CSI Vans back at Anthony Home 2:45 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SuziQ, I don't know what we'd do without your quick linking. Thank you!

Was Greta's full 2 hour interview ever put on her website? I also wonder if something was seen or said in that interview, if it isn't up yet.

I just checked and thought there were many related videos, I didn't see the 2 hour video that Greta said last night would be up on the website. You have a good point, maybe something was seen or said in video we haven't seen yet.

Neil Cavuto will NEVER allow breaking news to interrupt his show. He has 20 minutes left..........

First time online today. Sounds like there is some new investigation in the home. I wonder if CSI shouldn't have done this in the first place. Too much time has past IMO. If this was (is) a crime scene what to they hope to find if there was no blood evidence?

Someone had also stated that a car had picked Cindy up this morning. NOT LE! I do not want to start a rumor here.
But no one has said that George had left the house. I just would like to know where Cindy is now though and if she took an extra pair of underwear and pants with her! Me thinks she may be in need of some by now!

The car had a driver and my impression is that it was a limo service probably provided by media to transport Cindy to their studio for an interview. She had paperwork in her hands, but no extra undies! :)

First time online today. Sounds like there is some new investigation in the home. I wonder if CSI shouldn't have done this in the first place. Too much time has past IMO. If this was (is) a crime scene what to they hope to find if there was no blood evidence?

I agree.

I just checked and thought there were many related videos, I didn't see the 2 hour video that Greta said last night would be up on the website. You have a good point, maybe something was seen or said in video we haven't seen yet.

That is odd because she did say as she was signing off on her show that the entire thing would be on her site very soon - meaning last night!

Also, that ladder to the pool is still up and has ALWAYS been shown there. Also, the shed was not locked. The lock was just hanging there. Of course the need for the ladder to be put up and the lock to be on is no longer existant now.

The car had a driver and my impression is that it was a limo service probably provided by media to transport Cindy to their studio for an interview. She had paperwork in her hands, but no extra undies! :)

LOL - thank you!

I am sure Cindy will say that CASEY had to pose as ZANNY in order to further her investigation in the clubs.

LOL!!!

And it's all the media's fault she couldn't ask the FBI for help. lol

Is it also POSSIBLE ***JUST THINKING OUT LOUD HERE**** that Greta may have seen evidence of fresh painting and/or something amiss with the carpets, etc.

I did watch them today. they are there..or should I say they were there at about 1pm today

:)You're welcome Flbeachdog! (Sorry I'm not quoting, since the change over to servers I'm still having problems staying logged in and I can only post using the quick reply for some reason!)

I wonder if Caylee may have drowned in the pool while GPS were away on vacay? If so, then there would not be blood but possibly other body fluids that would show up under luminol testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487