched and know enough about the case that they were not in the mobile home, however someone who is new or hasnt followed could see that transcript and think wow Marie and Crystal were in the home before Haleigh went missing. Plus I know NG makes lots of mistakes like this lol.

It just really bothers me that you attacked me based on the post and what I was trying to point out. If you go research my post you will see that while I had a theory of the Sheffields/Griffis being involved and I believe Crystal was not an active parent in her childrens lives, I have never posted hateful comments, snide degrading remarks, never a disrespectful avatar, a disrespect signature line about either of them or any of the other players and I don't appreciate being labelled and grouped with other posters that choose that style of posting about various players in this case.

You do a great job, I'm able to make heads and tails of the case because of your posts, I've learned more after being un-involved for months then coming back.

On topic, I don't see Crystal as a vindictive personality from what I've seen so far, not that she isn't, but I'm not leaning that way for her. Her mother Marie concerns me, as I see her being dominant and leading Crystal around concerning her children. With that said, do you feel Crystal would do anything Marie told her to do? Even if criminal in nature concerning her children, like knowing about plans to take the kids? Just remaining silent? Though I personally don't believe Crystal wanted full time custody of the two children, I think Marie is behind all this now to get custody.

You do a great job, I'm able to make heads and tails of the case because of your posts, I've learned more after being un-involved for months then coming back.

On topic, I don't see Crystal as a vindictive personality from what I've seen so far, not that she isn't, but I'm not leaning that way for her. Her mother Marie concerns me, as I see her being dominant and leading Crystal around concerning her children. With that said, do you feel Crystal would do anything Marie told her to do? Even if criminal in nature concerning her children, like knowing about plans to take the kids? Just remaining silent? Though I personally don't believe Crystal wanted full time custody of the two children, I think Marie is behind all this now to get custody.

Crystal and her mother are not responsible for what happened to Haleigh.
If I were Crystal I would be doing everything within my power to get custody of Jr. considering what she now knows about all the lies Misty and Ron C have told about Haleigh's disappearance.
And if Crystal were my daughter I would help her in any way I could to get custody of the child that is still living with the people who don't seem to be willing to tell the truth about my granddaughter who hasn't been seen or heard from in over seven months now.

Also, the LVA test revealed that the statement Misty made about her thinking that the Sheffield/ Griffis familes were responsible for taking Haleigh was a false statement.JMO

Crystal and her mother are not responsible for what happened to Haleigh.
If I were Crystal I would be doing everything within my power to get custody of Jr. considering what she now knows about all the lies Misty and Ron C have told about Haleigh's disappearance.
And if Crystal were my daughter I would help her in any way I could to get custody of the reaming child since one of my grandchildren seems to have just vanished...

Also, the LVA test revealed that the statement Misty made about her thinking that the Sheffield/ Griffis familes were responsible for taking Haleigh was a false statement.JMO

BBM

What would that have to do with wether or not Marie and Crystal were responsible. That was not their LVA it was misty right?:confused:

[/b]

BBM

What would that have to do with wether or not Marie and Crystal were responsible. That was not their LVA it was misty right?:confused:

They are viable suspects in my mind, they have reasons that motivate people to do such things. I still haven't cleared a soul. We don't know who is or isn't responsible yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member