Crystal S., Haleigh's mother

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! You guys, I havent felt good today and I took a nap. Can someone update me...when I left they were searching and I heard they asked Crystal for a DNA sample and now she cant be found?!

After so many days I don't think I'm prepared for the heartache if this does not end well. Just thinking of what the news might be made tears pop into my eyes. I guess I get kinda numb after a while, this makes it real again. :(

Local News

Dogs Searching Near Cummings Home

By Jeff Hess @ February 26, 2009 2:20 PM Permalink | Comments (0)

Police take search dogs back to the Cummings home for another search.
Several canine search teams re-searched the area surrounding the home of Haleigh Cummings on Thursday.
They say they want to make absolutely sure that they did not over look anything around the home that could lead to the girl's discovery.
The Putnam County Sheriff's Office says the search effort is not in response to leads, but is being done as a "routine procedure that has proven itself in other missing child cases."
Cummings has been missing for more than three weeks since she mysteriously disappeared from her Satsuma home.

http://wokv.com/localnews/2009/02/dogs-searching-near-cummings-h.html

Mike Galanos on HLN stated just now that Crystal Sheffield (Haleigh's Bio Mom) seems to be missing!
LE had wanted to do a DNA test, she made an excuse of having a doctor's appointment, and now she cannot be located!
Go to HLN news for Mike Galanos at the top of the hour!

HLN just said bio mom is MISSING!!!

I'm watching HLN- it's been on for over 2 hours. They never said that.

ETA- I must have a HLN delay- I just heard that.

But how can she be missing if she is watching LE search the trailer?

I'm really beginning to hate the media.

Correct me if im wrong please! It appears the "questioning" LE keeps going back to is between, Misty, RC and the fiance. Do I have that correct .... CS might be just getting too comfortable IMO. Now CS is the only one of these four who LE have stated they want a DNA test (if this was leaked.) Maybe they have DNA from the others already, I dunno ... just seems weird to me that "tracking" CS to get DNA would be made public, especially since LE has been so tightlipped. It just seems ironic cadavar dogs and requesting CS DNA on the same day. For me, these two activities are a BIG cause for concern, im trying to be positive that lil Haileigh is alive and okay!

I don't think she is missing...maybe temporarily misplaced, but not missing. HLN tends to make a mountain out of perfectly flat land.

Crystal is not under arrest, being out of contact for an afternoon is not a crime for her.

By the way, not defending her, I still don't like her, but we don't need to jump the gun here.

Well that news story says she is watching the house be searched again....so how is she missing?

Galanos just 5 minutes ago made that statement on HLN.

Yes they did. I just heard that too!

I don't think she is missing...maybe temporarily misplaced, but not missing. HLN tends to make a mountain out of perfectly flat land.

Crystal is not under arrest, being out of contact for an afternoon is not a crime for her.

By the way, not defending her, I still don't like her, but we don't need to jump the gun here.

Not jumping the gun here............it was just on.

I really don't think Ron knows anything. Even if Misty did do something to Haleigh, I don't see him being OK with that and covering for her.

And I dont' think he did anything to Haleigh.
Agreed.

maybe they really do not want a DNA, maybe just saying that to get to her....they couldn't very well say something like"we need her to tell her something"....MO
My thoughts exactly.

HLN just said bio mom is MISSING!!!
But I thought she and Ron were watching the trailer as LE searched it again??

We need someone local down there to get our info from. The media is not making sense at all.

lol temporarily misplaced! Can I become temporarily misplaced too! Sorry I just had to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove