Crystal S., Haleigh's mother

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Misty has talked, and LE are probably taking Ron and Crystal and going through what has happened with them. I will not be surprised to here that Misty has been arrested later.

ETA...It would explain Crystal being missing for awhile because she was so upset....and it would explain the pic of Ron with LE.

you would think that they would be going to this dumpster for a good reason........

I'm wondering if it was because of the cadaver dogs. Were they working there? Maybe someone finally talked? One of the phoned in tips?

Also...the most likely reason for needing Crystal's DNA would be to confirm that something believed to contain Haleigh's DNA is actually Haleigh's and not that of someone else. (Remember the hairbrush and the whole Casey/Caylee match-up thing?)

Once again...DNA testing does NOT reveal drug screen results....just a DNA profile. For example here...when they get DNA off of a stamp or an envelope that has been licked.....they can NOT also determine if the person who licked them had drugs in their system.

Umm then they could simply have requested RC's DNA. Also one wouldn't expect her to fly off in her car for a doctor's appt. fully knowing LE is on the way to collect said sample. I have trouble comprehending this.

We know that, I think the thought was more would she understand and know that...or would she just freak out and think it would say she does drugs...:rolleyes:

LOL...well my thinking is....most everyone in THIS family (both sides) is quite familiar with the process of drug screening !!

News4jax has live video of the Jacksonville road bridge.I swear it scared me to death and people drive crazy.I thought we were going to die.LOL

Umm then they could simply have requested RC's DNA. Also one wouldn't expect her to fly off in her car for a doctor's appt. fully knowing LE is on the way to collect said sample. I have trouble comprehending this.

Tv and three tabs,sounds like I have a newsroom going here,Whew!

So although being in arrears with child support does not present a positive image, I think we need to look at the big picture- which includes a horrid economy, high unemployment rates and the likelihood that Crystal was simply unable to find a job.

For over two years, Ronald had those children and Crystal paid child support- we have found no public records that show that any legal action was taken due to arrearages in the past.

I have to believe that her not paying has to coincide with having no income and the tanking of the economy.And because of that I will not call her a deadbeat and I will not assume that she was involved in Haleigh's disappearance to get out of paying child support.

Question.... so what if Ron couldn't find a job...
I'm sorry but I'm sitting on the other side of this!
My daughter is working a job paying $9.50 an hour and is totally supporting
her two little girls because of a dead beat dad!
The economy is hard for everyone and I"m sure Ron would love a break too!
I agree that this does not mean she was involved in Haleigh's disappearance
but really... she is their mom and she should step up to the plate and take
care of her part of the responsibility!
IMO if these kids were a priority to her she would find a way to pay!

I will not give her a pass on this.... sorry!

SATSUMA, FL -- Investigators are back in the home where Haleigh Cummings was last seen. Her mother and father are watching as vehicles and search crews came back to the house.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=132277&catid=3 << Since they are reporting the mother and father are watching...they must have found her...Right?

According to the last video, they said that DNA was taken from CS, and that DNA had been taken from RC a few days ago, and LE is saying this is all standard operating procedure. Misty questioned again, but didn't say if she was back at the family camp. Seven dogs searched today, and RC left with a detective after the mobile home searched.

I guess HLN had it right then...she is missing. Since TJ Hart was reporting it live on the scene.

Anything put in a dumpster 2 weeks ago should be gone by now...unless she was kept alive for other reasons and hasn't been there for 2 weeks.

I have to go vomit now.

Don't feel bad-----I have 7. Rumor thread--email---2 Haleigh---firstcoast---2 Caylee

Ear phones and TV

I would say you are on top of it, MAMABEAR!

I want to get this straight. So LE was at Ronald's trailer with Ronald. Then was it LE that left the trailer and went to the dumpster? Can I have an update, prettyplease? TIA!

Anything put in a dumpster 2 weeks ago should be gone by now...unless she was kept alive for other reasons and hasn't been there for 2 weeks.

I have to go vomit now.

OMG how revolting. I shall now go and vomit........ Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18