CSI Vans back at Anthony Home 2:45 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
now they're also begging for financial assistance

They want us to get off our @sses and work so they can keep performing on camera? :eek:

They enlisted the help of a family friend, who is also a civil attorney

:rolleyes:

They were still there as of 20 minutes ago.

Sounds like a very thorough search, maybe something that should have been done weeks ago!
There was only mention of the removal of computers and possibly cell phones when they were there with the dogs searching the back yard.
Maybe the house never was "cleared" as Mrs Pinocchio stated.

Thanks so much for posting the link. Will someone please help me out - I can't find the full 2 hour interview on the website. I see last night's segment and the transcript. Sorry, I must be having an airhead moment! :ashamed0005: Thanks!

I have looked also. I'm wondering if they decided not to sign a release for it to be shown in it's entirety.

wow I just watched a part of the interview of Greta with the grandparents. You should see how George is looking at Cindi. He is extremely angry and fed up with her. Look at this photo
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398762,00.html

and watch the section of the interview where Cindy speaks about the announcement of the official charges. The way George looks at her speaks volumes.

I don't think George helped to cover anything. He was the first one who took LE on the side that very same night they called 911 and told them they should look closer to his own daughter. And I don't think Cindy helped with any crime either. But I do think she was and still the driving force ENABLING CASEY'S LIES AND BEHAVIOR FOR YEARS. And she excuses her even now....even now that they are facing this tragedy.

At one point when I was watching the interview last night I thought George looked like he had tears in his eyes. Will have to rewatch it to see if I can find that segment. Of course the tears could mean anything I guess.

I thought I posted this but I don't see it, Looking at those comparison pictures of Casey and Zenaida...The ones of Zenaida look like dated pictures..older. They do look like Casey though. Could Casey be adopted. could that be her real mother???

I thought I posted this but I don't see it, Looking at those comparison pictures of Casey and Zenaida...The ones of Zenaida look like dated pictures..older. They do look like Casey though. Could Casey be adopted. could that be her real mother???

I don't know... I see a strong resemblance between Casey and the two do-dos we already assume to be her parents... Physical and otherwise..

Zanny is supposedly 26 years old.....

I still say if Caylee either drowned or was accidently over dosed with something there would be no blood evidence. I think, personally, they wouldn't be able to find much as the crime scene has already be contaminated. That's the same thing that happened in the JonBenet Ramsey case. Too many people in and out contaminated the crime scene.

2 bags of evidence taken, WFTV says. Their helicopter is following one of the CSI vans, like they did with OJ. heh

WFTV just showed the investigators leaving a couple minutes ago. Almost 3 hours!

Betcha they got all they needed this time. I am thinking murder charges will drop before Friday on one if not more of the Anthony's.

Was pretty hard to see what they were carrying off - there was a HUGE mob of media surrounding them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91