Crystal S., Haleigh's mother

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they have found little Haleigh, they would notify Ron and Crystal before anyone, correct??

The urgency of the DNA "request" bothers me too.
However, if they have a warrant to get it, (like they sometimes get just to cover their butts, not out of necessity) the warrant may stipulate that the DNA sample be taken today. If they don't get it today, they have to refile the warrant.
So if she went to the doc in her home city, a hundred miles away, and doesn't plan to return to Satsuma tonight, that would explain the urgency.

Sorry if this is has been mentioned and all above is just my opinion.
If that were the case, they would not have jurisdiction to go to her for obtaining a sample...would they? They would simply wait until she came back into their county.

The urgency of the DNA "request" bothers me too.
However, if they have a warrant to get it, (like they sometimes get just to cover their butts, not out of necessity) the warrant may stipulate that the DNA sample be taken today. If they don't get it today, they have to refile the warrant.
So if she went to the doc in her home city, a hundred miles away, and doesn't plan to return to Satsuma tonight, that would explain the urgency.

Sorry if this is has been mentioned and all above is just my opinion.

If she did go to her hometown...I hope like H E double L that someone was with her. I can't believe they would just allow her to come and go like that without being watched. Remember...they keep saying NO ONE has been cleared........ (just thinkin)

I am glad I'm not the only one that heard Marie say that. Then in a later interview biomom said she had never been inside.

I caught that too. I wonder if Crystal might have visited the trailer where they used to live - near Lake Como but has never been to the one on Green St?

CNN update,just telling about cadaver dogs and Misty being with LE today.TN interview just said she does't know why Misty was taken,but whatever reason,she trust LE in whatever.

Hm,wonder why she was going to doctor then?

We've all concluded that it's very likely she is on tranquilizers or anti anxiety meds. Often during times of stress your blood pressure gets high- and don't forget she collapsed a couple weeks ago.

I'm assuming it was something related to the stress- she could also be sick.

I have not understood why she keeps going back and forth to her house everyday,why would they let anyone that's not been cleared come and go?I would think if they found Haleigh they would bring in Mom and Dad together to tell them.

If...and I say if...MC confessed to something involving her and RC...they would have no reason to notify RC, as he would already know...so, next step would be the bio mom...MO

SS- A warrant for DNA trumps jurisdictional boundaries. As far as I know anyway.

I wonder if the urgency could be that they want to get the DNA overnighted to the lab this evening?

After all, it's late afternoon. If they don't get it quickly they will lose an entire day.

If...and I say if...MC confessed to something involving her and RC...they would have no reason to notify RC, as he would already know...so, next step would be the bio mom...MO

How would they already know he knew though? IMO whether they were told he knew, or they thought he knew, they would still call in both of them...

But I would think that we would see an arrested Ron, in that case, before we saw LE tracking down Crystal fr DNA.

I also have to wonder why LE has put the word out that they are looking for CS to get a DNA sample. They have not been forthcoming at all when it comes to this case. Makes me wonder if they think she "took off".

O/T- LOVE the avatar Cajungirl. saw the design on a t-shirt and had to have it. GEAUX TIGERS!!

We've all concluded that it's very likely she is on tranquilizers or anti anxiety meds. Often during times of stress your blood pressure gets high- and don't forget she collapsed a couple weeks ago.

I'm assuming it was something related to the stress- she could also be sick.

Oh,I understand,I've been out of the loop since around 1:00.I came back on and all heck is breaking loose.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove