Crystal S., Haleigh's mother

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the gang we have here (the families), it is possible that she needed to run to GNC to pick up a little something to flush her system before giving her DNA. She may fear that they will see more than just her blood elements!! I am not accussing her of anything.......But, it is just a thought and my opinion only.....:bang:

i thought the same thing, but i don't know if there is a product for this type of test (she may very well not know this though). maybe she thought it was going to be a urine sample? who would be surprised if she tested positive for drugs anyway?

HLN just reported it. Whats happening?????

""bio-mom missing after dna request""

And firstcoast is reporting that her and Ron are watching LE go through the house and that she already gave her DNA....pick one.:furious:

With the gang we have here (the families), it is possible that she needed to run to GNC to pick up a little something to flush her system before giving her DNA. She may fear that they will see more than just her blood elements!! I am not accussing her of anything.......But, it is just a thought and my opinion only.....:bang:

I sure wouldn't doubt it, Virtual Truth!

:crazy:

Amen! It's called responsible journalism and it's not that freakin hard.

Im inclined to believe the reporter who says he was there all day He says Crystal told him "If they come looking for me to get a dna sample tell them I had a doctors appt". He also made sure we understood that he had been there all day and she has not returned.

i thought the same thing, but i don't know if there is a product for this type of test (she may very well not know this though). maybe she thought it was going to be a urine sample? who would be surprised if she tested positive for drugs anyway?

Exactly!!

Reporter said Crystal has not come back since leaving right before police.Could she have got someone to take Haleigh and have her somewhere,my thoughts this week?And maybe the reason she's been going back and forth to her house everyday?
Wow..... I haven't previously suspected Crystal, but your post (and a few others) have really got me thinking. First off, your point about her coming and going alot is very interesting indeed. Secondly, we keep hearing these comments from TN say how the kids love Misty "like a mommy....."

I can see how this could encite some extreme rage. Especially hearing it come from the ex "MIL". To know that not only has she *lost* her babies, but to a 17 year old kid??

Crystal herself says the kids love Misty, as to not appear jealous or suspicous.

It'd be too obvious to take both kids, so she went straight for the heart and took Daddy's girl. Knowing it'd get her Junior too in the long run.

Hadn't thought of that. Ok I will relax. Whew.

Firstcoast first reported that they were looking for her, then updated and said she was there...I think HLN is behind again as usual.

Did anyone hear the caller on HLN that went on the rant about the families? She was slamming both families and their lifestyles and could not be shut up! lol....

My daughter used to manage a GNC and it's illegal for them to sell them it when asked,but some wackos are crazy enough to say,yeah,this why I'm getting it.LOL But,if they don't say they're getting it for cleaning out their system they can buy it from them.If an undercover person comes in and tells them this is why I want it and employee sells it to them,they are in serious trouble.

At this point, I don't know who to believe, but I think I will wait for the 8 and 11 oclock broadcasts so that everyone can get their stories straight.

Im inclined to believe the reporter who says he was there all day He says Crystal told him "If they come looking for me to get a dna sample tell them I had a doctors appt". He also made sure we understood that he had been there all day and she has not returned.

IA. How could he not see her if she is there on site? How could there be such an inconsistency in reporting? Either she is there or she isn't :confused:

Good thinking! I'm sure it's a possibility. While I admit I've not had much respect for CS, mainly after reading the court docs involving custody and seeing how nonchalant she behaved (even there her mom was in the background, answering her questions from the judge!!), I never really thought she was involved in Haleigh's disappearance. I didn't think she cared enough to do anything, but boy Idk now.

Very suspicious. And I heard on HLN I think, that maybe they found something (evidence) that they need her DNA to compare to.

I find it HIGHLY IRONIC that she blows off LE in regards to a DNA test for her missing daughter for a DR's appt, when she missed 12 Dr. appts for her ill daughter (Turners syndrome) in 6 months, because maybe she didn't feel like getting out of bed (reason she gave custody judge for missing appts). Hm. That REALLY irks me!

I dont know who to believe, if CS is there or not! If she did take off, I can only pray she leads them straight to Haleigh ... alive!

Firstcoast first reported that they were looking for her, then updated and said she was there...I think HLN is behind again as usual.

They are just up to mischief an probably
trying to scoop us on something!!!!!!!:crazy::boohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads