Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK....this is weird...........

Either test results have come back with bodily fluids they need to compare...or they have found something today..
I don't know of any other reason they would need Crystal's Dna other than to compare it to what they may have found.
In this instance, Ron's DNA wouldn't be of help right?

I'm not sure what to think of the words "track her down'....like maybe she is not wanting to be found?

DNA?
Tracking her down?
:eek:
Doesn't sound good. :(

Okay, so far today we have:
Cadaver dogs out searching
Misty taken for questioning again
DNA from Crystal being sought after.....

They have something. JMHO

I'm not sure what to think of the words "track her down'....like maybe she is not wanting to be found?

Late Thursday afternoon, detectives came looking for Sheffield, who had apparently gone to the doctor.

The detectives are trying to track her down after going to the wrong office. Investigators would not comment on what type of DNA sample they need, or why.

I would think they would have already taken Ron's and Misty's DNA for elimination purposes early on...JMO though.

Either test results have come back with bodily fluids they need to compare...or they have found something today..
I don't know of any other reason they would need Crystal's Dna other than to compare it to what they may have found.
In this instance, Ron's DNA wouldn't be of help right?

Someone with DNA knowledge can correct me if I'm wrong. But I think Haleigh could be ID'd with her dad or moms dna. Kinda makes me think that they need to test to rule out dna ID on evidence.

Wouldn't Crystal have a cell phone? Especially during this time in case someone needs to find her?

I think they have found something.

Yes, I do to. Another thing today, the wesh video, it started asking for a password. In the 7 months we have dealt with the Anthony case, never was there a password asked for. I can't help but think that the copter was in the air when something was found.

Someone with DNA knowledge can correct me if I'm wrong. But I think Haleigh could be ID'd with her dad or moms dna. Kinda makes me think that they need to test to rule out dna ID on evidence.

Yes! I didn't think of that..

Just have to vent about the song the mom has on her myspace page. Go rest high on that mountain? I would not have that if I were looking for my child alive. IDK. It just bothers me.
I noticed that immediately myself as soon as we found her site very early on (first day or so). It bothered me, too. I only hear that particular song at funerals anymore.

Oh wow...this makes me wonder if she can only be ID'd by DNA versus a visual ID... I hate to even think that.. :confused:

Oh wow...this makes me wonder if she can only be ID'd by DNA versus a visual ID... I hate to even think that.. :confused:

Results from some of the evidence had to of come back by now. This may be why the dogs were out today. Now they are asking for DNA? Wow..I think it will be a long night.
I bet Crystal flipped once they asked her for DNA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18