Crystal S., Haleigh's mother

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess HLN had it right then...she is missing. Since TJ Hart was reporting it live on the scene.

I tried to tell folks but alas I went unheard.

What we know:

LE requests DNA from Crystal. They are enroute to tent and she splits to go to the doctor?!

Scratching my head here, something doesn't sit well about this for me at all.

Well, so far HLN has said the same thing twice...which makes them the majority leader.

Anything put in a dumpster 2 weeks ago should be gone by now...unless she was kept alive for other reasons and hasn't been there for 2 weeks.

I have to go vomit now.
Depends...someone said it was a construction dumpster. Those are huge and stay put until completely full...News now is saying LE is searching that dumpster with dogs.

HLN showing dumpster!!!!

Will soon talk about Crystal S.

uh oh...put out blue tarps around dumpster and are searching it now-dogs alerted to the dumpster.

Crystal just said she gave dna and did not run away LE not telling her anything.When LE left trailer,they rushed down the road to construction dumpster.

Crystal just said she's mad right now,I would be scared to death,that girl needs emotion classes.TN just said Misty and Ronald are together,but it is strained.

Crystal said she is mad...these rumors about her running away is bull crap. I guess it only feels good to her when she is starting and broadcasting rumors not so nice when she is on the receiving end. JMO

None of the family are at the dumpster site... Pulling piece by piece out of dumpster. Dumpster 1/4 mile from RC home.

bio mom has still not been seen. Stated that if someone came for my DNA tell them that I had a doctors appointment and she hasn't been seen since?

Something is seriously wrong with this picture. They have to have found something... They just don't start pulling out the tarp and going piece by piece for nothing.

All info per TJ Hart CNN HLN info typed as the was talking.... Typed to the best that I could.

CNN showing LE at the large dumpster - about a quarter of a mile from RC's mobile home. LE has spread out a large blue tarp and is removing items from the dumpster one by one. The area around the dumpster has been taped off. It appears to be a lot of debris from trees. Expert being interviewed and saying this is routine.

Ch. 4 said they got Crystal's DNA earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member