Crystal S., Haleigh's mother

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang,another thread started,it's hard enough to refresh here,flip to two different news sites,even in new tabs and CNN and Fox for new info.It would be easier for everyone to stay on one thread for new info.

Well,these families are all confusing enough without having to hunt them down and not know where they are.LOL

With the gang we have here (the families), it is possible that she needed to run to GNC to pick up a little something to flush her system before giving her DNA. She may fear that they will see more than just her blood elements!! I am not accussing her of anything.......But, it is just a thought and my opinion only.....:bang:
Wouldn't be surprising!

First Coast News said they are at a dumpster in the next neighborhood a few minutes ago.

Did anyone hear the caller on HLN that went on the rant about the families? She was slamming both families and their lifestyles and could not be shut up! lol....

I saw that and it was funny how she started the conversation by saying that Mark and Nancy are normal "like her" then just went into a freakin tirade!

The meds could be due to guilt. She could have a few reasons to feel guilty.

It's well documented that stress of any sort can cause all sorts of health problems. Tranquilizers and anti-anxiety medication is often prescribed for anyone under unusual stressful circumstances. So, I doubt taking medication has anything to do with guilt.

Did anyone hear the caller on HLN that went on the rant about the families? She was slamming both families and their lifestyles and could not be shut up! lol....

LOL! I heard that woman, jaimie43, and kept saying shut up, shut up to the TV! I do not think she should have been allowed to go on and on like that!

It's well documented that stress of any sort can cause all sorts of health problems. Tranquilizers and anti-anxiety medication is often prescribed for anyone under unusual stressful circumstances. So, I doubt taking medication has anything to do with guilt.

Thank You. :blowkiss:

Well in the middle of all this mess.....I think MISTY TALKED this afternoon.......lol

With the gang we have here (the families), it is possible that she needed to run to GNC to pick up a little something to flush her system before giving her DNA. She may fear that they will see more than just her blood elements!! I am not accussing her of anything.......But, it is just a thought and my opinion only.....:bang:

DNA testing is completely separate from drug testing and is usually done for LE purposes with a cheek swab which removes cells from the mucous membrane which then are analyzed for the DNA content of the cells. Drug testing is done by a variety of methods, but most often either urine or hair samples. It is doubtful that they would have any right or reason to test her for drugs in her system if she has not been charged with a crime of any kind. Just like LE can not walk up to any of us on the street and demand a drug screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member