Crystal S., Haleigh's mother

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know Fox has become pretty much of a useless channel for news,seems like all they talk about is politics,it's ridiculous.

I just got here. Wasn't the dumpster emptied by now? It' s been 2 weeks............
now are they finally checking the garbage dump? OMG. I am sick!

The dumpster is a construction dumpster........a big one that's often left on a construction site for a long time. They're sometimes left for a couple of months before being taken away to dump.

Sorry but if my child was missing and I just got word they were searching a dumpster after a dog hit, the last thing I would be worried about is media rumors...but that's just me.

What goes around comes around!

IA. I have no sympathy for her regarding rumors or false reporting - not after her GR interview, her lying to media about not receiving notice as to the custody hearing. No sympathy at all. Being angry about rumors when a dumpster is being searched is strange IMO. As soon as she heard that cadaver dogs hit, one would think rumors would be the furthest thing from her mind.

LE are searching a dumpster for her child's body. Some dumbarse reporter in it for the ratings...is reporting that she is missing and refusing to give DNA...what in Gods name do you want this woman to do?

Showed some emotion this whole time before today.

If she threw off in a rage......she probably had this gut feeling something wasnt right with Mistys stories and she was PO'd!

OMG! Just woke up to this!! I hate when I sleep thru everything!

they are showing an interview with CS on HLN and she seems drunk or something. JMO.. and no offense to her.

The Bio Mom's family are suspects in this disappearance to me. Have been from the very start. There is a need there.....Ron and Misty don't show the need.

Sheffields and Griffis......remember those names. They're going to come out sooner or later.

Honestly (imo), Crystal just doesn't seem to have what it takes to execute a plan that could dupe LE for 3 weeks. I have a hard time imagining her plotting a fake kidnapping. That would take a LOT of thinking. Plus I think she would need help.

The Bio Mom's family are suspects in this disappearance to me. Have been from the very start. There is a need there.....Ron and Misty don't show the need.

Sheffields and Griffis......remember those names. They're going to come out sooner or later.

This is an interesting theory, GenealogyKR. After doing some research however, I can't see that Crystal would have gained financially. She already owes the $4,000.00+ That's non-negotiable.

She was ordered to pay child support for both of her children, so she would have to "disappear" both of them to get out of paying. Child support payments only change about 7 or 8% from one child to two children. (that would mean about $25 a month for Crystal)
For example:

17% of gross income for 1 child
25% of gross income for 2 children

http://dcf.wisconsin.gov/publications/dwsc_824_p.htm

Hope this helps.

This is an interesting theory, GenealogyKR. After doing some research however, I can't see that Crystal would have gained financially. She already owes the 4000.00+ That's non-negotiable.

She was ordered to pay child support for both of her children, so she would have to "disappear" both of them to get out of paying. Child support payments only change about 7 or 8% from one child to two children. (that would mean about $25 a month for Crystal)
For example:

Hope this helps.
I think her intention was to get both children. The little boy was sleeping with Misty.

I have another question....who's passing out video's, laughing with family (saw tonight on the news), a no show for a simple DNA test, on Nancy Grace, on Fox news, the lead character in this show.....guess who? And the first two answers don't count. Oh and one more....discounting Ron and guess who is not talking......Ron.

my bad... guess i shouldnt have replied to the whole picture lol

This is an interesting theory, GenealogyKR. After doing some research however, I can't see that Crystal would have gained financially. She already owes the 4000.00+ That's non-negotiable.

For example:

Hope this helps.

You are absolutly correct! Even if Haileigh isn't ever found, she still owes that 4000.00+.
I do see the motive too though JMO

I can not see Crystal killing that child.I can see a family member arranging something to make Ronald look like a bad father,have Haleigh somewhere for a short time and drop her at a safe place,but maybe the reality of this seeing it was a very bad idea.$4000 is a lot of money,$300 a month when you have no job.Can you imagine the stress,and having a new baby?I am still trying to figure out why Monday Crystal was taken to an abandoned house and LE asking her if anything looked familiar.I am wondering if this whole day was a wake up?Today while they were searching the dumpster and interviewing Crystal,Chad was standing a few feet behind her talking to a family member and laughing.When they show her family members at the campsite they are all sitting around talking and laughing.I have children and I would be devastated,my whole family would be devastated,this is not a family camp out,a child has been taken from her bed and either dead or goodness knows what.Ronald's family is so sad,it's like a death has already happened in thier campsite.I am very disturbed by thier behavior.I still think she could be hidden somewhere.

I can not see Crystal killing that child.I can see a family member arranging something to make Ronald look like a bad father,have Haleigh somewhere for a short time and drop her at a safe place,but maybe the reality of this seeing it was a very bad idea.$4000 is a lot of money,00 a month when you have no job.Can you imagine the stress,and having a new baby?I am still trying to figure out why Monday Crystal was taken to an abandoned house and LE asking her if anything looked familiar.I am wondering if this whole day was a wake up?Today while they were searching the dumpster and interviewing Crystal,Chad was standing a few feet behind her talking to a family member and laughing.When they show her family members at the campsite they are all sitting around talking and laughing.I have children and I would be devastated,my whole family would be devastated,this is not a family camp out,a child has been taken from her bed and either dead or goodness knows what.Ronald's family is so sad,it's like a death has already happened in thier campsite.I am very disturbed by thier behavior.I still think she could be hidden somewhere.
I believe Haleigh is alive and well. And yes, I believe this whole day was a wake up...a wake up for Crystal and her family....I'm just waiting for the truth to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves