CSI Vans back at Anthony Home 2:45 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WKMG reporter:

I was driving around the neighborhood, saw the CSI vans parked around the corner, within minutes they CAME SCREAMING UP TO THE FRONT of the Anthony house. 5 CSI detectives went into the house.

He believes George is there, not sure about Cindy.

Detectives have gone back and forth to their vans several times to get things.

Who was screaming?LE? That is a weird way of phrasing, maybe they where yelling to each other?? Does this usually happen anyone know?

I think the one who ''talked'' to the police is just someone who confirmed to them that Zanny is indeed Casey. Perhaps someone she dated, or met in a club and introduced herself with that name. A valid witness who can stand in court and say Casey went by with the name Zanny. I think this is the info they were missing before the LE became more aggressive with their research.

This is what brought the news searches in nearby water areas and at the home.

And it is the first time the news report that police say THERE IS NO ZANNY and that Casey posed as Zanny.

I am sure Cindy will say that CASEY had to pose as ZANNY in order to further her investigation in the clubs.

I assumed she meant driving fast, not verbally screaming.

Who was screaming?LE? That is a weird way of phrasing, maybe they where yelling to each other?? Does this usually happen anyone know?

It's a phrase regarding a sudden rush of vehicles, like screaming tires.

Remember in the very beginning we heard that Georgw and Cindy had been on vacation for part of the time Casey and Caylee were gone..does anyone remmber hearing or reading a date of them being away on vacation?

I am starting to think that Casey could have come back and stayed in the house a few days while they were away and Caylee was killed there..unbeknownst to George and Cindy. Casey might have cleaned up , but blood and certain body fluids still show up under luminol with a blacklight.

I remember hearing that, but not an exact date or a location they went on vacation,
so I've been skeptical of it being a fact.

It's hard to believe Cindy would want to leave home not knowing where Caylee was at
that time.

Soo, I'm still waiting for the vacation to be verified.

I agree, something broke. DNA is back and/or someone is talking.

I think they found fibers and that DNA is back. I think they maybe looking for similiar fibers in the home..that were different then carpet fibers in the car and the trunk of the car.

Other fingerprints on the gas can may be telling of someone else's involvement.

I think "SCREAMING UP TO THE FRONT" there means the vans ... as in super fast.

-------
... as TripleA, Carrington & SuziQ said ...

I believe that was a figure of speech about them driving up very quickly.

Thank you. I'm on pins and needles about what they are looking for and I thought it ment like...screaming yelling. Now I understand, thank you everyone.

Not verbally screaming.....but rather made a big entrance. Probably with their cars.

I do not think that Caylee died in the house. I can understand that they have to check it out anyway.

I think the one who ''talked'' to the police is just someone who confirmed to them that Zanny is indeed Casey. Perhaps someone she dated, or met in a club and introduced herself with that name. A valid witness who can stand in court and say Casey went by with the name Zanny. I think this is the info they were missing before the LE became more aggressive with their research.

This is what brought the news searches in nearby water areas and at the home.

And it is the first time the news report that police say THERE IS NO ZANNY and that Casey posed as Zanny.

Where was this posted? I thought this was just WS theories still....

I think that Cindy and George will get separate lawyers - one for each of them - very soon.

I STILL want to know if either Cindy or George is in that house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member