CSI Vans back at Anthony Home 2:45 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe from all I have read and I have read just about eevrything on this case...I think Casey killed her daughter Caylee and I believe she planned it. If for fact it can be proven that Casey posed as Zanny then to me that shows evidence of premeditation. If they can compare Casey's signature to the one signed on the paperwork the day she went to look into it then we are probably looking at a mother who well in advance had planned the murder of her little girl.

Not sure if someone has mentioned this but at 10:46 EST on Gretawire, she stated that they had word of new information while at the airport. They were deciding whether to fly out or try to get an interview to go along with the new information. I bet the information and the search are connected.

I'm glad to see a diving team is finally on the way.

I'm betting they did indeed bring in the liuminol.

And someone way back said something about Casey not being able to clean up blood on white walls- blood is actually very easy to clean off walls to where it can't be seen by the eye. I wish I didn't have first-hand experience, but I do.

thanks..

wow i missed alot today! been reading for the past half hour since i got home. seems like things are closing in on the anthony family FINALLY!! anyone find out where george is yet??

George seems so nervous in that video. He seems like his lines were rehearsed and he seems so unatural when he says "ZANNY"

HaileyJade- I've got to go now too, but if I catch up later tonight I'll PM you any updates.

If for fact it can be proven that Casey posed as Zanny then to me that shows evidence of premeditation.

I don't think so. I think Casey is (as we all know already) a COMPULSIVE liar. She's been lying to her friends and family about this Nanny for years now. When directed at her parents, her little girl was probably with friends or boyfriends. When directed towards her friends, Caylee was probably with her grandparents.

Remember, she is supposed to be working and yet she really wasn't. Of course her parents will want to know who is caring for Caylee when she's at work... well Zanny of course! Little did they know Zanny was CASEY.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17107547/detail.html

(snips)
George and Cindy Anthony met detectives at the door, as lead investigator John Allen and two other detectives arrived to gather more evidence in the disappearance of Caylee Anthony. Within moments, two crime scene investigation vans arrived and crime scene techs entered the house wearing rubber gloves with toolboxes, tape, evidence bags and other items.

The investigators spent the entire time inside the house and did not appear to collect any new evidence from the back yard, where a cadaver dog alerted on an area of dirt.

As one detective left Wednesday afternoon, it was clear the team came prepared to take their time, but not prepared to comment.

"Any idea how long this is gonna take today?" WFTV reporter Steve Barrett asked as the detective left with no reply.

Casey Anthony's parents have been begging for their granddaughter's safe return and now they're also begging for financial assistance. They enlisted the help of a family friend, who is also a civil attorney, to set up a trust that will help pay for the search for Caylee Anthony.

"SunTrust has opened their branches to anyone who wants to help. Go into any SunTrust and they'll get it right into the account for us," said attorney Paul Kelley.

The attorney would not give details about exactly how the money will be used, but said it won't be used for Casey Anthony's legal fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member