CSI Vans back at Anthony Home 2:45 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, the lightbulb just went off in my head....

What if Zanny is Amy. Maybe Caylee pronounced Amy as zanny and thats where the name came from.

I really don't think so. Good thinking but I just don't know. My oldest's name starts with a Z. I have 3 little ones that are 14+ years younger than him. Each of them have been unable to pronounce the Z until much older. It started out as a D sound at first. The 3 1/2 yr old still says it with a D. JMO, though.

Seriously though, if Casey is Zenaida, where did she come up with this name?It's not that common she must know someone named Zenaida.

She sure has a lot of friends that frequent Puerto Rico? Maybe one of them knows someone or has mentioned the name? It was said to be very common in South Florida, though.

August 6th, 2008 11:44 AM Eastern
latest plans..

by Greta Van Susteren
As usual we are trying to do several things at once…if I do go back to DC for the interview I have scheduled out in Virginia at five pm, I may come back here to Orlando tomorrow. OTR Producer Steph Watts is here in Orlando and so is Mark Fuhrman…so we are covered to make sure we get the latest for you and dig for more information.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/08/06/latest-plans/

It could be part of a coverup - Caylee might have been deceased at that time, and Casey was working on her alibi.

That's what I think. Now, if someone comes up and can legitimately VERIFY that they saw Caylee after the 16th, I'll change my mind. For now, I'm fairly certain Caylee was gone by the 17th.

bummer! I was hoping someone posted new information here. anything new other than what the media is sharing?

Okay ya'll, what do you think were in those 8 bags??

Could be anything.

Piece of carpet, drapes, mattress pads, clothing, drywall. Anything.

I bet it leaks in the next 24 hours, though, like the gas cans did.

I see what you mean. z is probably a hard letter to pronounce at that age. My 19 month old pronounces everything with an sh. Once her teacher told me she had bee talking smack! I could not help but laugh, it sounds like she is saying a bad word sometimes but I doubt she is.

Anyways, okay, I am still left baffled about the whole Zanny/Zenaida thing.

Hmm documents?

Both Cindy and George can't seem to keep quiet, perhaps one of them will comment on what was taken.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17107547/detail.html

(snips)
Casey Anthony's parents have been begging for their granddaughter's safe return and now they're also begging for financial assistance. They enlisted the help of a family friend, who is also a civil attorney, to set up a trust that will help pay for the search for Caylee Anthony.

"SunTrust has opened their branches to anyone who wants to help. Go into any SunTrust and they'll get it right into the account for us," said attorney Paul Kelley.

The attorney would not give details about exactly how the money will be used, but said it won't be used for Casey Anthony's legal fees.

oh, yeah ... :bananapowerslide:
:bang:
impede, explain away, complain about slow progress, tell would-be supporters to get off their @##%# ... need help, need money, wonder why?

I don't think this (splatter all over the place) could be true.
The whole house was white/light-colored inside based on what was shown on Greta. No way Casey (+whoever) could have sufficiently cleaned that up, I don't think.

Not impossible. We had a guy who murdered his gf, quite brutally with a bayonett. No body was ever found.

However, white light picked up that her blood was EVERYwhere in this guy's room...including the ceiling. he had done a pretty good job of cleaning the mess...but obviously not enough for the light.

Hmm documents?

Both Cindy and George can't seem to keep quiet, perhaps one of them will comment on what was taken.

I can picture Cindy giving a tour to Greta again saying in her theatrical voice " and this is where they took the carpeting, and oh we threw in some stuffed animals that smelled like smoke too. Isnt that right George. just nod honey and let me do the talking"

George seems so nervous in that video. He seems like his lines were rehearsed and he seems so unatural when he says "ZANNY"
A lot of his facial expression we're strange to me. And it seemed he got really "twitchy" towards the end. Cindy putting her hand on his leg seemed to convey "calm down and say it like you practiced it".

Just an observation.

According to Sgt. John Allen, on WKMG, they had to get a search warrant for this search, although the family was cooperative..

George could have thrown away evidence among those stuffed animals yesterday.

Swag posted this on the general thread
There is a possibility new charges on additional cases or additional counts can be filed against Casey if those results give investigators more evidence to convict her on new charges

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=1.1.1

Could they be removing items Casey purchased with the money she stole from Amy's account? Could that "additional cases" reference that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91