Crystal S., Haleigh's mother

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I'm thinking this is about. But why the urgency? Why not just wait till Crystal came back? The urgency is what throws me.
It throws me, too. Did they perhaps ask her to go to the Doctor to have the test taken and she did not show up?

Since she lives an hour and a half away...does she have a regular Doctor near there?! I know she was taken to the hospital the other day.

I think it is very very strange that this information has been leaked to the press when LE has been so tightlipped in this case.
Something is very weird.

Or maybe what really happened is the one theory I have not seen mentioned....Crystal and Misty were in on it together.....:eek:

I kid. :crazy:

You're right but it's also weird that they went to get her from the doctors office and they were at the wrong one... i mean...how big is Satsuma?

I wonder if she even went to a doctor in Satsuma? Maybe she went home to her own doctor?

My best guess is that there may not be any doctor's offices in Satsuma- she probably went to Palatka if it was local.

I wouldn't think that her doctor isn't in Satsuma, but rather in Glenn St. Mary...

I think it is very very strange that this information has been leaked to the press when LE has been so tightlipped in this case.
Something is very weird.

It speaks volumes. I wonder if RC knows why they are looking for her. Does he know Cadaver dogs are searching?

It speaks volumes. I wonder if RC knows why they are looking for her. Does he know Cadaver dogs are searching?

I'm sure he knows about the dogs. It's happening in his town. Some neighbors actually had the dogs in their homes searching according to wjxt.

Did the family provide them wrong information of which Doctor's office she was going to on purpose possibly? This could be their response, if so.

Did the family provide them wrong information of which Doctor's office she was going to on purpose possibly? This could be their response, if so.

I don't know, but when you have the FBI guy talking after all this silence...it is very strange. They have a reason to put out any kind of statement at all.
I still think this is all Misty! It is telling to me when all this is coming out now that they have her with them..

She had Jr. for her scheduled visitation on Feb 13-15

Prior to that she had both of them the last weekend in January.

She did not miss a visitation. When Haleigh went missing it was a few days prior to her next visitation (Feb 13) and on Thursday Feb 12 she said on Nancy Grace she had not seen them for two weeks.

I thought she stated on the 10th it had been 2 weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs