CSI Vans back at Anthony Home 2:45 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If luminol is used on a painted wall does it show blood spatters?

I don't think Caylee drown in family pool, Casey surely would have called 911 if something that horribly unexpected happened?

I see what you mean. z is probably a hard letter to pronounce at that age. My 19 month old pronounces everything with an sh. Once her teacher told me she had bee talking smack! I could not help but laugh, it sounds like she is saying a bad word sometimes but I doubt she is.

Anyways, okay, I am still left baffled about the whole Zanny/Zenaida thing.

Well, I stand corrected! I just asked my 21 month old to say his older brother's name, the one that starts with a Z. He said it - clear as day! I had him repeat it several times too. Part of my investigation, of course!

I looked on classmates, found Casey 200-2004 but I didnt find any Zenaida, I checked 1994-2004 attended at Colonial High. Doesnt mean there wasnt a student there by that name just couldnt confirm she went to school with a zenaida

It's true. They are not gang signs. the backwards peace sign is a V for Victory; it's been a thing people have done for decades.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_sign

Same for the fake gang-slinging. My own friends and I joke around by making the initials of our city; we live in a very clean-yuppy-family community. It's our way of joking about how we have grown up quickly and are much like what we used to make fun of. I agree with your kids; they're just goofing off trying to look cool-funny-tough.

I agree, I don't see any of the purported gang signs. I saw a 'V' peace sign. As well as 'the Shocker'....

I thought I posted this but I don't see it, Looking at those comparison pictures of Casey and Zenaida...The ones of Zenaida look like dated pictures..older. They do look like Casey though. Could Casey be adopted. could that be her real mother???

Is there a thread for this comparison or is it in this thread? I think Casey is Zenaida at the apartment viewing.

OMG, I'm having visions of Casey on the witness stand and her "Zenaida" comes out....wouldn't that be a shocker! I wonder if the shrink in the jail went so deep as to explore the possibility of her having multiples (real or fake).

I posted last night that some of the pics of Casey pursing her lips and wearing sunglasses look like a Hispanic girl. A totally different look. I'll bet the Anthony's have made a few checks out to Zanny for childcare and there may even be a checking account somewhere with all their credit card money sitting in it. premeditated.

OMG, I'm having visions of Casey on the witness stand and her "Zenaida" comes out....wouldn't that be a shocker! I wonder if the shrink in the jail went so deep as to explore the possibility of her having multiples (real or fake).

I was thinking the same thing just didnt want to say it. Never know who's reading this and wouldnt want to give the defense any ideas ;)

But since you brought it out, it's like an old soap I used to watch one life to live and this character had multiple personalities, the good girl and the bad girl. So I guess the Casey personality would be the bad(wild) girl and zenaida the kidnapper fulltime apartment hunter girl. So is there a third personality out there cause neither is playing the good girl.

maybe the police grabbed the bags of stuffed animals and csi looked them over and found something disturbing enough to warrant searching the house?

Thanks. I keep losing my ISP every time I try and post anything. It's stormy and cloudy here. Also this is the first time I have been online today and trying to catch up with this slow internet is driving me crazy.
Thanks for keeping me on my toes

i don't even have internet problems and half the time i don't remember which thread i'm in. i sometimes have 2 or 3 windows up at a time updating. so it's completely normal to mix it up a bit :crazy:

txsvicki

I posted last night that some of the pics of Casey pursing her lips and wearing sunglasses look like a Hispanic girl. A totally different look. I'll bet the Anthony's have made a few checks out to Zanny for childcare and there may even be a checking account somewhere with all their credit card money sitting in it. premeditated.

If they made out checks Casey probably cashed them. But if she's told them that Zanny prefers cash... she wouldn't have any problems.

I was thinking the same thing just didnt want to say it. Never know who's reading this and wouldnt want to give the defense any ideas ;)

But since you brought it out, it's like an old soap I used to watch one life to live and this character had multiple personalities, the good girl and the bad girl. So I guess the Casey personality would be the bad(wild) girl and zenaida the kidnapper fulltime apartment hunter girl. So is there a third personality out there cause neither is playing the good girl.

One Life to Live! Vicky and Nicky! and then her daughter ended up with Disassociative Identity Disorder, formerly known as Multiple Personality Disorder... I used to watch it. :/

I wondered this same thing... some sort of dual personality cop-out. and then I have worried that she would claim to be Caylee herself, since she keeps telling her parents that Caylee will be home for the bday party. If that were true, would she really still be in jail? I pray that Caylee is home for her bday, ALIVE.

Casey Anthony's parents have been begging for their granddaughter's safe return and now they're also begging for financial assistance. They enlisted the help of a family friend, who is also a civil attorney, to set up a trust that will help pay for the search for Caylee Anthony.

"SunTrust has opened their branches to anyone who wants to help. Go into any SunTrust and they'll get it right into the account for us," said attorney Paul Kelley.

The attorney would not give details about exactly how the money will be used, but said it won't be used for Casey Anthony's legal fees.

Gee, haven't the Anthonys paid ANY attention to what they've been saying.....

Caylee is close. She's safe. She'll be home in time for her birthday.

We know this because Casey told them. And they told us. And they keep saying they believe her & that we'll all see how much sense this all makes as soon as Caylee comes home.

So why would anybody contribute money to find Caylee????

maybe the police grabbed the bags of stuffed animals and csi looked them over and found something disturbing enough to warrant searching the house?

I would most certainly think the Investigators are sifting their trash daily.

edit*** also, why trash donated items? why not donate them to charity?

I promise I'm going to go back and read the last 6 pages but I had to step out. Was the video for Sawgrass Apts ever shown on Fox? If so has anyone posted it? Cause I can rewind my DVR and post it.

Okay, back to reading!

how do you do that can I ask? You are snagging off of TV? Interesting. Tell me please. LOL:waitasec::waitasec: Intriguing minds want to know.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91