Crystal S., Haleigh's mother

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN..........cadaver dogs hit on the dumpster.

OK- so Crystal is NOT missing. She has appeared on TV and has given her DNA

And Galanos is still carrying on about her being missing.

So wouldn't 'routinue' be to search a dumpster the first day a child goes missing?

And Crystal is upset that people thought she 'ran' when LE is searching a dumptster after a hit by a cadaver dog?

And where is Misty?

Hello.. Hello.. Knock Knock
News people anybody home.

An active circus... yes to all you said, LOL!!! ... developing

It was a dog that first hit on the dumpster and LE cars raced to dumpster.

I don't blame Crystal being pissed that CNN is reporting that she disappeared. All it did was make her look bad and it was completely unfounded.

CNN had a split screen showing the dumpster on the left and CS on the right. CS was upset, trying not to cry.

From what a reporter said on FCN..........LE went right from the mobile home to the dumpster. Reporter said he hasn't seen this much activity in more than a week. Night-time lights have been taken from the mobile home to the dumpster site.

People on here are still saying she is missing.....they need to change the title of that thread.

That pretty much ticked me off,I've not seen that much emotion from Crystal up to this point.She was angry people thinking she was missing,but your daughter is being looked for in a dumpster???

I heard the reporter on scene on HLN say that Misty was returned back to the tent and that Ron had gone into the trailer.. IIRC Someone please tell me they heard the same thing! :confused:

I'll give no credence to anything that HLN says after what they did to Crystal today.

I heard that on HLN too. They said Ron was riding in the bed of a pickup truck and Misty was up front when they came back. Nobody had left the tent for the last 45 min (this was like 10 min ago)

Phew! Thanks Shelby..

SS: Could you tell me what you're referring to here? Thanks!

When there has been live reports at the tents of bio family,some are laughing and talking like it's a family get together,at least don't do it when camera is on you.

I just got here. Wasn't the dumpster emptied by now? It' s been 2 weeks............
now are they finally checking the garbage dump? OMG. I am sick!

That pretty much ticked me off,I've not seen that much emotion from Crystal up to this point.She was angry people thinking she was missing,but your daughter is being looked for in a dumpster???

LE are searching a dumpster for her child's body. Some dumbarse reporter in it for the ratings...is reporting that she is missing and refusing to give DNA...what in Gods name do you want this woman to do?

She and the rest of the family must be an emotional wreck. She's not an emotionally expressive person- seems to internalize alot- I'm sure she was in rough enough shape but to hear that CNN reported that she ran away threw her over the edge.

Her anger is justified and understandable. Maybe a bit displaced but again, it makes perfect sense.

I just got here. Wasn't the dumpster emptied by now? It' s been 2 weeks............
now are they finally checking the garbage dump? OMG. I am sick!

Hubby said if that is a job site dumpster...it will not be dumped weekly.

Oh can you imagine the utter turmoil this family is going through while LE is searching a DUMPSTER?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member