CSI Vans back at Anthony Home 2:45 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE may have asked him to leave. If there was a horrid murder in the home and blood splatter shows up all over the place, I don't think they'd want the family to see that.

I don't think this (splatter all over the place) could be true.
The whole house was white/light-colored inside based on what was shown on Greta. No way Casey (+whoever) could have sufficiently cleaned that up, I don't think.

FOX is about to trigger my gag reflex. They spend this much time on this press conference, but kept going to break on previous pressers on Caylee in the past weeks.

Watching WESH 4 PM newscast: News helicopters hovering over Anthony house.

Investigators still there, wore latex gloves when they went in, toolcase, measuring stick (the kind you roll along the ground to measure distance) and large plastic crate

Came out a few minutes ago to get more "tools"

Speaking of that...when Cindy was walking Greta back to the shed, what do you think her comment about alot of stuff needing to be replaced was about???

I took it to mean plants needing to be replaced (due to freezing or drought, perhaps) -- the rest of the yard was landscaped, but that section was barren.

I think they LE figured out what happened due to their investigation and forensics. Something big came back today and that is why they are searching.....the noose is tightening around the little liars neck.

Do we know if they for sure blacked out the windows or are we just speculating due to the black paper?

I somehow think that GEORGE cleaned the trunk. Wonder if any of his hairs or skin cells were found in the trunk as well?
Also, LE has probably tested for prints on the 'tire chock'.
It would be normal to find DNA from any or all of the family members in that trunk. Even blood could be explained away as happening at some earlier date.

Decomp fluids, however...

Remember in the very beginning we heard that Georgw and Cindy had been on vacation for part of the time Casey and Caylee were gone..does anyone remmber hearing or reading a date of them being away on vacation?

I am starting to think that Casey could have come back and stayed in the house a few days while they were away and Caylee was killed there..unbeknownst to George and Cindy. Casey might have cleaned up , but blood and certain body fluids still show up under luminol with a blacklight.

Investigators still there, wore latex gloves when they went in, toolcase, measuring stick (the kind you roll along the ground to measure distance) and large plastic crate

Oh GOD. Something happened in that house....I never thought that before.

So far the purpose of the roll of black coarse paper reported by Phil Keating on Fox News Channel is his speculation. The roll of "coarse looking" black paper was taken inside and that is what he knows for sure.

You aren't making it up. I believe the neighbour who Casey borrowed the shovels from said that. But I'm not looking through all the threads to find the reference. LOL

eta: sorry traceyleigh, I didn't see your response. :)

no problem brighidin :) myself and someone else were just saying how cute your avatar was on the other thread..

Also, does anyone else think it is strange that Lee LEFT??? I mean really.

Tnajk said what I was thinking: that he doesn't want to be there during the search (I'm thinking, especially if one or both parents are there!).

I note that he was smiling, and take that as perhaps his part is done, perhaps this can soon be all (pardon the expression) laid to rest.

Another WESH reporter at the sheriff's office:

Says he was told by a sheriff's office source "that they were back at the Anthony house to collect more items to use in conjunction with the ongoing FBI crime lab testing, which is still ongoing at this point."

Also, the dive teams were going to do a training exercise this weekend anyway, they decided to move it up to as early as tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure that no one besides LE and CSI techs are in the house right now. No one else would be allowed to be there. And I'm pretty dang sure there is a search warrant now.

George and Cindy came back from vacation, saw the notice about the car being towed then went and got the car the next day? Is this the time? They picked up the car on the day just before dragging Casey home to ask what happened to Caylee. This would be on July 14/15 when they got back from vacation?

Anyone want to PM me with updates of what is happening with CSI? I have to go make dinner and then go to the fair and I don't want to miss anything!!!!

Thanks! Nothing yet on national news. Headline news repeating info from NG last night.

I don't think this (splatter all over the place) could be true.
The whole house was white/light-colored inside based on what was shown on Greta. No way Casey (+whoever) could have sufficiently cleaned that up, I don't think.

It may be on the floor.

I'm at work and have been popping in out and haven't got to read everything, so I'm sorry if this has been asked.

My first thought is did grandpa George commit suicide? I just read somewhere that Cindy and Lee had been seen leaving the left house, but not George.

Do you think he could not handle knowing the truth any longer?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE