Crystal S., Haleigh's mother

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've all concluded that it's very likely she is on tranquilizers or anti anxiety meds. Often during times of stress your blood pressure gets high- and don't forget she collapsed a couple weeks ago.

I'm assuming it was something related to the stress- she could also be sick.

The meds could be due to guilt. She could have a few reasons to feel guilty.

If...and I say if...MC confessed to something involving her and RC...they would have no reason to notify RC, as he would already know...so, next step would be the bio mom...MO
They would not immediately report it to Crystal. They would have to go find evidence to back up the confession and in this case...it would mean probably finding the body. They would then let her know in the context of finding the body how they found her.

I really don't think Ron knows anything. Even if Misty did do something to Haleigh, I don't see him being OK with that and covering for her.

And I dont' think he did anything to Haleigh.

maybe they really do not want a DNA, maybe just saying that to get to her....they couldn't very well say something like"we need her to tell her something"....MO

I also have to wonder why LE has put the word out that they are looking for CS to get a DNA sample. They have not been forthcoming at all when it comes to this case. Makes me wonder if they think she "took off".

O/T- LOVE the avatar Cajungirl. saw the design on a t-shirt and had to have it. GEAUX TIGERS!!

hehehe Thanks! I have one too!

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=132277&provider=rss

Updated 4:32:51 PM
SATSUMA, FL -- Investigators are back in the home where Haleigh Cummings was last seen. Her mother and father are watching as vehicles and search crews came back to the house.

Could we be seeing a sign of unity with this report? And could that mean that Misty confessed something?

Crystal must be back from the Doctor since she is observing this. So the speculation about her running away can stop now.

I really don't think Ron knows anything. Even if Misty did do something to Haleigh, I don't see him being OK with that and covering for her.

I agree. I just can't see him harming his daughter or covering for the one that did.

However, since things do seem to be happening, I'm gonna go make myself a big bowl of crow just in case.

Me either and I hope Ron and Crystal can work it out with raising JR,without interference from anyone else.They were starting to at the beginning,now they're going through this together,so sad.

I believe Misty's talked.

Oh winter, I hope so.

And I hate to say this, but I would much rather know that if Haleigh is never coming home that neither of her parents did anything to her. I have to hope it was Misty.

We've all concluded that it's very likely she is on tranquilizers or anti anxiety meds. Often during times of stress your blood pressure gets high- and don't forget she collapsed a couple weeks ago.

I'm assuming it was something related to the stress- she could also be sick.

Marie said she was just dehydrated and that is why she collapsed and went to the doctor/hospital(dont remember which is was now)Wasn't that the day before she got JR for the weekend?

maybe they really do not want a DNA, maybe just saying that to get to her....they couldn't very well say something like"we need her to tell her something"....MO

I agree that LE wouldn't say something like that. but they could say they just need to interview her again. I just don't get why the DNA was thrown into the mix

Could we be seeing a sign of unity with this report? And could that mean that Misty confessed something?

Crystal must be back from the Doctor since she is observing this. So the speculation about her running away can stop now.

The news site didn't say she was running away,it said it was the wrong doctor's office,they were trying to get her dna.No running.

I wonder if she even went to a doctor in Satsuma? Maybe she went home to her own doctor?
If she happens to be on Medicaid, maybe she can only use it in her state, so she had to go back up to her doctor in Georgia. Not sure.

quite possibly... but what if it's a lie and she really wasn't going to the doctors office?....gulp
Oh, I betcha she went alright.....

So,if LE told her to get a dna test,why would they be showing up at the doctor's office and why wouldn't it be done by the LE instead of a regular doctor.That doesn't make sense to me.
Maybe since it's such a small town they're not equipped to do it that way. Good question.

Supposedly biomom has not been in Ron's home.

I wonder if the desire to obtain biomom's DNA is to rule out possible female DNA evidence that might have been found either inside the home, or on the cinder block.
Ooh, interesting!

and if CS is watching them remove stuff from the trailer WHY THE PRESS RELEASE?

I don't think Misty or Ron did anything. Crystal is the one that has a guilty bent. She is missing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryopanda