Crystal S., Haleigh's mother

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporter said Crystal has not come back since leaving right before police.Could she have got someone to take Haleigh and have her somewhere,my thoughts this week?And maybe the reason she's been going back and forth to her house everyday?

Great thought... wonder if LE has been to her house...
Why would she do this? Surely she would know she would be put in jail for such an act.. perhaps she/they will make it look like Haileigh was dropeed off at her house lol?

CRAZY DAY!!!

i had a bad feeling about the bio mom from the first time i saw her on nancy grace

:furious:

This is about a missing, endangered 5 year old child!!! Why doesn't the media bother to be consistant with their stories?

We need a rant thread here.

So do we know what the true story is here?
Did she not want to give DNA?, Did she leave? What is going on?

When I have seen her on TV she has never shed a tear.

I've seen her show some emotion...remmeber the GR interview where he had to coach her and it took a full minute for her to summon up a tear and some fake gasping?

Hey, nobody said real emotion.

Motive...over $4000,$300plus a month,getting married,just had a baby daughter and had hardly any pics of Haleigh on her ms till later the first week.Just saying...Court date in March,alot of pressure after just having a baby,why did they have Crystal go to an abandoned house to see if she saw anything familiar?That is odd.

Ok, guess this was another case of got the heart beating again and emotions to the surface. Time to sit back again and see what happens. :(

WOW!! the fact that she left right before LE showed up sends my hinky meter into overdrive

ITA. She has been registering high on my hinky meter, along with Sapp (RSO). If this is true, that she just took off and hasn't been seen since...I don't know what to say. That is not normal behavior. I always took her trashing RC in the media as defelction. :furious: Where is she????

With the gang we have here (the families), it is possible that she needed to run to GNC to pick up a little something to flush her system before giving her DNA. She may fear that they will see more than just her blood elements!! I am not accussing her of anything.......But, it is just a thought and my opinion only.....:bang:

This is stupid. And which ever reporter has it wrong...should be charged with something!

:furious:

This is about a missing, endangered 5 year old child!!! Why doesn't the media bother to be consistant with their stories?

We need a rant thread here.

Amen! It's called responsible journalism and it's not that freakin hard.

Maybe they are getting ready to release the house back, and that is why they are going through it today?

So WTF-

First coast said she already gave the DNA sample.

Galanos says she's missing.

I agree - WTF!

Of course you would think that both bio parents would have given a DNA sample early on to put in the data base for missing children.

CS is missing - no, she's not - yes, she is!!!

I give up!

With the gang we have here (the families), it is possible that she needed to run to GNC to pick up a little something to flush her system before giving her DNA. She may fear that they will see more than just her blood elements!! I am not accussing her of anything.......But, it is just a thought and my opinion only.....:bang:

This was my thoughts too, paranoia and all that....:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members