CSI Vans back at Anthony Home 2:45 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luminol tests inside the home?

OMG! You mean Zenaida took Caylee back to the Anthony house & killed her?!!!!

No wonder Casey has been so afraid to talk. :rolleyes:

Perhaps the shock of finally being charged jolted Casey into reality and she's cutting some sort of deal in exchange for finding Caylee. geez, I so wanted to believe she was alive.

That makes perfect sense! They would need complete darkness to do a luminol test.

When was the concrete poured in the back yard?

At one time we discussed that this was done over the 4th of July weekend. I don't know speciffically where the information came from (I believe it was one of the newspapers), but I remember discussing why someone would be doing that over the holiday. LE then came back and said either the pouring of the concrete was not true or was not relevant to the case.

Anyone else remember this?

Perhaps they picked up on something that was said in the Greta interview from last night!

The lab results HAVE been in.... if they came back inconclusive or negative for decomposition, I'd be hard pressed to believe that they'd be out doing dive searches today......... something BIG is going to happen I believe.

Perhaps they picked up on something that was said in the Greta interview from last night!

Speaking of that...when Cindy was walking Greta back to the shed, what do you think her comment about alot of stuff needing to be replaced was about???

I thought LE confirmed that THERE WAS NO NEW CONCRETE POURED that it was new stepping stones. I saw Greta last night and I did not see any new concrete but I did see stepping stones in front of play house.

3 days to Caylee's birthday...I think somebody will crack by then.

also, the comment by Cindy...."don't have any concrete evidence" hit me rather strangely. Maybe she is trying to tell us something (Freudian slip)...people do usually want to tell, they just can't do it directly, so they do it indirectly. I know it's a stretch but it just hit me that she would use the word concrete rather than say solid evidence or factual evidence, etc.

Just a thought....

Last night on NG, Cindy sounded like she was loking for some free advise from the defense attys. on the panel.

It was pretty sad to listen to... she really needed to hear it said out loud that the pile of circumstantial evidence is not 'concrete proof.'

She was focused on the hair in the trunk & how it's possible that it doesn't have to mean Caylee was in the trunk.

Made me think the Anthonys heard some of the dna results & it wasn't good for Casey.

The lab results HAVE been in.... if they came back inconclusive or negative for decomposition, I'd be hard pressed to believe that they'd be out doing dive searches today......... something BIG is going to happen I believe.

If the tests prove Caylee is dead, it makes perfect sense they'd step up efforts to find where her body has been hidden.

I'm thinking the family now know the results-- may be why big mouth Cindy isnt yelling at the camera's today--- and why there they are searching for Caylee's body--- :(

Like all of you -- I have prayed shes alive, but i think the test came back proof she is not :(

Wishing this is the break in the case,.. I don't think THE PUBLIC can take much more lies! The GP need to see the writing on the wall so they can get Casey to tell where she put that poor child so she can have a proper burial!!!!!!

Speaking of that...when Cindy was walking Greta back to the shed, what do you think her comment about alot of stuff needing to be replaced was about???

I thought she was talking about the hasp on the shed lock that was busted during the break-in.

Cindy said that they needed to replace alot of stuff when she was taking Greta back to the shed.

They way she said it, came off to me as is she didn't really want them to go over there... By trying to make excuses about the way it looked.

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, and we actually need to replace a lot of stuff out here. But yes, this is one of the sheds that we would normally keep locked and normally keep the shovels in, which we do keep the shovels in. This is his toolshed. The lawn mower, you know, weed-whacker, that type of thing, shovels, axes, hoes, anything you do gardening work is locked up in here, like that. I mean, it's a normal shed.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

I can't help but to assume forensics came back and it's Caylee's DNA and blood in the trunk. When I think of CSI going in there, blacking out the windows, it feels gruesome to me. I was completely blindsided by this thought.

But, without DNA back and something to make them think Caylee was killed in that home, do you think they would be going into this much trouble?

Does anyone if Cindy & George were/are there during the search and is it still going on? Sorry guys, I'm at work and can't get to a tv.

Re: the black sheeting. On the general thread, two posters suggested it is too darken a room, possibly to spray luminol.
Sorry I can't give props because I can't remember the posters names who suggested it. Makes sense though.

ETA: It was LaLaw2000 and liltigress.

Yes, it was me and liltigress.

Know what I noticed during the Greta show last night? The bed was in an unlikely position. One side was entirely against the wall. I hope they move everything out of that room and also luminol the mattress, carpet, AND Caylee's room!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member