Crystal S., Haleigh's mother

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! Sorry I didn't get online until late tonight and am just reading this--
what's the address of the court website you're using to access this docket info? I'd like to peek around (especially to see who filed the domestic violence pleadings!) and I don't have the website address on hand.

I think it looks like Crystal did not return the children when she was supposed to after her visitation periods. She also, as we know, failed to pay the child support that was court ordered. I think these moves probably made it more difficult for her to challenge Ronald's custody successfully.

Also, once custody has been established, each day this arrangement is in place makes it more difficult for the challenging parent to be granted custody, IMO.
The children would have been establishing routines, relationships and bonds as a result of their placement in the father's home. They likely had established relationships with physicians and other caregivers-- if Crystal got custody and moved the children, they would lose those newly established support systems and frameworks and the court could view this upheaval as contrary to the best interests of the children. This fact would also make it more difficult for Crystal to successfully challenge custody.

Add these two factors together and it looks like an uphill battle for the non-custodial mother, Crystal.
Baker County Florida records

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache...rds&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=firefox-a

I have read almost every page of every thread (I'd about about 85% of them) and I didn't know that RC petitioned the court. Hmm. I should start paying more attention! Thanks for the info! :blowkiss:

This is what I read in the paper,but I am trying to verify that,I am finding we can't always count on the media to get it right.I'm looking for documents on that.One thread said it was automatically done by the court,then I read it was him three weeks before.Does anyone know?

On the media links thread,I think it tells who's related to who,I think Padgetts are one side of family Marie's I believe,maybe JS.I need to go look this stuff up,so I can delete if anything is not correct.

Chad G. had a restraining order b/c of domestic violence involving minor children in December?:eek:
I am very bothered by him talking and laughing when Crystal was being interviewed while they were searching for Haleigh in the dumpster today!

I'm with you on this one. Money might not be the primary motive. CS's family, particularly her mother and her father, were not happy that RC got custody. At the end of the custody document was a letter written by CS's father which listed 1001 reasons why RC should not have gotten custody. I think they are very bitter about this and hold a grudge. Making RC look like a parental failure might be their concept of justice.

I'm with the both of you on this also. I mean still just on the fence but leaning toward this theory BECAUSE....4 years ago, My brother's 7 year old stayed with his mother and visited my Brother on the weekend's(normal visitation)until the day when SHE was arrested yet again for drug possession. My nephew was handed over to my brother and had been living with my brother. After her jail sentence, SHE was released to a half-way house in John Day,Oregon. HER sister was planning on taking a trip and wanted to take my nephew with to see his Mom. My brother thought that would be fine and good for his son. Sister came to pick up my nephew, my Brother gave exact time and date to have my nephew back and Sister agreed.
Well, that day and time......came and passed with no child in site! NO phone calls, NO NOTHING! Pollice were contacted, but really there was nothing that could be done because it was a CIVIL matter. So for 6 months, my brother did not see or hear from his son! No phone calls, no pictures, no visits, NOTHING! Due to the fact that neither of them had FULL CUSTODY from the beginning, it was all a CIVIL MATTER and had to be dealt with in court. Finally after the 6 months, the day did come and we fought tooth and nail for that baby boy and guess what? We got him! But my point is(sorry after the long NOVEL) I see where there just might be a MOTIVE in this. MAYBE, C wanted her kid(s) back and this was the only way she thought it could happen. Went in to get both of them but her son was asleep with dads g/f? Anyway, In reality I am hoping that this is what has gone down, just for the fact that we know she would be kept safe and very alive....but the pain that Daddy is going through breaks my heart and it needs to stop! Okay, done. Hope I made some sense with possible MOTIVE.

Hey Katrina,no don't be sorry,your post was very interesting.I've thought why not take both,but it would be easier with one,do the trick so to speak or damage.Less likely for both to id whoever took her,than having two kids.If she did get them,I doubt she'd have to pay the back support or the monthly support.Plus,all the media attentiion on Caylee Marie Memorial,when a Haleigh Ann Marie would be taken,great timing.If the courts didn't listen to them,then let the public,who's made it to where they are the ones speaking to media now?Thanks to the GR show Sunday.

When MG was on the GR show in front of camera,knowing GR was going to confront Ronald about his drug charges,she knew she had past criminal charges of a drug dwelling and drug possession.First Ron and TN were giving pressers and being on NG and Greta.BioMom and MG were getting upset at all the attention,so doing the GR show and the media frenzy,Ronald stopped talking to the media and now BioFamily is the only ones talking.I think it was a good plan if you wanted to get control of the media to your side and that's what the three years have been about.BioMom and Mg said the court was not paying attention to them.

Oh yeah, she sure is not happy with what people are saying about her!

Oh yeah, she sure is not happy with what people are saying about her!

Who could possibly be happy that they are accused of evading a DNA test and disappearing when their daughter is missing. And who wouldn't be angry that a report like that flashee across the National News when in actuality she submitted to the test when asked.

My fear that my child may be found in a dumpster around the corner would trump my anger at bad media reporting. JMO

Who could possibly be happy that they are accused of evading a DNA test and disappearing when their daughter is missing. And who wouldn't be angry that a report like that flashee across the National News when in actuality she submitted to the test when asked.

