Crystal S., Haleigh's mother

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So,if LE told her to get a dna test,why would they be showing up at the doctor's office and why wouldn't it be done by the LE instead of a regular doctor.That doesn't make sense to me.

The FBI guy that I quoted is former FBI who is working with firstcoast news on this case.

Maybe it doesn't have anything to do with haileigh at all?? Maybe it has something to do with a hate crime or some other act that was completed against one of the cumming's family members, or Misty... and they are seeking her DNA to match it with something else found :confused::confused:

WHO KNOWS! :)

makes no sense to me that they would track her down at the doctor's office, unless they have something to tell her....

Supposedly biomom has not been in Ron's home.

I wonder if the desire to obtain biomom's DNA is to rule out possible female DNA evidence that might have been found either inside the home, or on the cinder block.

So,if LE told her to get a dna test,why would they be showing up at the doctor's office and why wouldn't it be done by the LE instead of a regular doctor.That doesn't make sense to me.

You dont' have to go to the doctor for a mito DNA test. It's a simple as swabbing the inside of the mouth. Can be done anywhere.

As I understand it, Crystal had a drs appointment and was gone when LE came looking for her to request DNA.

LE went to the Drs. office they thought she was at and it was the wrong one.

Is it just me or has the WESH video from the copter overhead on the search been removed?

ETA: never mind, I found it..

No way would I believe he would refuse such a request.

There is a discrepancy as Crystal said she had never been inside the trailer, but MG said she has.

I am glad I'm not the only one that heard Marie say that. Then in a later interview biomom said she had never been inside.

The urgency of the DNA "request" bothers me too.
However, if they have a warrant to get it, (like they sometimes get just to cover their butts, not out of necessity) the warrant may stipulate that the DNA sample be taken today. If they don't get it today, they have to refile the warrant.
So if she went to the doc in her home city, a hundred miles away, and doesn't plan to return to Satsuma tonight, that would explain the urgency.

Sorry if this is has been mentioned and all above is just my opinion.

You dont' have to go to the doctor for a mito DNA test. It's a simple as swabbing the inside of the mouth. Can be done anywhere.

As I understand it, Crystal had a drs appointment and was gone when LE came looking for her to request DNA.

LE went to the Drs. office they thought she was at and it was the wrong one.

Hm,wonder why she was going to doctor then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member