Had that been me....lol....yall just thought she was mad. :crazy: Crystal just seems to be......wait for it....

damned if she does and damned if she don't.:eek:

Had that been me....lol....yall just thought she was mad. :crazy: Crystal just seems to be......wait for it....

damned if she does and damned if she don't.:eek:

I think that applies to everyone in this case:crazy:

Hi all....I usually just lurk but I decided to post today because I wanted to comment on something. I've seen quite a few people discussing the fact that the bio mom seems angry and I agree....she does seem angry. BUT I tried putting myself in her position and I can actually see why she is angry. I would be furious as well....along with all the other normal emotions that you would expect to feel in this type of situation. I would be angry that a judge saw fit to give custody of my children to a man who has an arrest record as long as my arm. I would be angry that while in his custody my children were being "watched" by a 17 yr old child who he was playing house with. I would be angry that while in his custody being "watched" by the 17 yr old that my daughter went missing. I would be angry at that and much more.
Let me just relate a situation that I was in about 8 years ago. Its a long story but I'll try to make it brief. When my ex and I were going through our divorce we had a temporary custody hearing for our 3 year old son. Prior to the hearing & while we were seperated my ex was arrested for possesion of cocaine and pain pills and also for DUI 2nd offense.He was an addict at that point and I did not trust him to take proper care of my son. He had no license and so he had his brother in law drive him up for the hearing from another state. While we waited at the court house for our case to be called my step father saw my brother in law go into the bar and grill across the street. He decided to go inside himself to see if BIL was drinking and of course he was. He talked to the bartender and the bartender told him that BIL had had 5 beers in 45 minutes time. When we were called before the judge my lawyer actually had the bartender testify that my ex's licensed driver had drank 5 beers in a short amount of time. Long story short...it didnt make any difference. Even though I got custody the judge ordered that my precious baby boy had to go with his father for the weekend to another state and I had to turn him over within the hour. It didnt matter that my ex had no license & had recently been arrested for possesion or that his driver had been drinking. I was told that if I didnt turn him over I would be found in contempt of court & placed in jail and he would get him anyway. Was I worried? YES! Was I scared to death for the safety of my child? YES! But I was also mad as hell! I was so furious at everyone. My ex, my b-inlaw,the judge, my ex's lawyer....even my lawyer! lol Even though he did do his best and later said he had never seen anything like that happen in his life.

Sorry for the long post but I just wanted to say that sometimes you feel more than one or two emotions. They really can run the spectrum. Just my opinion fwiw.

Hi all....I usually just lurk but I decided to post today because I wanted to comment on something. I've seen quite a few people discussing the fact that the bio mom seems angry and I agree....she does seem angry. BUT I tried putting myself in her position and I can actually see why she is angry. I would be furious as well....along with all the other normal emotions that you would expect to feel in this type of situation. I would be angry that a judge saw fit to give custody of my children to a man who has an arrest record as long as my arm. I would be angry that while in his custody my children were being "watched" by a 17 yr old child who he was playing house with. I would be angry that while in his custody being "watched" by the 17 yr old that my daughter went missing. I would be angry at that and much more.
Let me just relate a situation that I was in about 8 years ago. Its a long story but I'll try to make it brief. When my ex and I were going through our divorce we had a temporary custody hearing for our 3 year old son. Prior to the hearing & while we were seperated my ex was arrested for possesion of cocaine and pain pills and also for DUI 2nd offense.He was an addict at that point and I did not trust him to take proper care of my son. He had no license and so he had his brother in law drive him up for the hearing from another state. While we waited at the court house for our case to be called my step father saw my brother in law go into the bar and grill across the street. He decided to go inside himself to see if BIL was drinking and of course he was. He talked to the bartender and the bartender told him that BIL had had 5 beers in 45 minutes time. When we were called before the judge my lawyer actually had the bartender testify that my ex's licensed driver had drank 5 beers in a short amount of time. Long story short...it didnt make any difference. Even though I got custody the judge ordered that my precious baby boy had to go with his father for the weekend to another state and I had to turn him over within the hour. It didnt matter that my ex had no license & had recently been arrested for possesion or that his driver had been drinking. I was told that if I didnt turn him over I would be found in contempt of court & placed in jail and he would get him anyway. Was I worried? YES! Was I scared to death for the safety of my child? YES! But I was also mad as hell! I was so furious at everyone. My ex, my b-inlaw,the judge, my ex's lawyer....even my lawyer! lol Even though he did do his best and later said he had never seen anything like that happen in his life.

Sorry for the long post but I just wanted to say that sometimes you feel more than one or two emotions. They really can run the spectrum. Just my opinion fwiw.
My God, I cant imagine being in that situation. Insightful. Wow. Thanks for sharing that, what a story.

Thank you for your post. I am so happy to hear this perspective here on this forum. Well said.

I wasn't saying she shouldn't be mad, angry, pissed, or livid about it because I certainly would have said it was more than bullcrap if it had been me that had happened to! Was just agreeing that she wasn't happy! I guess I should have elaborated further...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela